• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
God this is ****ed up.

You put Hector's, a thicc mans, head on Lelouch, a scrawny boi.
Quick reminder that they are both 17 years old. Still scrawny Hector in scrawny body is fahnee.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
http://switch-reviews.de/splatoon-2-octo-expansion-erscheinungsdatum-bekannt-gegeben/

Nintendo of Germany might have accidentally revealed the Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion release date: July 13th.

A little bit before the 1 year anniversary.
July 13th
Octopath Traveller is also out

July 13th is Octo Day I suppose.

God this is ****ed up.

You put Hector's, a thicc mans, head on Lelouch, a scrawny boi.
Yeah but Hector's the sort of guy to call someone out for trying to buy clothes in a Soup Store.
And Chrom is dorky enough to try and buy clothes in a Soup Store

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also I heard Hector is really good.
Oho, he definetely is. Takes the hits of reds and still "Enough chit-chat!"s them.
I have a million Camillas.
You see that yandere Azura in my avatar now? That is my expression towards this statement.

Over 200 orbs for months, and she only arrived not too long ago.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
July 13th
Octopath Traveller is also out

July 13th is Octo Day I suppose.

Yeah but Hector's the sort of guy to call someone out for trying to buy clothes in a Soup Store.
And Chrom is dorky enough to try and buy clothes in a Soup Store

idk if you mean Chrom's enough of a dork to go to a literal soup store or if you mean he's enough of a dork to crossdress. Soup IS a store brand

D

Deleted member

Oho, he definetely is. Takes the hits of reds and still "Enough chit-chat!"s them.

You see that yandere Azura in my avatar now? That is my expression towards this statement.

Over 200 orbs for months, and she only arrived not too long ago.
Wow. I tried getting a good green and I got a lot of Camillas. You are quite different with the Camilla odds.

I never had Hector, but he would be cool to have.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wow. I tried getting a good green and I got a lot of Camillas. You are quite different with the Camilla odds.
That's because Digi wanted to get a Camilla.

This game knows what you want and proceeds to make you spend a ton of orbs for it. :p

Meh. Got the Evil Dragon Dad, so I'm fine without the Ohos and Singin' Arms.

D

Deleted member

I love leaving for 2 hours and coming back to see you guys scared Roger away.
Can't leave this thread unsupervised, I see.
I see, so you subscribe to this school of thought then:

It is the correct one. But Yuri is still the Purest Form of Love, as so was said by Madokami. :p
>Madokami
Please don't tell me you ship Madoka and Mami when there's a much better, canon ship

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

That's because Digi wanted to get a Camilla.

This game knows what you want and proceeds to make you spend a ton of orbs for it. :p
Yeah, it's what Uni said...Most of my good units are somehow from either free summons (Hector, Chrom) or using orbs for someone else (Gunnthra), only other time I remember getting an unit I especifically wanted was with New Year Azura.
I see, so you subscribe to this school of thought then:

It is the correct one. But Yuri is still the Purest Form of Love, as so was said by Madokami. :p
I know that scene and the context behind it. It makes me feel unclean.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@The Human Disaster

Please don't leave.

You're a cool dude.

We honestly like ya and I don't think anyone meant any harm.
I don't know about the others, but I sure as hell know I didn't.

Never took the original post that started it all seriously (and considering he complained about Burb taking it seriously...).

I honestly just joked along with the Pikmin 4 stuff.

Didn't mean to insult you, Roger. At all.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think you misunderstand. No one here sets out to upset or make fun of others. Nothing said here is taken to heart because it’s the internet so it shouldn’t really affect anyone’s lives unless that person lets it. No one is mocking you or thinks your stupid. This is just a place filled with people that make light hearted jokes that really shouldn’t be viewed as mocking people. No one hates or thinks lowly of you. Of course it’s your choice to leave or stay. I know you’ve had this same feeling before on this site and left because of it. So I can’t really stay anything that will indefinitely change your mind. The choice is yours. And you should know by know burb really doesn’t think much about people on here in negative ways. He shares his thoughts and it can cause tension but he doesn’t hate or think any differently of people on here. It’s nothing that effects him and shouldn’t be something to affect anyone else for what I already said. People may have differing views and may be harsh about wording some things but no one here bullies or thinks lowly of others.
I mean, Uni outright said the train of thought Roger was on was stupid after taking it seriously, and then to literally use it as an example of how desperate Smash fans can be. To call that a "lighthearted joke" really makes me question what some of you guys consider "jokes."

Frankly I wouldn't want to be around that sort of negativity either. Hell, I'm already thinking about leaving because of something else that happened elsewhere on the site recently, but for now I'm staying unless it gets worse. If a community isn't welcoming it isn't worth your time. No one should feel obligated to stay here because "other people will miss them." That's basically an abusive relationship.

Just my two cents anyway. Sorry to see you go, @The Human Disaster.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Never took the original post that started it all seriously (and considering he complained about Burb taking it seriously...)
I said this but...

I mean, Uni outright said the train of thought Roger was on was stupid after taking it seriously, and then to literally use it as an example of how desperate Smash fans can be. To call that a "lighthearted joke" really makes me question what some of you guys consider "jokes."

Frankly I wouldn't want to be around that sort of negativity either. Hell, I'm already thinking about leaving because of something else that happened elsewhere on the site recently, but for now I'm staying unless it gets worse. If a community isn't welcoming it isn't worth your time. No one should feel obligated to stay here because "other people will miss them." That's basically an abusive relationship.

Can't believe I forgot this...

Yeah, can see why he got mad now...

Sorry, @The Human Disaster

Feeling like that anme suits me more right now...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am socially active when it comes to class, as that is a participation grade.

I really did not bother to try and to make a friend though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am socially active when it comes to class, as that is a participation grade.

I really did not bother to try and to make a friend though.
Class interactions are usually how I start making friends anyway.

I spend time with classmates. Then, if they're cool and think I'm cool, we spend more time and before we know it, a friendship is formed.

You don't need to force a friend to be your friend. Just let things flow naturally.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Don't forget that time Swamp Thing got his own kid's show.

Who needs a memorable opening or a catchy tune when you can just do a fantastic cover of an iconic song?

D

Deleted member

Class interactions are usually how I make friends anyway.

I spend time with classmates, if they're cool and think I'm cool, we spend more time and before we know it, a friendship is formed.

You don't need to force a friend to be your friend. Just let things flow naturally.
Read again, please.
I said I did not bother to make a friend.
I talked to a few classmates while teacher was busy and no work.

Just because I do not have a friend, does not mean I do not participate.
I participate a lot, and my participation grade is always 100%.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Read again, please.
I said I did not bother to make a friend.
I talked to a few classmates while teacher was busy and no work.
I know what you wrote.

Just decided to share my own experiences in befriending people, most of them beginning with the same kind of interactions you did.

Why share that? To show you that you really don't need to force a moment to make tries at making friends when school gives you some opportunities.

Take them if you want, don't if you don't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang, I really do sacrifice real life for this.

I probably spent more time with you all by a little bit than my family this year. O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Dangit. . .

Opo, if anyone does you wrong, don't leave.

Just tell me and I'll come over to whack them upside the head.

I can already tell that the negativity from speculation season is starting to seep in, so I'd like to ask everyone to please, PLEASE not repeat what you did with Smash 4's season and actually act like adults.

And while I get a sinking feeling that Roger's not even going to come back to check, @The Human Disaster I personally don't want to see you go and will miss you. Even if I understand that sometimes certain subjects for whatever reason cause people to act really out of line.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
232 upvotes from that meme image I posted on the Xenoblade reddit.

Not bad for my second post on reddit period and for me starting Xenoblade ****posting in general. Though, I guess that's what happen when you combine two well-liked memes + a dead one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I feel bad for what I wrote.

Didn't mean to be an asshole, didn't mean to be mean, but I can see how I came off as such.

I see it pretty damn well because hindsight is a *****, and I wouldn't be happy if I were Roger in this situation, so I understand.

If he wants to quit because of that, I get it. No one should force him to come back if he doesn't want to. That's just wrong.

But knowing I'm responsible for it just... well... hurts... :urg:

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also, since multiple people seem to be on the verge of leaving or has already left from it, I'm just going to say it.

Most of you are ******** when you discuss speculation.

For some reason everyone gets worked up to hell and back when I razz K. Rool, but that's tame compared to the things most of you start. Enough. Nobody wants to hear how much you hate their favorite character and want three fifths of the roster cut in favor of Captain Obscurity and the Obese Caiman, no one wants to get verbally abused over semantics arguments, and gosh knows no one wants to deal with anyone resorting to personal insults over discussing a video game.

BE NICE.

You are hearing this from one of the most immature and socially awkward people here. That should tell you something. All of you can maintain some semblance of maturity for every other topic, at least try to do it for the one thing most of us initially came here for.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I wasn’t aware of that as I thought human was talking about burbs post. I can understand this then. Although I still stick by that statement probably not being mean spirited. Which uni has even said and apologized for at this point. But can anyone really take the world stupid seriously from someone named stoopid unicorn? I wouldn’t as they use that in a light hearted jokingly way plenty of times. I can understand humans thoughts but I still don’t think my original post is too inaccurate

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, while I do like that alot of old members came back thanks to Smash 5 reveal. Seeing peoples this heated due to Smash Speculation and why not, make me realize why I lost interest in Smash Speculation in general during pre-Smash 4. It's really easy to say something you didn't mean to say, and the more you know, you just created a debate that you never wanted to start. And those debates get easily out of hand.

Really, I just wish we could have a day without drama. Because it's getting really tiring, I know it's the internet, I know Smash tend to bring alot of toxicity. But come on, can't we just punch each other in the face and then have a drink and be best buddy? No? Is that asking too much?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
. But can anyone really take the world stupid seriously from someone named stoopid unicorn?
Self-deprecating humor is something entirely separate from using the word to describe someone else. I thought that much was obvious.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well that's certainly a strange title. Not sure how that came about.

Anyways, apparently there are going to be reveals for a new Pokemon and new Fire Emblem Heroes heroes today.

I'm not sure when, exactly, but personally I'm excited.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well that's certainly a strange title. Not sure how that came about.

Anyways, apparently there are going to be reveals for a new Pokemon and new Fire Emblem Heroes heroes today.

I'm not sure when, exactly, but personally I'm excited.
Long story short, Zeb finally got in the elevator.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Also, since multiple people seem to be on the verge of leaving or has already left from it, I'm just going to say it.

Most of you are ******** when you discuss speculation.

For some reason everyone gets worked up to hell and back when I razz K. Rool, but that's tame compared to the things most of you start. Enough. Nobody wants to hear how much you hate their favorite character and want three fifths of the roster cut in favor of Captain Obscurity and the Obese Caiman, no one wants to get verbally abused over semantics arguments, and gosh knows no one wants to deal with anyone resorting to personal insults over discussing a video game.

BE NICE.

You are hearing this from one of the most immature and socially awkward people here. That should tell you something. All of you can maintain some semblance of maturity for every other topic, at least try to do it for the one thing most of us initially came here for.
I'm an ass in general, honestly.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
How long did it take you to make that?
xD I really didn't check out how much it took me, but, let's say...an hour...maybe more? And that's because I got some problems drawings hands and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom