• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , I like your new profile picture by the way!
It is funny to see Lucina six spots above Marth in the FEH results, by the way. Where is your "clone calling" now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Aegislash DLC for Pokken is out.

D

Deleted member

Aegislash DLC for Pokken is out.
That design looks awesome, and it's move-set is good as well!
In before, banned by Smogon :troll:
Either way, I like how it uses it's shield and sword to fight. That thing looks intimidating.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Too bad half of people disliked it, because they thought it was real and claimed it was a "fake" even though it was meant to be a mod showcase. There are a million comments of people younger than me I am sure saying "Fake!" or criticizing him. ( Even though it was not intentional for a prank ). Young viewers man.
xD I honestly found it hilarious, and I fell for it for a second, but when the floating Ganonchu-like Spinda appeared, I was like "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO IT?" XD And I cracked at the "Lusamini"

Ivander

Smash Legend
So in light of the excitement, we have the Banner for the new TT Mini.

So....about that Marisa...

Also, apparently we're getting more Seals for Stats, called Initiate Seals.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I unlocked Android 21.

From the trophy unlock rate, it seems not many players can be stuffed to complete the story. I guess it's still early days and the rate might increase but the story mode is kind of a grind, especially the last arc.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
No Animal crossing? *looks away*
Don't worry, it's coming~

I'll put this in the Smash 4 Switch port rumor folder.

There's been like 10 of these now.
Prior to this I feel there hasn't been a particularly credential one for a while... mostly randoms and their wishlist-level leaks.

You used that gif twice my guy. Smash for Switch and here, you must really like it.
Well... yeah... one was a cross post of the other...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
High ho, high ho,

To strategy guides, we go!
At the moment, I'm looking for them by eye.

There are bare spots on the map, as well as suspicious areas that I need to go through. Right now I'm stuck on one.

There's an, "island" that is shaped as a swirly that has one of those ancient plates on the ground. I'm assuming I need to find one of those puzzle balls to put in its middle.

Anyone know by chance where it is?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
At the moment, I'm looking for them by eye.

There are bare spots on the map, as well as suspicious areas that I need to go through. Right now I'm stuck on one.

There's an, "island" that is shaped as a swirly that has one of those ancient plates on the ground. I'm assuming I need to find one of those puzzle balls to put in its middle.

Anyone know by chance where it is?
I was going to go on a rant about my Skyrim playstyle, but this one frustrated me so much back when I did it that I'll put it off to answer this instead.

Pretty sure the puzzle ball is in some ruins on a cliff ABOVE the swirly island. It's not even remotely obvious that the game would put it that far away. Pretty sure there's a hint to the puzzle on a plaque in the ruins or something too, which is. . .put the puzzle ball in the middle of the swirly island.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was going to go on a rant about my Skyrim playstyle, but this one frustrated me so much back when I did it that I'll put it off to answer this instead.

Pretty sure the puzzle ball is in some ruins on a cliff ABOVE the swirly island. It's not even remotely obvious that the game would put it that far away. Pretty sure there's a hint to the puzzle on a plaque in the ruins or something too, which is. . .put the puzzle ball in the middle of the swirly island.
Okay thank you.

Also, Skyrim rant? I'm listening.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Good news all around there.

Only bummer is that ARMS is slowly going up.

It's not selling very fast.

Staarih

Smash Master
Good news all around there.

Only bummer is that ARMS is slowly going up.

It's not selling very fast.
Yeah, I had higher hopes but it’s still pretty good for a new IP. Lowkey wishing for it to reach 2m (or at least top 1-2-Switch).

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
it did fine for an unorthodox new ip fighting game
Oh I get that the sales are fine.

I'm just surprised its not selling much even during the first holiday season.

Yeah, I had higher hopes but it’s still pretty good for a new IP. Lowkey wishing for it to reach 2m (or at least top 1-2-Switch).
2 million is probably possible.

Looking at past sales, it'll probably pass the original Pikmin's sales in a month.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, I didn't expect this. The new TT has RD Ike, Fjorm, Gunthra and PAAzura as 40% bonus, and Marisa, BLucina, SRobin and SXander for 20%, basically units of the legendary banner.

The new seals are poison strike, hone attack and drive defense. Kinda underwhelming after the other seals we got. I want to go for Ike, but I rather save my orbs for now...

Also, hearing the news about the Switch are great! Glad is selling so much. I'm also happy that XC2 sold 1M, at this rate it's going to surpads the original in sales too. Hopefully we get more Xenoblade games because of that.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Happy Legendary Banner Day?

...Hey, cut me some slack, I had 33 orbs ready and it's something interesting amidst the stress and pain I've been pinned under.

It certainly helped who showed up early on:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh I get that the sales are fine.

I'm just surprised its not selling much even during the first holiday season.

2 million is probably possible.

Looking at past sales, it'll probably pass the original Pikmin's sales in a month.
Tbqh, a lot of what drove sales in the first place was likely the sparsity of other software at the time. Personally I'm really not expecting a ton more sales from the game. But internally I suspect the game did perform well enough to revisit the IP going forward.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Speaking of ARMS, a new update is scheduled to drop tomorrow and will include "something fancy" (going by the translations of the usual cryptic tweets). Nice to know they're still putting out content in some shape or form!

D

Deleted member

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

Switch already sold more than the Wii U. Software sales are just over half of total Wii U sales.

Yeah, a Shia LaBeouf .GIF of all things. Last year was quite a ride for him.

Well, I suppose that means it's a success now. I mean, maybe I'm being sarcastic. Maybe not. I'm not sure. Kind of premature to call it successful at the moment, like (Shinya) Takahashi mentioned at one point.

As for sales, let's see if it can surpass that tiny purple box with a handle next. Will the Switch keep up its LEGS? Find out next fiscal year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Happy to see Xenoblade 2 was succesuful, fantastic game.
Wow Splatoon 2 sold just as much as Splatoon 1 in just over 6 months.

D

Deleted member

Mfw Xenoblade 2 ships over 1 million in less than 2 months:

And Mario Odyssey overcomes BotW as the best selling Switch game.

Everything goes back to normal.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Tbqh, a lot of what drove sales in the first place was likely the sparsity of other software at the time. Personally I'm really not expecting a ton more sales from the game. But internally I suspect the game did perform well enough to revisit the IP going forward.
Much as I enjoyed it, inclined to agree.

Anecdotally, I partly picked it up because it looked interesting, but also partly picked it up because I'd cleaned out BotW and they hadn't released Splatoon 2.

Still a little surprised by this.

Guess I kind of expected them to go neck and neck for a while longer.

Chrono.

New Mandela Effect: Did Portal Have a Wii U Port?

This string of tweets on a nintendoeverything article made me think of it.

Also, the answer is no. It did not have a Wii U port.

D

Deleted member

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

Odyssey is over 9m sold and XC2 cracked 1m. Nice.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/3ds.html

USUM at over 7m (and Mario Kart 7 took #1 spot from X/Y)
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/hard_soft/index.html

Switch already sold more than the Wii U. Software sales are just over half of total Wii U sales.
Glad the Switch sold more than the Wii U, it really is showing progression from Nintendo's latest era. XC2 cracked 1 million sells? Nice! All of these games deserve the fame that is listed in it!

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
After finishing a three straight day of over work time.... I am temporarily back...
My part time job for now is cleaning high speed trains... Which involves in picking up trash... Nothing that odd though.
Please be "The game will be delayed so that the proposed 20 DLC characters will make the base roster. DLC will now not be half of a titular team nor half of the important characters from one of the other franchises. DLC will instead be the likes of Team JNPR/Cinder/Roman/Qrow/Penny/Sun and Ultimax characters as well as minor BB and UNIEL characters"

Especially on the RWBY characters part...
Having JNPR as DLC makes more sense...

Well, the following sentence isn't one I use often, but...

I'm really feeling it!
[/Zeke's voice]
This mean I am not gonna rush on finishing the story at all....
Also I saw Sakurai made some of his thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles 2

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/01/...hares-his-thoughts-on-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

Tl;dr
He thinks the game is a considerable achievement....

"Alright, lets make these boards"

"Alright, lets wait for these boards"
I opened a ****ton of Rare and Common Cores and only got Dahlia
You will gonna need her...
Not really unless you already have healers like Floren.
So basically, this sums you up right now.
Or another reason that I can't put up here...
Me 3 hours ago: "Man I need some Gold to buy Sheba's Core Crystal, but I struggle to get over 450,000G... oh right I can Salvage to get some treasures."

Me now:
800K made by using 40 Gold Cylinders.
Right now I am salvaging for boosters, which isn't fun anymore.
Glad I have Blades like Newt and Boreas to help get more valuable stuff...
Right now I have over 22,000,000G.....
Live footage of Zeb right now

With the music "I Burn" in the background......
Mfw Xenoblade 2 ships over 1 million in less than 2 months:

Everything goes back to normal.
These two news make me more glad though. Since I got Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and sadly didn't get Breath of the Wild yet...
And just curious... Does this means that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the fastest selling Xenoblade game? Or even the fastest selling Xeno game?

To hear Switch surpassed Wii U life time sales right now.... I am really curious to hear those Switch haters comments...

Last edited:

Chrono.

I honestly think Splatoon 2 gave it a hard time to thrive. Maybe if they were a bit further apart in release?
Probably, but people weren't that high on ARMS from the start as it looked like it was gonna be lacking in content along with some rather shallow gameplay. It was also fully priced.

Then the game came out and most fears were proven true.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Probably, but people weren't that high on ARMS from the start as it looked like it was gonna be lacking in content along with some rather shallow gameplay. It was also fully priced.

Then the game came out and most fears were proven true.
It came out lacking in content sure.

But I wouldn't call the gameplay shallow myself.

It's ripe with mindgame material.

I LOVE ME SOME MINDGAMES!!!!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I'm confident the Switch will at least be comparable to the Wii in terms of sales by the end of it's lifetime or maybe even surpass it, as long as it doesn't stop getting all those such interesting titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom