• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm pretty confident on Spyro hitting Switch next year.

No reason for it not to beyond possible limitations.
The leak already has an Xbox version listed. Hopefully the Switch one pops up soon.

If there's no timed exclusivity, I'm not sure whether to get it for PS4 or Switch. On one hand, PS4 feels right and I can nab the 3 platinum trophies. On the other hand, I can have these jaw dropping remakes of one of my favourite video game trilogies on the go.

If there is one year timed exclusivity again, I'd consider getting both the PS4 and Switch version.

Chrono.

The leak already has an Xbox version listed. Hopefully the Switch one pops up soon.

If there's no timed exclusivity, I'm not sure whether to get it for PS4 or Switch. On one hand, PS4 feels right and I can nab the 3 platinum trophies. On the other hand, I can have these jaw dropping remakes of one of my favourite video game trilogies on the go.

If there is one year timed exclusivity again, I'd consider getting both the PS4 and Switch version.
Pretty much same.

If they're timed exclusives, I'll probably end up double dipping,

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Ughh

Sparx looks a little weird imo. Might take some getting use to.

EDIT: Anyway, apparently it is a timed exclusive on PS4 with Xbox and Switch versions coming later. Initial release set for September 21st.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No one here cares about dumb card game anime but

>Tfw protag took 46 episodes to honestly smile because he finally found closure on his revenge quest
Man, why do they all take children's card games so ****ing seriously? What are they even thinking? "My family was killed, so I'll take revenge through the only way I know: by playing a children's card game!"

Chrono.

Man, why do they all take children's card games so ****ing seriously? What are they even thinking? "My family was killed, so I'll take revenge through the only way I know: by playing a children's card game!"
Oh you don't know the half it. His backstory is screwy af.

Imma just paste this from the wiki because I'm too lazy to type.

"Yusaku was one of the six kidnapped children, who were used for the Hanoi Project. He woke up in a white, empty room, with VR goggles. He placed them on, and was forced to Duel, with the penalties being electrocuted and having nothing to eat if he lost. This repeated on for months, as he tried to Duel on. After six months passed Yusaku collapsed [...] The system was disbanded, and while Yusaku was rescued, the incident was covered up and not mentioned in the media. Yusaku developed PTSD after the incident and went under treatments to cure it for years, but failed and continuously faced the tragedies that befell him. Instead, he took his Deck to confront his trauma, promising to "face his destiny". "

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, I sometime think that Batman Beyond existence is a miracle in itself. I mean, a series, who is a follow-up to one of the best cartoon show of all time, who decide to use almost entirely original new character that aren't character from the comic, with Batman, now being more of a supporting character, becoming a mere shadow of his old self (atleast at the start of the show), with a young, cooler ado that isn't the character we all know and love, replace him as The Batman? Not Robin or someone we know already?

Alongside a ton of other controversial elements. That's the kind of show that would never happen now those days. And note that I am not complaining, Batman Beyond is freakin' great. I just find that funny and awesome how this show was able to stand on it's own with so little of the original character we knew in TAS.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
yangire

but ya i got yan in me, when uni first met me i was very bad with it
I mean... you were pretty psychotic, so I don't think "bad" is the right word here :p

Aight let's take a minute to be perfectly fair.

Kagero's got Jubblies beat in three distinct ways. Stay with me here.

Point the first, the whole Ninjabbit Attack thing is literally the reason I pulled for her. Kagero is ostensibly a stoic and serious honor-bound retainer who is going through with this out of nothing more than a sense of duty. But she's clearly not above having a bit of fun with it regardless, and being able to be so serious yet embrace the silliness in it tickles me to no end. It touches me on a personal level, something probably evident to anyone paying even cursory attention to my avis, edits, or writing.

What's Funbags counter with? Mostly a slightly higher spot on the tier list and a more intense fixation on her own outfit.

Point the second, by the way. Camilla keeps drawing attention to herself and her outfit in her quotes - remarking how tight it is, offering to dress other people up in them, the like. In her +4/+5 point level up quote she says she could jump for joy, and we know where that's going. Her description even notes she loves the getup because Corrin found it cute.

Kagero is perhaps less comfortable with it. She does note that it's not what she's used to, that it's "flimsier" than her usual, and makes it rather clear it wasn't her first choice. But she's straightforwardly confident in it without needing all the innuendo ("As a ninja, I'm not used to being seen. But you may look, if you like. I have nothing to be ashamed of.") and suggests she's fonder of her outfit than she lets on (via "Ninjabbit Attack"). Everything else makes it utterly clear that's the extent of her fascination with it. She is there to shank mother****ers with carrots and that's exactly what she'll do.

And lastly, point the third, upon further examination, I prefer Kagero as a character - the calm, confident, duty-driven retainer who gives zero ****s about her terrible aesthetic sense and paints anyway because **** the haters that **** is Bob-Ross-level calming - to Sweater Puppies as a character - the overbearing mommy-issues axe-crazy murderess whose finest quality is to serve primarily as sensual fanservice and secondarily as the game's second-most prominent Aesop about why you do not stick your **** in crazy (Peri taking first place).
Oh geez, so many words, you must truly be serious about th-

TL;DR: Kagero has boobs. Camilla is boobs.
:joyful:

Aight.

It's been thirty minutes, right? Cool.

If you'll excuse me evil dragon dad and I got more murder to perpetuate.
Have fun~

As for everyone else, yeah I know Shiny can be awkward with these topics, but I have a feeling we're having an adverse affect on him.

Shiny aggressively denying anything sexual doesn't seem like an honest feeling. I think he thinks we won't like him if he's honest with himself, because we shame him for some of the comments he makes (sometimes deservedly).

I'm starting to worry that he's desperately trying to change himself to fit in with us, as he's not quite sure how to. And with a topic like sexuality, that can have some dire consequences.

I suggest that instead of essentially cornering Shiny for a few pages, we make a comment that its TMI or inappropriate and leave it at that instead.
Understood, Swamp-senpai.

Camilla has all the right parts (not that kind) for a really interesting character.

She's protective over her family and loved ones. She's kind and motherly to those she likes. She's apparently an absolute terror on the battlefield and can lose herself in the violence at times.

That stuff is pretty interesting and could create a cool personality. Just have her overbearingness expand to her whole family and not just Corrin and I think you fix most of her biggest problems.

I mean, her solo ending has her found an orphanage and take care of them.

We got some real potential here.
But IS ****ed up because they couldn't story Fates properly.

So much wasted potential on more than just her...

then i'm a super yandere i guess :V
That actually sounds extremely scary without context. ^-^'

Dats wy i need meh an intlgent ladee
-Animafia flashbacks-

****ING HEARING AIDS! :mad:

nah i'm pretty sure this is typical :V life acceptance and all that jazz pick up can of pop and just sit back and be lazy :tired:
Someone's understood this world pretty quickly. :V

Proud of ya.

WHY SHINY WHY. And you know what is happening, you are doing this on purpose.

You know what you are getting
OH GOD, AN EPIC YARN VERSION?! :laugh:

EDIT: Anyway, apparently it is a timed exclusive on PS4 with Xbox and Switch versions coming later. Initial release set for September 21st.
Crash and Spyro getting on Switch...

If literally anyone said that last year, they'd be branded as insane.

Just shows how well Nintendo's been doing lately, I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kirby's Dream Land 3 has one of the most exhausting sidequests in a video game ever. :4rob:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Have fun~
Doing my level best, but I keep getting stuck with some weird-ass teammates up against some weird-ass enemies.

Surprised I'm winning what I am. What I'm not surprised with, considering that, are the results so far:

upload_2018-4-5_7-17-35.png

We ain't dead yet though.

Cooldown timer runs out I'mma be back in there, dropping dragon boots to the head, interrupting that thot process.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The remastering makes Spyro even more of a cutie than he previously was.

Thought this was kind of obvious.
I haven't play much Spyro so I am not so sure about that... But I only aware Spyro has been always a mini purple dragon that normally doesn't fly far...
You know, I sometime think that Batman Beyond existence is a miracle in itself. I mean, a series, who is a follow-up to one of the best cartoon show of all time, who decide to use almost entirely original new character that aren't character from the comic, with Batman, now being more of a supporting character, becoming a mere shadow of his old self (atleast at the start of the show), with a young, cooler ado that isn't the character we all know and love, replace him as The Batman? Not Robin or someone we know already?

Alongside a ton of other controversial elements. That's the kind of show that would never happen now those days. And note that I am not complaining, Batman Beyond is freakin' great. I just find that funny and awesome how this show was able to stand on it's own with so little of the original character we knew in TAS.
Batman Beyond? I remember I saw a book of it back in my English cram school many years ago (Probably during ym middle school days), because it was a short children book the plot was shirked to simple sentences... but I can see what is the plot going on.

I mean if Batman Beyond makes as an actual action film, then it could be next Spiderman Homecoming (or at least Ant Man) if did it right. However, by how DC films are these days,this is just my wishful thought.

And why Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters are usually so funny in Chibi fanarts?
No... I will not overdrive Boreas and Finch to Morag because of these pic....
Zeke (In Mor Ardain) : Man, this country is so hot...
Morag (In Tantal) : it's so cold Brighid...

I found these pic in Pixiv, which I rarely do because Pixiv is suc at hiding spoiler Xenoblade Chronicles 2 pics in the recommendations...

I was also checking Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ost soundtrack which release in May 23... Hoping to find the special edition version which is currently out on Amazon.. But one seller has a spoil fanart as the product pic which is Rex being kissed by somebody I don't wanna know for now (and don't tell me who it is either lol). I didn't look at it too much, It looked romantic and awesome.. . But... It was misleading and again, spoiler... Why? Does that seller expect those who preorder the ost already finished the game? Lol I might finish the game's Story before the Ost is released, but still..

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Doing my level best, but I keep getting stuck with some weird-*** teammates up against some weird-*** enemies.

Surprised I'm winning what I am. What I'm not surprised with, considering that, are the results so far:

View attachment 140663

We ain't dead yet though.

Cooldown timer runs out I'mma be back in there, dropping dragon boots to the head, interrupting that thot process.
I wish you luck.

Me, on the other end, couldn't resist the idea of Lucina and Sharena having a rematch and chose the latter.

It's close, but Luci is winning again so far.

D

Deleted member

https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/comments/89yloa/antonio_salieri_profile_translation
"○Innocent Monster EX
While alive, Salieri hasn't killed anyone.
However, as the legend of him assassinating Mozart spread throughout the world in the later years, Antonio Salieri was turned into an Innocent Monster because of it.
By fusing with the originally seperate skill, "Self Denial", it turned into a composite skill."

So yeah, Salieri was wrapped by the public perception of him. He didn't kill Mozart. I doubg his true version could even be summoned considering his profile seems to imply the only reason he can be summoned is because of such rumors.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And why Xenoblade Chronicles 2 characters are usually so funny in Chibi fanarts?
Swear to god, that second one is Big the Cat and nobody can tell me otherwise.

...I should put my glasses back on though.

I wish you luck.
We'll apparently need it.

Bright side, my arms are getting swole as **** from carrying all these vanilla F!Grima and B!Lyn mother****ers against the inexplicable +10 red sword horde cause what the **** is that bull****.

Me, on the other end, couldn't resist the idea of Lucina and Sharena having a rematch and chose the latter.

It's close, but Luci is winning again so far.
It's swung back and forth for all of em far as I can tell.

First voting gauntlet of note, so I assume these massive boosts the losing squad gets are there to keep it interesting?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
No, but I have a Knight Crest. Will I be getting another one in the future if I use it?
Had to go dig it up, but yes, there's opportunities to get more.

Knight Crest promotes knights and cavaliers, and you get a handful.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Swear to god, that second one is Big the Cat and nobody can tell me otherwise.

...I should put my glasses back on though.
No it isn't, Big the Cat is overall purple and Boreas is white... and Boreas floats...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Screenshots are leaking out, along with a couple comparison pics:

So far, looking good!
Some impressive aesthetic upgrades there. They didn't just give everything a texture overhaul, they added new details in places and even redid entire designs like the castle in the first shot!

Reminds of how Grezzo handled remaking the N64 Zeldas, actually.

Oh you don't know the half it. His backstory is screwy af.

Imma just paste this from the wiki because I'm too lazy to type.

"Yusaku was one of the six kidnapped children, who were used for the Hanoi Project. He woke up in a white, empty room, with VR goggles. He placed them on, and was forced to Duel, with the penalties being electrocuted and having nothing to eat if he lost. This repeated on for months, as he tried to Duel on. After six months passed Yusaku collapsed [...] The system was disbanded, and while Yusaku was rescued, the incident was covered up and not mentioned in the media. Yusaku developed PTSD after the incident and went under treatments to cure it for years, but failed and continuously faced the tragedies that befell him. Instead, he took his Deck to confront his trauma, promising to "face his destiny". "
I...er...wow. That reaches N levels of tragic backstory, but in an even crazier way.

Kirby's Dream Land 3 has one of the most exhausting sidequests in a video game ever. :4rob:
Oh. That level.

That one gave me fits when I was in grade school, up until I learned the trick to the one section where you have to choose the right order of doors. Didn't help that the backgrounds in the ship creeped me out.

...What? You didn't realize that level's a crashed UFO?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sure, but from that angle...

View attachment 140665

Desaturate Big a little bit and they could practically be cousins.
Yeah, but Boreas think more about eating than anything, though, he probably like his driver and ally very much.

Big meanwhile think of Froggy most of the time, but he also care about his friends alot.

Hmmm....you may actually be on something red.
Red Hunter thinking.png

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, but Boreas think more about eating than anything, though, he probably like his driver and ally very much.

Big meanwhile think of Froggy most of the time, but he also care about his friends alot.

Hmmm....you may actually be on something red.View attachment 140666
Big is a blade and Froggy is his driver.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If New Donk City has a stage while the festival is going on in the background and per chance Pauline is in the roster?

Can we please get pic of the day back for a sequel to the Alfonso meme?

''When Pauline is in play. The song is lead by Princess Daisy. Leave it to me!"

And the image is just Sakurai being an asshole troll where Peach, Rosalina, and Pauline are all fighting with Mario.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sure, but from that angle...

View attachment 140665

Desaturate Big a little bit and they could practically be cousins.
And here's what Boreas looks like in official art...
His mouth is actually on the near bottom (Where the white and gray part of his legs meet)

Boreas also has weak connection with XCX... no spoiler intended.
Artist that designed him was I-IV the designer for Aldnoah Zero anime series...
And Aldnoah Zero's music were mostly composed by Hiroyuki Sawano... which... composed for XCX....
Anime is a small world afterall...

also for those who own Nintendo Switch...

How often do you dock the console recently? And how do you dock it? What I mean is do you dock it in without any screen protector? Or also with a plastic shell that's design to be docked in? (This is my way currently) Anyone still uses the third party docks?

Or does anyone never dock the Switch at all? That was me when I just got my Switch and for the past 7 months until January, I decided to go with a proper and simple solution just us plastic case and have a Switch hard case for on the go.
Big is a blade and Froggy is his driver.
That's... actually pretty sad for Big if you think about it more... I know Bigs likes Froggy but...

And yes guys this is possible...
This also has XC2 chapter 3 spoilers by the way
It is possible for some beasts/ animals to resonate a Blade... but whether it is he Blade be able to control the beast or the beats controls the Blade (Even it's mentality) is unknown (As of my current progress at least [early chapter 7], anyone who has finish the game, don't spoil it for me please)

We only know that almost every Blade bonded bests are Unique Monsters, which more often than not makes sense.
The first Blade you encounter in the game that its driver is a beast/animal... is Wulfric... and this is where you know more about Blade Driver relation... if Driver dies, Blade returns to core crystal (which technically means it doesn't die) and it will take a while to resonate it again... and the Blade will have it's past memory with that driver wipe out... but still have it's characteristic remain in some sort. Not usually who lost memory often loses characteristic in the early stage.
This just from what I cureently know by the way... anyone who already finishes the game, if there's more stuff about Blade and Driver, don't spoil it if it's a deal breaker, if not just put it in spoiler tag.

So.. this means...
Then Big really has to take care of Froggy, and he can't really fight with Froggy...

I bet Big can be a bitball Blade like Boreas?

Edit: And I guess that this means Zeke's Turters has a rival lol.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so i know skylanders isnt the most loved game in the world, but man im kinda sad how dead it is because it was a legit great replacement for gauntlet

now if i were given the pwoer to reboot it, hyper arcadey beat em up with multiple branching paths and all of the skylanders unlockable, hell slap a rougelike mode and we can call it good

also it would have to have a return of the best pun Drill X

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And here's what Boreas looks like in official art...

His mouth is actually on the near bottom (Where the white and gray part of his legs meet)
Ah.

See now I'm getting more of a Baymax vibe.

so i know skylanders isnt the most loved game in the world, but man im kinda sad how dead it is because it was a legit great replacement for gauntlet
For the record, I liked it. First couple, at least. Played it with my little bro a lot, good times.

Original and Giants were legitimately good, Swap Force and Trap Team were alright. Kinda checked out after Superchargers failed to hold my interest.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ah.

See now I'm getting more of a Baymax vibe
YES, Comparing Boreas to Baymax is more legit lol.
Both white, puffy, and floaty. But unlike Baymax, you don't need to charge with Boreas just feed him delicious food, LOTS OF IT.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
YES, Comparing Boreas to Baymax is more legit lol.
Both white, puffy, and floaty. But unlike Baymax, you don't need to charge with Boreas just feed him delicious food, LOTS OF IT.
I mean.

That's kind of like charging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom