• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD I really didn't check out how much it took me, but, let's say...an hour...maybe more? And that's because I got some problems drawings hands and whatnot.
This....is making me jealous. :<

Also, I have to say it, but from far away, when I see your avi when it's very small, I always think your avi is Sakurai.

D

Deleted member

Also, since multiple people seem to be on the verge of leaving or has already left from it, I'm just going to say it.

Most of you are ******** when you discuss speculation.

For some reason everyone gets worked up to hell and back when I razz K. Rool, but that's tame compared to the things most of you start. Enough. Nobody wants to hear how much you hate their favorite character and want three fifths of the roster cut in favor of Captain Obscurity and the Obese Caiman, no one wants to get verbally abused over semantics arguments, and gosh knows no one wants to deal with anyone resorting to personal insults over discussing a video game.

BE NICE.

You are hearing this from one of the most immature and socially awkward people here. That should tell you something. All of you can maintain some semblance of maturity for every other topic, at least try to do it for the one thing most of us initially came here for.
I agree with this 100%.
Like people need to learn what the definition of an "opinion" is.
I'm an *** in general, honestly.
Not really.
Swamp***saur.
:lol:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This....is making me jealous. :<

Also, I have to say it, but from far away, when I see your avi when it's very small, I always think your avi is Sakurai.
:< Oh come on, don't be! xD I honestly wish I could do WAY better than this thing, it is not that impressive!

xD OH MY GOD, from all the avis I have had that people say it looks like Shay (the guy) looks like something else (I got a vampire once) I NEVER expected someone to say it looks like Sakurai! It's the hairdo's fault!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:< Oh come on, don't be! xD I honestly wish I could do WAY better than this thing, it is not that impressive!

xD OH MY GOD, from all the avis I have had that people say it looks like Shay (the guy) looks like something else (I got a vampire once) I NEVER expected someone to say it looks like Sakurai! It's the hairdo's fault!
Really, if I could drawn something atleast half this good. I be the happiest man in the world, sadly, this isn't really the case.:drsad:

But hey, I make ****post and I do sprites, soooooo...i guess I am not enterily a lost case.

And yeah, that's totally the hair fault.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Yeah, it's definitely the hair. It's like, exactly Sakurai's hair.

Long story short, Zeb finally got in the elevator.
I still don't get it.

Ah, well.

AndreaAC

Really, if I could drawn something atleast half this good. I be the happiest man in the world, sadly, this isn't really the case.:drsad:

But hey, I make ****post and I do sprites, soooooo...i guess I am not enterily a lost case.

And yeah, that's totally the hair fault.
xD Hunter, if you had seen my OLDEST drawings here, when I started drawing this guy, they look like NOTHING like they do now, same goes for Ridley and Rayman themselves, it took time, YEARS even for me to feel a little bit satisfied, and I still wish I could do it way better and easier like turning on a corner.

Yeah, it's definitely the hair. It's like, exactly Sakurai's hair.
Masahiro-Sakurai.jpg

xD This is going to get my laughing for a while!

Morbi

Scavenger
I feel bad for what I wrote.

Didn't mean to be an *******, didn't mean to be mean, but I can see how I came off as such.

I see it pretty damn well because hindsight is a *****, and I wouldn't be happy if I were Roger in this situation, so I understand.

If he wants to quit because of that, I get it. No one should force him to come back if he doesn't want to. That's just wrong.

But knowing I'm responsible for it just... well... hurts... :urg:
Why do I always miss the drama?!

D

Deleted member

We all seem to have problems in here, including me.

I spent more time with you guys than I did with my family in 2018. :/

Lets all work together instead of getting in a big argument. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
xD Hunter, if you had seen my OLDEST drawings here, when I started drawing this guy, they look like NOTHING like they do now, same goes for Ridley and Rayman themselves, it took time, YEARS even for me to feel a little bit satisfied, and I still wish I could do it way better and easier like turning on a corner.

View attachment 141051
xD This is going to get my laughing for a while!
I know, but I like calling myself a ****head sometime.

It make me able to stay focused and know I can't do everything and anything. I need to keep my skill in check and be careful to not try things too complicate for now. So that, the day I do something, it's something I can actually do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Self-deprecating humor is something entirely separate from using the word to describe someone else. I thought that much was obvious.
that’s fair but I would say it boils down to how people think. I don’t think the situation was ever meant to be taken in an insulting. For example in real life you won’t have trouble finding good friends who will call each other way worse things than stupid in a joking manor. Sure a forum is different but with how long human has been here I think most people are familiar with them and vice versa. So someone saying stuff they may say irl to someone they’ve interacted a lot with isn’t unlikely. I do agree that it definitely can and was taken in a poor way though

Morbi

Scavenger
that’s fair but I would say it boils down to how people think. I don’t think the situation was ever meant to be taken in an insulting. For example in real life you won’t have trouble finding good friends who will call each other way worse things than stupid in a joking manor. Sure a forum is different but with how long human has been here I think most people are familiar with them and vice versa. So someone saying stuff they may say irl to someone they’ve interacted a lot with isn’t unlikely. I do agree that it definitely can and was taken in a poor way though
Offense can only be taken, never given, comes to mind. Intent is sort of important when you start accusing someone of doing something malicious, usually. But apparently not here. Whoever starts whining first is the victim.

AndreaAC

It make me able to stay focused and know I can't do everything and anything. I need to keep my skill in check and be careful to not try things too complicate for now. So that, the day I do something, it's something I can actually do.
I think that's not the best idea, staying in your comfort zone is not going to help you pregress. I couldn't draw humans in any way before, and when I was little, my family critized me for that fact, turning down any motivation I had to learn human anatomy and decided to stay with the things I could do only, but when this guy appeared (Thank you Ubisoft), I felt the NEED of learning male human anatomy/proportions (the most complicated one since it is pretty square-ish), and my tryouts were shameful. There are many artist that did WAY better and it made me feel jealous, I tell you that. But despite that, I tried to keep myself motivated of what I could do in the future if I learned human anatomy slowly but surely, and I won't stop learning.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think that's not the best idea, staying in your comfort zone is not going to help you pregress. I couldn't draw humans in any way before, and when I was little, my family critized me for that fact, turning down any motivation I had to learn human anatomy and decided to stay with the things I could do only, but when this guy appeared (Thank you Ubisoft), I felt the NEED of learning male human anatomy/proportions (the most complicated one since it is pretty square-ish), and my tryouts were shameful. There are many artist that did WAY better and it made me feel jealous, I tell you that. But despite that, I tried to keep myself motivated of what I could do in the future if I learned human anatomy slowly but surely, and I won't stop learning.
Wait, did I really give the idea of "I don't want to progress" in my previous post?

If that's the case, I meant that, while I do want to improve (who doesn't ?), I said that, for now, I still need to take thing slowy. I want to get better but I don't want to burn step to do it. Especially since my dyspraxia doesn't help. I mean, you saw my sprites right? I didn't just get better like that, I did alot of other sprites before, and while I still feel I could do better, it's still a big improvement from my debute.

Really, it's just a question of knowing your limit. Then slowy trying to know how to break them, kinda like Cloud you know?:4cloud:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
There is no such thing as good and evil.

It are only the laws of the countries we live in and the morals we adjusted that decide how we're viewed.

Morbi

Scavenger
Right going to my job intervieew, wish me luck guys
Good luck! ;)

I have a perfect picture that should be on everyones wall

In fact, this should be the mother****ing title of this thread at this point
Is it kind? Aha ha ha ha... Seriously? Sometimes in order to be true, helpful, or inspiring, you have to bend those last two rules. That being said, the main issue I take with that sign is "necessary." Nothing is necessary, fam. That sign is giving people bad life advice. There would be no need for our disgusting little orifice we call a mouth if we only stated what was necessary. It is a bit ironic, is it not, posting it in a social thread of all places? :awesome:

I'm not exactly nice.
And I am not convinced. You are one of the nicest people here. Unless... It was all an act. :urg:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, I'm on the lucky page. I guess that make up for me not being on the 666 page.

I hope too that everyone who post here will have a lucky day/night.

AndreaAC

Hm, what a difference between the DEMONIC page 666 and the Lucky/Holy numbered 777 one. In the other one it seemed that this place was going to burn down in flames the moment it reached it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It has come to my attention that the release date of the Off the Hook amiibo is July 13, the same day as the date Nintendo of Germany might of accidentally given the Octo Expansion.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Btw Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , before I go to bed, I just wanted to say that. While you are probably not polite 100% of the time (Though, no one really is tbh). You are probably one of the nicest user I know on this website, your jokes are quit funny, you always try to bring new conversation on the table, and you don't try to search drama from what I can remember.

So, even if you think you aren't that great. I just wanted to tell you how much I respect you for what you did for this thread. And I hope you will have a great time up ahead on this forum.

D

Deleted member

Then you really fooled me since you are one of the nicest folks on this site, there aren't any times I can remember where you said anything particularly nasty to someone.
Basically this post.
Swamp is one of the nicest users I have met.

D

Deleted member

Btw Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei , before I go to bed, I just wanted to say that. While you are probably not polite 100% of the time (Though, no one really is tbh). You are probably one of the nicest user I know on this website, your jokes are quit funny, you always try to bring new conversation on the table, and you don't try to search drama from what I can remember.

So, even if you think you aren't that great. I just wanted to tell you how much I respect you for what you did for this thread. And I hope you will have a great time up ahead on this forum.
I agree with this post.
See Swamp, everyone thinks you are nice.
Swamp's jokes are a thousand times better than my jokes.
Also Swamp never seem to try to start drama and he does bring up a new conversation.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ah, lucky page 777.

Today hasn't been a very lucky day for me, but perhaps tomorrow will be better.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope we get Smash news soon.

We gotta have a direct soon, right?

Status