• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Weirdly enough we didn't see the TT for heroes in the broadcast.

Ivander

Smash Legend

The fact she mentioned Legendary Hero Vanguard Ike can be gotten this way. V.Ike is going to win this hardcore. Seriously, no one is going to going to say no to an opportunity for a Free Legendary Hero AND an incredibly popular one with no Bad IVs.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Radiant Dawn Ike will be the new Legendary Hero in the upcoming Legendary hero banner. That was... unexpected.

Xander's GHB will also be returning next month.

There will be a new Hero Fest banner featuring Brave Ike, Brave Lyn, Nephenee, and Sigurd. Brave Ike and Sigurd are what I'm aiming to pull from that.

We'll also be getting 100 orbs over the course of February, and there will be special training maps as well. Experience and SP-gains will also be doubled in February as well.

That new tap mini-game also caught me by surprise. Doesn't look very interesting to me, but if this gives us free orbs, than I might consider it.

Best news of this broadcast, at least for me, was the reveal that Performing Azura will be part of the next Legendary Hero banner. Yep, good to know where all my orbs are going soon.

D

Deleted member

It is funny that anything about FE from FE experts usually gets seven likes or more.
FE is interesting I guess, but it is everywhere I look in SmashBoards ( That is not a bad thing ). :laugh:

Chrono.

Heroes is Now Rhythm Heaven, we get 100 free orbs, and freaking Ike is the next legendary hero but x100 in power.

Also a free five star is always great.
Wait, Ike is free?

Might have to redownload the game just to cop him.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So, to summarize the FEH Channel:

-1st anniversary event. We get 50 orbs right of the bat, and 50 orbs in the daily maps. Nice!
-Training Special maps, I'm guessing is like the Warriors maps.
-Xander found his way out of purgatory and he's back for some action. Maybe he should tell Camus how to get here too.
-New game mode based on rythm that looks super easy.
-MORE IKE YES. He's the new legendary hero, and they revealed a new legendary banner.
-We get to vote the unit we want to receive as free five star (I swear if I get another Brave Lyn)
-Banner with Sigurd, Nephenee, BIke and BLyn.

I give this direct a Radiant Aether/10, 100 orbs and RD Ike as legendary hero are the highlights. Sadly we got no CYL results, but they'll come eventually. I'm still going to wait until they reveal the special units for february, you never know when Lyn might come.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
That was a pretty cool Feh Channel. (Although, I don't think it was as good as the previous one, but I wasn't expecting it to be).
Nice to see RD!Ike appear as a Legendary Hero and more orbs.
Rhythm tower looks kind of fun ngl.

Still sad to not hear anything regarding the SS Tempest Trials or CYL 2 but I think we'll know more about the former soon enough.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, Ike is free?

Might have to redownload the game just to cop him.
He's not free exactly. Basically, there is a Voting Thing happening where the most Popular Hero voted will be a Free 5* for EVERYONE! And Feh mentioned that Radiant Dawn Ike Can Be Gotten this way. Basically, everybody votes RD!Ike, Everyone gets RD!Ike.

Chrono.

He's not free exactly. Basically, there is a Voting Thing happening where the most Popular Hero voted will be a Free 5* for EVERYONE! And Feh mentioned that Radiant Dawn Ike Can Be Gotten this way. Basically, everybody votes RD!Ike, Everyone gets RD!Ike.
That seems short sighted on their part but I'll take it.

D

Deleted member

100 ****ing free Orbs
I'm sold
Also, we're getting Not!Warriors maps as part of a new daily routine for the Special Maps so that's really good. Rip training tower.

Daily GHB is great, this ensures new players won't miss those units but WHERE'S CAMUS?
Seriously, besides Valter, he's the GHB I want the most that I'm missing. At least I get Sword Camus...

>Radiant Aether
>4 CD Aether
And it didn't specify whether it was inheritable or not...
Also, Warding Breath, about time.

And lol, Hero Fest, I'm only missing Ike from those and he'd become Joshua food, guess I could pull on that.
Weirdly enough we didn't see the TT for heroes in the broadcast.
Ism't it supposed to start tomorrow? We didn't even get a banner, what the hell

The fact she mentioned Legendary Hero Vanguard Ike can be gotten this way. V.Ike is going to win this hardcore. Seriously, no one is going to going to say no to an opportunity for a Free Legendary Hero with no Bad IVs.
Inb4 Bartre memes his way to the win.

I'm gonna vote Innes because he refuses to come home. Or Joshua for a +2 Merge. I doubt either will win but hey, who cares? Free 5*!

D

Deleted member

Wait, I think we forgot to talk about the most important part of the powercreep: Ike's animations

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You have my attention, what is this?

Now That Sounds Fun
Did you play the choose your legends game where you fought off units to the right triangle advantage?

It's like that except the enemies come at you and you have to hit the right before they hit your unit to win. It's simple but could be fun.
100 ****ing free Orbs
I'm sold
Also, we're getting Not!Warriors maps as part of a new daily routine for the Special Maps so that's really good. Rip training tower.

Daily GHB is great, this ensures new players won't miss those units but WHERE'S CAMUS?
Seriously, besides Valter, he's the GHB I want the most that I'm missing. At least I get Sword Camus...

>Radiant Aether
>4 CD Aether
And it didn't specify whether it was inheritable or not...
Also, Warding Breath, about time.

And lol, Hero Fest, I'm only missing Ike from those and he'd become Joshua food, guess I could pull on that.

Ism't it supposed to start tomorrow? We didn't even get a banner, what the hell

Inb4 Bartre memes his way to the win.

I'm gonna vote Innes because he refuses to come home. Or Joshua for a +2 Merge. I doubt either will win but hey, who cares? Free 5*!
Yeah the TT launches at reset but we never saw the banner or had it officially show cased.

Ivander

Smash Legend

New Trailer is here for Vanguard Ike. He gets Warding Breath! And Radiant Aether appears to be inheritible.

Edit: Geez, ninja'd in seconds.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So, Darling in the Franxx says something alongside "HUMANITY DOES NOT FEEL COMPLETE IF A MAN AND WOMAN AREN'T TOGETHER" or something. I'm not watching this, the eromanga sensei guys are to blame iirc considering Trigger cancelled their plans on making Akko straight

Ivander

Smash Legend
What the frickin' frick?! XD
Apparently, this is a ranking of how many times these characters were tapped in-game. Like what? :rotfl: Geez, this is going to do some questionable inspiring in some people now that we've been told they are, in fact, tallying this.

Either way, some people like touching Anna alot apparently.

D

Deleted member

Apparently, this is a ranking of how many times these characters were tapped in-game. Like what? :rotfl: Geez, this is going to do some questionable inspiring in some people now that we've been told they are, in fact, tallying this.

The way you say that people like to "touch" Anna makes me think of something..
No wonder Camilla got top five, but props to Robin on getting third and Lucina on getting second, above Marth!
:4robinm::4robinf::4lucina:

D

Deleted member

I just hope Teathrhythm FEH gives out some good rewards
Did you play the choose your legends game where you fought off units to the right triangle advantage?

It's like that except the enemies come at you and you have to hit the right before they hit your unit to win. It's simple but could be fun.

Yeah the TT launches at reset but we never saw the banner or had it officially show cased.
I just want an Innes banner damnit
So, Darling in the Franxx says something alongside "HUMANITY DOES NOT FEEL COMPLETE IF A MAN AND WOMAN AREN'T TOGETHER" or something. I'm not watching this, the eromanga sensei guys are to blame iirc considering Trigger cancelled their plans on making Akko straight
This is Trigger, I trust them enough to sneak in the gays while A-1 isn't looking.
Trigger can't resist making social commentary, I doubt this will be Straight the Anime like it seems to be. I hope.
I think I'm trusting Trigger too much when A-1 is in the picture

Next one will be "seconds minutes spent looking at the damaged art screen"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Virion was touched almost as much as Brave Lyn.

Opossum Opossum you have some explaining to do !
:p

. . .they really put in lines of code to track that and send it as data.

Based on the results Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen has been playing a bit of FEH :troll:
:061:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Looks like some decent stuff is coming this way for Heroes. 100 Orbs, new maps, some sort of Theatrhythm kinda mode and a Focus Banner featuring Radiant Dawn Ike as a Legendary Hero. Hopefully I don't waste all of them still trying to get heroes from the Sacred Memories Banner before the new one shows up.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

People love tapping male robin, huh(I Dont Blame Them)
No one tapped Female Robin lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

. . .they really put in lines of code to track that and send it as data.

Based on the results Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen has been playing a bit of FEH :troll:
:061:
Oh really, based on data? So those numbers are actually lines?
By the way, Zeb~ is a nice username, you totally deserve Zeb though. Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Apparently, Alpharad thinks that Luigi is garbage, Charizard beats Cloud and Corrin is busted. I like Alpharad though, streaming Smash 4 with Travis right now.
Finally got my last Christmas gift. Super Sentai Gingaman(I don't every remember the full name) DVD Boxset. :grin:
Congratulations man, I hope you enjoy the films! :dr^_^:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Virion was touched almost as much as Brave Lyn.

Opossum Opossum you have some explaining to do !
:p
This is the only time we'll see Virion rank on here.

In reality, he, Raigh, and Matthew are there because they're starter units.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Finally got my last Christmas gift. Super Sentai Gingaman(I don't remember the full name) DVD Boxset. :grin:
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
Apparently, Alpharad thinks that Luigi is garbage, Charizard beats Cloud and Corrin is busted. I like Alpharad though, streaming Smash 4 with Travis right now.

Congratulations man, I hope you enjoy the films! :dr^_^:
It's actually a TV series! The original version of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

D

Deleted member

I'm not getting that game unless we get karate bugmen in the game
I know you well enough to know that you're talking about some **** Rider **** because of course you are and I'm not gonna bother entertaining your onsessiin

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Status
Not open for further replies.