• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I made the mistake of buying a Skylanders game for my Wii U.
It sucked.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Trap Team.
Ah. Trap Team was the last one I had any fun with, but the quality was definitely starting to degrade by then.

If you could have picked up Giants we'd probably be having a different conversation, but at this point getting the figures would still be more trouble than it was worth.

But more energy consuming... Baymax just needs to put him on a charging stand, Boreas you gotta take him to a restaurant in Argentum lol.
That just means Baymax eats lighter.

Principle remains the same.

Good morning people.
Heyo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah. Trap Team was the last one I had any fun with, but the quality was definitely starting to degrade by then.

If you could have picked up Giants we'd probably be having a different conversation, but at this point getting the figures would still be more trouble than it was worth.
I doubt it.
I just didn't like the gameplay.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see you are a Lythero fan as well. I am.

Good morning!
I promise not to talk about Pyra or any sex talk, I promise. Hammer this to my head please.

Your people are quite intelligent, where did they make up that wonderful pacing?
No, I won't hammer that in your brain because:
1)I don't have a hammer
2)I am not your teacher

Just avoid talking about Pyra and sex, if you can't help but think about it. Don't post it, nobody force you to post everything that come up in your brain.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but Blue Hunter Z.
If you are reading this, you should really consider joining the mafia game.
My goal is to try and make my friends join mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I doubt it.
I just didn't like the gameplay.
Gameplay degraded too. Felt like they just began running out of ideas.

But it didn't change super drastically, so hard to say. Running around smashing mooks not your thing?

That's.....not a dance.

That's just walking back and forth.

That's called pacing.
I know it looks like that, but the footwork is actually very intricate.

Unfortunately it has to be done off-camera. That's part of the tradition.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Off-Topic, but Blue Hunter Z.
If you are reading this, you should really consider joining the mafia game.
My goal is to try and make my friends join mafia.
Sorry, but I am not interested.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
On a completely unrelated note (well, it does have Tracer, so it's not that unrelated) yesterday I went to see Ready Player One. I'll give some thoughts about the things I care about the film (You know, videogames), but going into spoilers either way:
Well... here I go
In a nutshell:
-What happens if Spielberg decides to make his own SAO movie...
- SAO like world with One Piece like objective
- And as for most situation and especially the ending...
Adeine from XC2: TOO PREDICTABLE!
Hold your horses! I wasn't mean the entire movie, except some parts, I will get to those later...

First off... I have been to Columbus, Ohio back when I was studying abroad... it was an average city... I can't imagine it have slum like in this movie...

Unlike SAO severely dark of dying video game = dying in real world if you die in OASIS the basically mean you lose everything you have, which in some degree it literally equals death... (You have a Chinese business man nearly went to jump off the window after he loses, this is racist:troll:)
Yes, yes, there were many cameos here and there, and actually Tracer didn't really have that much of a role... not too insignificant but also not too noticeable like Sonic in Wreck it Ralph...

My favorite was probably that racing scene and that Gundam scene. Also... the name Daito and Sho is literally means "Big Blade" and "Small Blade" in Japanese Kanji and Chinese.

And please Apollo, don't expect too many anime reference in a Hollywood movie lol (This isn't SAO even though this is way better than SAO) What you should be complaining is that there was almost no Nintendo reference in this movie...

the antagonist of this movie is crap... so are the side antagonists...

Parzival (Real name Wade, not to be confused with XC2's Perceval)... is an average main character there are times he's awesome, and there are times a jerk...

James Halliday: Jeff Kaplian with an afro and dumber IQ....

I was.. a bit disappoint and agreed with Wade that Samantha didn't look that bad... I was expecting her to look ugly or have a huge scar or something... a birth mark on her fore head isn't that bad...

Surprised points: Wade still alive after that blast... and that Halliday archive keeper was actually his old friend Morrow...

Overall I give the movie 7/10, a great movie for teenagers and gamers like us, and probably for some older audience

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Give it a shot, it is fun.
:)
Nah, I'm not really interested, atleast, not on the moment. Maybe one day I try, but for now, I just don't feel it ya know?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That just means Baymax eats lighter.

Principle remains the same.
Also...
Baymax - A Robot... will not move at all if it doesn't charge and lose all of its power

And I hope there can be another rare Blade in the upcoming DLC that is like Boreas where isn't a human Blade...

Boreas - A blade, doesn't die or get hurt even if he doesn't eat anything... but he will eat ANYTHING as long as he is hungry...
I promise not to talk about Pyra or any sex talk, I promise. Hammer this to my head please.
Pyra is fine as long as you talk about her along with the game... but since you haven't play it... better not...

sex talk... be-b-begone... thot...

Just avoid talking about Pyra and sex, if you can't help but think about it. Don't post it, nobody force you to post everything that come up in your brain.
I totally agree with no sex talk, but I think you are slightly paranoid with it comes to Pyra...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also...
Baymax - A Robot... will not move at all if it doesn't charge and lose all of its power

And I hope there can be another rare Blade in the upcoming DLC that is like Boreas where isn't a human Blade...

Boreas - A blade, doesn't die or get hurt even if he doesn't eat anything... but he will eat ANYTHING as long as he is hungry...

Pyra is fine as long as you talk about her along with the game... but since you haven't play it... better not...

sex talk... be-b-begone... thot...

I totally agree with no sex talk, but I think you are slightly paranoid with it comes to Pyra...
Slighty paranoid?

Say the guy who say to not talk about Pyra if he didn't play the game?

Yeah, whatever, we are both in the same train I guess, after all, we are both Pyra.:4jigglypuff:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hello Red, how are you?
I exist.

Also...

To be fair, that's applied handwavium.

Under any other circumstances if you go running around like RED WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY long enough pretty soon you won't be moving at all either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Pokemon Sun and Moon is not bad.

I don’t like how Team Rocket’s motto thing doesn’t rhyme though.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pokemon Sun and Moon is not bad.

I don’t like how Team Rocket’s motto thing doesn’t rhyme though.
You would think by now they would go in to depression for how many times they've failed.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Spyro Reignited Trilogy looks absolutely gorgeous. As with Crash, I never played the original PS1 trilogy, so I'll be sure to pick this up.

Great to see 3D platformers back in the limelight.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey, anyone here remember the game Line attack Heroes? Such a shame it never got a worldwide release, I say.

Also, something I'm hoping the Switch does, is that it adds WiiWare titles to its Virtual Console.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'm thinking of buying the Jack collection for ps4.

Never played any Jak game but i'm really interested to play 'em.

So i'm really hesitating... since there are other games I also want to spend my money on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom