• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Also, I'm a little surprised the Reignited Trilogy isn't releasing on Switch. Like it's not a deal breaker by any means, it just seems odd that Crash is coming and not Spyro. Of course it could always make it's way over sometime in the future. I don't mind paying for these games twice. They're my ****ing childhood.

God, if Crash and Spyro kick off a remake Renaissance of old platformers I really really hope Banjo gets in on the action...

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There is no chance in any world it is going to be a port.
We don't have enough info about the game to really say for sure...signs point to a new game but until we get more official info its still tentative...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Last night was quite a memorable night for me playing Fate/Grand Order, and when I mean, I mean one of my best Fate/GO experiences thus far.

I accumulated a total of 192 Saint Quartz in preparation for the Jalter banner. Hearing about how good of an offensive unit she is, I wanted to pull one for myself.

First summoning session, I was getting nothing but three-star Craft Essences and 3-star servants, but on the first summon, the most shocking thing happened...

I pulled Jalter!!!!

What made this even more shocking that this was only the first 30 Saint Quartz I used of the 192 I had, and I got her on the 5th summon! I thought pulling Francis Drake out of a single summoning ticket a few weeks ago was my luckiest moment in Fate/Grand Order, but this one definitely takes the cake for my luckiest and best Fate/GO moment thus far.

I also had several friends who encouraged me to use my Saint Quartz on the spot to see my reactions whether or not I would pull Jalter with the Saint Quartz I had. You can imagine how they and I reacted the moment the Avenger card appeared!

Since I managed to pull Jalter this early on, I have 164 Saint Quartz left to spare at the moment. I'm probably going to hang on to them in preparation for Beach Tamamo and Merlin, though I might give the Cu Chulainn Alter banner a try to see if I'll get Cu Chulainn Alter.

As for my Jalter, she has already reached her 1st Ascension and is currently Level 54. I don't know how quickly I can get her to her 3rd Ascension to unlock all her skills, but I'm currently trying to do my best to have her reach that point as soon as possible (as well as hopefully clear out the Hearts of the Foreign God in the Da Vinci event shop because she and a number of my other servants will need it). Now to think of a team for her...
Lucky. Out of the Limited Servants I have, Kintoki is still my only Limited Servant, although I'm fine with him as I like his character and he's useful for Single target eliminating.
That being said, I still like my Waver. Slowly getting him up thanks to the EXP from the lotteries. Got him ascended once already. I also have enough Forbidden Pages and Eternal Gears for ascending him, so I just need to get the Caster Monuments from the lottery and the Phoenix Feathers from the shop and I'll have all the requirements to fully ascend him. Than I can start working on his skills.

Edit: Oh wait, I also have Saber Bride and Saber Shiki as well. So I was mistaken there. I have more than one Limited Servant.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Remember that time Spyro rode around on a skateboard on all fours because Tony Hawk's Pro Skater was popular at the time?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Better than that Gilgamesh-whatever-his-name-is one.

I cringe every time I see a character from that Fate/Stay Night thing as they remind me of the biggest ***** I've ever encountered online, by the time I frequented that French forum dedicated to Naruto before moving here, whom I discovered it because of her as she was a fan.

...I'm showing a bit of negativity lately no?
That sounds like the reason I eyeroll at K. Rool, except my issue is cumulative over the course of several irritating encounters while yours seems to be one big especially traumatic experience.

Defensive salt is always the salt that no one else ever understands but in all actuality at least has a justification unlike the way most people just wildly rip into anything they don't absolutely love or even are just told suck by other people.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We don't have enough info about the game to really say for sure...signs point to a new game but until we get more official info its still tentative...
It has a new Super Smash Bros logo design, a new theme song. . .

I'm not sure what else people are looking for here. New characters are dismissed easily enough after the parade of DLC, but this is stuff no port would conceivably bother to change.

D

Deleted member

I am having hot-pockets, and it is so hot.
Every time I touch the cheese that falls off, it burns me a little.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
morning guys katt tired and is having a boring day :tired:
I mean... you were pretty psychotic, so I don't think "bad" is the right word here :p
debatable :p depends on the people
remember one guy who saw me and immeditally called me chaotic evil and shunned me
while ya just more or less take it as fun stride :p matter of perception is all i guess~
That actually sounds extremely scary without context. ^-^'
....its kinda both in context and without :V
Someone's understood this world pretty quickly. :V

Proud of ya.
lol thanks? ^-^'
hurray for adaption and becoming one of you guys?
I'll do you the dance of my people.
the dance of your people is attaching unis horn to a bike helmet and waddle back and forth akin to a shark?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Gotta love talking in definitive(s) when we don't know anything just yet. Bothers me almost as much as when people confuse a rumor for a leak. Or how much calling the Switch game "Smash 5" bothers PushDustIn on Twitter. :p

I think it'll be a "new" game but how "new" has yet to be seen. Will it be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe "new," Splatoon 2 "new," or plain "new?"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It could always be a new game with minimal character additions VS that of it's predecessors.

I'd hate that but it is a possibility.

D

Deleted member

--- ---
Off-Topic, but I can not believe I never saw your Twitter.
I followed you on Twitter.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Better than that Gilgamesh-whatever-his-name-is one.

I cringe every time I see a character from that Fate/Stay Night thing as they remind me of the biggest ***** I've ever encountered online, by the time I frequented that French forum dedicated to Naruto before moving here, whom I discovered it because of her as she was a fan.

...I'm showing a bit of negativity lately no?
Nice to know what you think of me. /s

The name alone already debunks any port theory.

It's either a brand new game or something like Splatoon 2 (a sequel taking a lot of assets from the previous game).

hurray for adaption and becoming one of you guys?
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.

....its kinda both in context and without :V
True :V

debatable :p depends on the people
remember one guy who saw me and immeditally called me chaotic evil and shunned me
while ya just more or less take it as fun stride :p matter of perception is all i guess~
I guess I just like crazy people then :V

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of pleasing everyone, with the video that Burb just posted . I think now, the character I would want from Xenoblade would be Shulk, Elma & Rex with Pyra/Mythra. Shulk & Elma would be on the main roster, while Rex could either be that, or be a DLC character along the way.

Because with how the Xenoblade series is more popular than ever now thanks to XB2. I think Sakurai would definitly choose two newcome from that franchise. Since he said that he loved XB2 in december during his break. Putting a character from XBX, the least popular of the 3 but still a pretty good game on his own, would be a good way to appease the Xenoblade fanbase until the DLC roster is 100% decided. (mostly because nobody expected for 2 to be this succeful, so/and Sakurai may or may have not had ideas for it. If a Greninja situation happened behind the scene)

Personally, while I still would hope for [REDACTED]. If those 3 characters were choosed, I think I would have nothing to complain with, Shulk is the veteran, Elma is a pretty cool character, and whatever we get from XB2 will make the new fan of the series happy.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Last night was quite a memorable night for me playing Fate/Grand Order, and when I mean, I mean one of my best Fate/GO experiences thus far.

I accumulated a total of 192 Saint Quartz in preparation for the Jalter banner. Hearing about how good of an offensive unit she is, I wanted to pull one for myself.

First summoning session, I was getting nothing but three-star Craft Essences and 3-star servants, but on the first summon, the most shocking thing happened...

I pulled Jalter!!!!

What made this even more shocking that this was only the first 30 Saint Quartz I used of the 192 I had, and I got her on the 5th summon! I thought pulling Francis Drake out of a single summoning ticket a few weeks ago was my luckiest moment in Fate/Grand Order, but this one definitely takes the cake for my luckiest and best Fate/GO moment thus far.

I also had several friends who encouraged me to use my Saint Quartz on the spot to see my reactions whether or not I would pull Jalter with the Saint Quartz I had. You can imagine how they and I reacted the moment the Avenger card appeared!

Since I managed to pull Jalter this early on, I have 164 Saint Quartz left to spare at the moment. I'm probably going to hang on to them in preparation for Beach Tamamo and Merlin, though I might give the Cu Chulainn Alter banner a try to see if I'll get Cu Chulainn Alter.

As for my Jalter, she has already reached her 1st Ascension and is currently Level 54. I don't know how quickly I can get her to her 3rd Ascension to unlock all her skills, but I'm currently trying to do my best to have her reach that point as soon as possible (as well as hopefully clear out the Hearts of the Foreign God in the Da Vinci event shop because she and a number of my other servants will need it). Now to think of a team for her...
I have Fate Grand Order through an APK cos its not on UK playstore...

but after playing 3 minutes I just stopped. the battle is so baddd.

D

Deleted member

I have Fate Grand Order through an APK cos its not on UK playstore...

but after playing 3 minutes I just stopped. the battle is so baddd.
What? Why do you think that?
I'll admit it was certainly weird to me because it's not like most other RPGs but I still enjoyed it.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
AWW YEAAAH

Did not see that coming. This character was one of my MVPs in the early FEH days one shotting people. Loved bringing her out in the Arena and definitely thought she deserved to get an upgrade. I was happy to find out she did, and here she is!

A +SPD -HP iv on top of that too. That's whats up. Too bad I'm not rooting for her atm in the voting gauntlet. LMAO

Also a cool character in Fates too. :cool:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
...not going to comment on my previous comment...

I hope a direct will come out in May, early May if possible. Yeah, E3 is not too far, but come on, who doesn't want to be hyped before the big hype event?

D

Deleted member

Rest in peace DarkAuraful's fiery avatar.
-Lets just turn him into Spyro-

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The winner of the last Sonic poll was Knuckles. Both Knuckles and Tails were highly voted, but the former barely beat him by one vote. Other than that, not many want Amy or the Avatar from Forces.

Next will be a poll all about Sonic’s biggest rivals. Your choices are Shadow, Silver, Blaze, and Metal Sonic.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
That's a tough one. Shadow I want the most, but Metal Sonic is still one of my favorites. Hrm. I went for Shadow in the end.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
--- ---
Off-Topic, but I can not believe I never saw your Twitter.
I followed you on Twitter.
I mostly just post pics regarding my game collection and liking fan art. Went ahead and followed you back.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
What? Why do you think that?
I'll admit it was certainly weird to me because it's not like most other RPGs but I still enjoyed it.
its just tap this tap that and make some combo using cards.

idk i thought its stupid, so i didnt even get to summon anything lol. I'll give it another go later....only because of characters...

D

Deleted member

I just beat Kirby's Dream Land 3.
It was pretty good (though to be fair there are no bad Kirby games), but I'd rank it lower than every other Kirby game I've played.
...and I don't think I'm gonna go into detail on why. All I'm gonna say is that the Final Boss was great.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Who would you rather have in Smash, Spyro or Ridley?
Spyro, cause I know him.

...not going to comment on my previous comment...

I hope a direct will come out in May, early May if possible. Yeah, E3 is not too far, but come on, who doesn't want to be hyped before the big hype event?
Well, we might see a Mini direct. So don't count nothing out yet.

That's a tough one. Shadow I want the most, but Metal Sonic is still one of my favorites. Hrm. I went for Shadow in the end.
So you went with the 2nd obvious clone instead of the first obvious clone then. :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Spyro, cause I know him.

Well, we might see a Mini direct. So don't count nothing out yet.

So you went with the 2nd obvious clone instead of the first obvious clone then. :troll:
I take anything honestly. Aslong as the content of said mini-direct is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom