• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You spelled "Uninja" wrong.

Yep, done it so often it's got my own name on it when it's me :p

All I do is embrace the fact that everyone, myself included, is an idiot in at least one aspect of life.

All animals can be stupid, to be fair.
xD Yeah, I know, i was just sayin'. That is why I adore my Chow Chow doggy, sometimes he's so silly he always makes me crack into laughter...on top of that:

D

Deleted member

And here lies the other issue...

Don't worry about what others think...
The problem is that you guys are my ro-models, and when you guys assume stuff, it makes you guys think that I like stuff that I actually do not like. :/

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I hope the collection comes to Switch.

I plan on buying the Crash Trilogy on it. It'd be great if I could play both on it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The problem is that you guys are my ro-models, and when you guys assume stuff, it makes you guys think that I like stuff that I actually do not like. :/
Role Models*

And you must have some really low standards if we are your role models...:p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I have to ask...why would you have a bunch of internet people as "role-models"? That sounds something that should go at least to a member of your family, like your parents for example.

D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If we are your role models, then oh boy, I can't imagine how your life will be when you be an adult.

No, really, we aren't the best of the best. Don't glorify us as god, we are just human like you, with flaws and all.

D

Deleted member

Role Models*

And you must have some really low standards if we are your role models...:p
I also have IRL ro-models.
You guys are just a part of the my true ro-models.

You guys are calm and funny, why do you doubt yourselves?

Chrono.

This will get buried under all the Spyro hype but... Blue Mary is the final KOFXIV DLC character.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks a lot!
OH ****! FAL EXISTS!

I THOUGHT YOU WAS A MYTH!

I have to ask...why would you have a bunch of internet people as "role-models"? That sounds something that should go at least to a member of your family, like your parents for example.
Or the siblings he should play Star Allies with :p

I also have IRL ro-models.
You guys are just a part of the my true ro-models.

You guys are calm and funny, why do you doubt yourselves?
"True" role models...

That makes me think the IRL role models aren't part of that mold...

Also, it's not that I doubt myself. I actually speak of experience.

Kids always wanna be around me, but like, I actually don't care about kids because they can be annoying as heck.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey FalKoopa FalKoopa , nice to see you again! ^^

Btw, do you remember the request I had? If yes, do you think you can say when you will start on it? If not, sorry for bothering, hope you have a nice day in either case.^^

D

Deleted member

I'm barely a role model to myself, how can I be a role model to a 14 year old that I haven't even met in real life?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I know basically everyone in this thread is familiar with Source Gaming, but I feel this video REALLY needs some attention. It touches on a major misconception the fandom tends to have (that I've addressed myself in the past; though I've said it in regard to characters like Crash/Marx/FE Switch hero/Gen 8 Pokemon), as well as brings forth some points that have changed my mind about certain characters.

Highly recommend giving it a watch, even though it's a bit of a long video.

D

Deleted member

So you want me to get out of SmashBoards, go make a friend and not admire you guys so much?
O_O

D

Deleted member

FGO 2? More like Gudako's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Lostbelt Tendency
STAND NAME: 「ICE ICE BABY 」
Man, that has to suck. Literally a Servant because of horrible stuff you didn't do. That bit about the "Man in Gray" legend was also pretty interesting.

Either way, I hope Mozart has or gets an interaction with him.
It's like Apocrypha Vlad but worse. All Vlad got was a Noble Phantasm, his other abilities and personality were still the same.
But with Salieri, it's him as a whole, his profile outright states that he'd stop listening to his Master's orders and stop at nothing to kill Mozart if he saw him.

Moral of the story: innaccurate historical records are a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am going to take a little break and go play some For Glory.
Goodbye for now. :p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
:yeahboi:

The game's story is.. umm... wat?

Well, it's out June 5th.
It's so beautifully stupid. Also dated as hell with it's references.

Pretty sure that's a Paris Hilton inspired character and when is the last time anyone gave two craps about Paris Hilton?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I hope that Paris Hilton character is Paris Hilton voiced herself.

Honestly she's got the sense of humor to do it. She already played a demon version of herself on Supernatural.

From what I've heard about celebrity meetings and stuff as well she's also apparently shockingly super sweet when you meet her and highly intelligent.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I hope that Paris Hilton character is Paris Hilton voiced herself.

Honestly she's got the sense of humor to do it. She already played a demon version of herself on Supernatural.

From what I've heard about celebrity meetings and stuff as well she's also apparently shockingly super sweet when you meet her and highly intelligent.
Those would both surprise me.

But I could swear I've heard the same thing somewhere else, so...

D

Deleted member

I know basically everyone in this thread is familiar with Source Gaming, but I feel this video REALLY needs some attention. It touches on a major misconception the fandom tends to have (that I've addressed myself in the past; though I've said it in regard to characters like Crash/Marx/FE Switch hero/Gen 8 Pokemon), as well as brings forth some points that have changed my mind about certain characters.

Highly recommend giving it a watch, even though it's a bit of a long video.

Haven't watched the video yet but I have a feeling that I know what it is about, and it's something I've been saying since the game's announcement and no one listened to.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Slighty paranoid?

Say the guy who say to not talk about Pyra if he didn't play the game?

Yeah, whatever, we are both in the same train I guess, after all, we are both Pyra.:4jigglypuff:
Um... maybe paranoid was a bit misused... sorry about that.

And when this thread likes to bash Pyra in many ways... yeah, better not...
I found this gif, and I am stunned.

I am not attracted to it, I just like the dance.
This is not a sex post.

Yes, that's not a sex post...
That's a spoiler post...
Why are you showing Poppi's spoiler form?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Haven't watched the video yet but I have a feeling that I know what it is about, and it's something I've been saying since the game's announcement and no one listened to.
Considering your sig is suggesting Crash and Marx, two textbook examples of characters who were made relevant too late in development to even be considered, I'm gonna have to call BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom