• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You know this should be the point where you know I don't really care.

Also considering:
-Atillia the Hun is from space
-Some of the gods are aliens, like Ishtar.
-There's a Heroic Spirit who is from the future
-There's a Heroic Spirit who is practically Coldsteel the Hedgehog, but in waifu form. And is also a fanboy's daydream of their personality being altered to fit in favor with said fanboy, like any character with an fan-artist's OC character.
-There are Servants who are amalgamations of various goddesses that take the form of Sakura look-a-likes.
-There's a Heroic Spirit who's Noble Phantasm is using the Earth as a toy.
-We have Heroic Spirits who are literally robots.
-We have literal Outer Gods and Great Old ones from H.P.Lovecraft mythos.

As TAS Kaiba would say, "Screw the rules, it makes money."

Anyway, just know I'm a lost cause. If it gives you respite, imagine me as Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner, with Roadrunner representing my dreams.
I know that stuff sounds weird out of context but it's part of what makes the Nasuverse lore so good to me. And it always follows its rules. They're vague rules full of loopholes and errors(hey there Beowulf) but they're still there.

And I'm not saying it's impossible for those Heroic Spirits to be summoned as Rulers, just what the requirements for one are.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
With a thousand more on the way, everyday :p

Okay, while disagree with your joke about Rosalina, I take clear offence to you using Bowser for that quote, cause that is not the philosophy he applies to his troops, any of them.
I was more using the Bowser emote for the expression it have than anything else, no joke. 'cuz yes, you are indeed right, Bowser care about his troops.

As for Rosalina, I mean, that's cleary a joke that is over-the-top. I don't think anyone truly think that Rosalina is a bad mother.
They chose to fight with Mama.

They knew the risk.

And it was worth it for that sweet, sweet kill at 0% with a janky up air :troll:

How she doesn't lose her sanity over having so many kids completely blows my mind.
You mean janky rage up air, right?:4diddy:

D

Deleted member

Potato Slamma?

Was it truly nerfed? I didn't hear anything about that.

In any case, killing at 0% is still infinitly more scary than Randall's up-air.
Diddy Kong's up air pre-patch might of been better than Cloud's. ( Yes, I know who Randall is )
Also Sheik pre-patch can kill with two moves. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ATTACHED. I SHOULDN'T HAVE. PENNY WAS SECRETLY A ROBOT. PYRRHA SECRETLY CONTROLLED POLARITY. THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT ARC.

FOR GODS SAKE A PYRRHIC VICTORY IS ONE THAT COMES AT A COST TOO HIGH TO BE CONSIDERED A GOOD THING. IT WAS RIGHT IN HER DAMN NAME ALL ALONG.

**** YOU CINDER. **** YOU MERCURY. **** YOU EMERALD.

IT'S TOO EARLY FOR ME TO BE A SOBBING MESS DAMMIT.

I'm...just gonna eat some pasta and calm down before finishing volume three...

D

Deleted member

I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ATTACHED. I SHOULDN'T HAVE. PENNY WAS SECRETLY A ROBOT. PYRRHA SECRETLY CONTROLLED POLARITY. THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT ARC.

FOR GODS SAKE A PYRRHIC VICTORY IS ONE THAT COMES AT A COST TOO HIGH TO BE CONSIDERED A GOOD THING. IT WAS RIGHT IN HER DAMN NAME ALL ALONG.

Oh boy, I was just planning on eating pasta as well. :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I see you've reached the point where **** gets real :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>play Tiger! Tiger! to get Super Mod for Poppi.
>get a super mod that I didn't have on first try.
xWzwIndTX3iZZUDvImPl5IwKbg0iFL2nbzCp1S_RK48.png

Well I'm not complaining about it, but like, what? I was expecting hours before I get anything good.:4wendy:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I disproportionately like metroids compared to how much I actually like the series. I always want to get some figures or merchandise of metroids but I never have gotten any

Not to mention their unfortunate name, since looking up "metroid" gives you more about the series than the creature itself.
I still support Baby Metroid as the third Metroid rep. With Samus Returns, it's even got a recent appearance to justify its inclusion. It's a unique individual member of its species with an important role in the overarching story of the series, people, it's at least as cool as Bandana Dee

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wanna try that Phantasy Star game on switch is the ****ing game is only in Japanese
It is sadly. If I remember correctly, it is Free to Play(someone please correct me if I'm wrong), but you still need a Japanese Email or something.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I still support Baby Metroid as the third Metroid rep. With Samus Returns, it's even got a recent appearance to justify its inclusion. It's a unique individual member of its species with an important role in the overarching story of the series, people, it's at least as cool as Bandana Dee
Y'know....Dark Samus is technically a Metroid that just uses Samus' Phazon suit as an exoskeleton...

So if we put Dark Samus in Smash as a playable fighter we're also putting a Metroid into the playable roster! :p
Metroid sprite.png

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, I've gotten a date and doctor's note for my first voice therapy lessons, had a delicious dinner and saw quite a bit of DBS, the only way this could get better is by consuming the souls of the heartbro-

heh. Hehehe. Eeeehehehehehe EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE BWAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA THIS TRAIN DOESN'T HAVE ANY BRAKES

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, I've gotten a date and doctor's note for my first voice therapy lessons, had a delicious dinner and saw quite a bit of DBS, the only way this could get better is by consuming the souls of the heartbro-
heh. Hehehe. Eeeehehehehehe EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE BWAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA THIS TRAIN DOESN'T HAVE ANY BRAKES
I realized the train didn't have brakes in the season two finale.

That was kinda the point of the episode. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

Looks like you got to the "oh ****" part of V3 lol. It might be a good time to take a break here and regroup though who knows what might happen :dazwa:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It is sadly. If I remember correctly, it is Free to Play(someone please correct me if I'm wrong), but you still need a Japanese Email or something.
With the sudden burst of games only having Japanese language, im scared the Taiko game is gonna be only in Japanese too, then Ill never be able to play it

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

You have reached the "**** got real" moment of Season 3.

Be warned.

There's two more.

Ivander

Smash Legend
With the sudden burst of games only having Japanese language, im scared the Taiko game is gonna be only in Japanese too, then Ill never be able to play it
You shouldn't let Phantasy Star detract the possibility of Taiko. Phantasy Star has always been one of Sega's pickier series when it comes to the West. The last Phantasy Star game to release in the West to my knowledge was Phantasy Star Portable 2.
Basically, everybody in the West wants Phantasy Star Online 2 or the one that came for Vita to come over. Heck, even I wanted it to come over a long time ago. But apparently, either Sega of America doesn't want to localise or Phantasy Star's producers don't want to bring it over. It sucks, since we also miss out on some awesome music, especially the frickin' awesome remix of the Phantasy Star IV Final battle theme.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thise are all cute af. My favourite is the middle one.
I love the black one but the middle one is great too.

I just love lolita fashion all together, some gloomy, some pretty and some a mixture of both. I want them so much but money.

Plus id probably look .Well not good in them

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
vaanrose vaanrose is that Erdrick between Midna and Ashley in your sig???
Dragon Quest is too big in Japan and too Smash friendly to go unrepresented for long.

I think its relatively low placing even in Japanese ballot polls stems from the third party floodgate not really opening until Cloud was announced, well after the ballot was underway.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Dragon Quest is too big in Japan and too Smash friendly to go unrepresented for long.

I think its relatively low placing even in Japanese ballot polls stems from the third party floodgate not really opening until Cloud was announced, well after the ballot was underway.
The only saving grace from the ballot, if you ask me. Hopefully we can dodge it one more time!

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The only saving grace from the ballot, if you ask me. Hopefully we can dodge it one more time!
Dragon Quest is the first stepping stone to Goku in Smash.

Sakurai, after adding Erdrick: "You know, Toriyama's designs actually look really nice next to the rest of these characters... "

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For real though Opossum Opossum

Come back to use when you finish Season 3.
I JUST FINISHED V3E11.

There were three oh **** moments in that episode alone, Swamp. Three. THREE.

AND Cinder killing the fall avatar.

Now for the finale.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love the black one but the middle one is great too.

I just love lolita fashion all together, some gloomy, some pretty and some a mixture of both. I want them so much but money.
I love lolita fashion too.. frankly I love fashion all around, which would probably surprise people. lol

Dragon Quest should totally get representation in Smash. Though honestly I’d take the hero from 8 over Erdrick. The only thing stopping them choosing him is he has no canon name probably.

Morbi

Scavenger

Sakurai, after adding Erdrick: "You know, Toriyama's designs actually look really nice next to the rest of these characters... "
Ha ha ha... Well, you convinced me quite easily. I suppose now I support a Dragon Quest character.

I love lolita fashion too.. frankly I love fashion all around, which would probably surprise people. lol

Dragon Quest should totally get representation in Smash. Though honestly I’d take the hero from 8 over Erdrick. The only thing stopping them choosing him is he has no canon name probably.
Definitely surprised. Is my avatar fashion forward?

D

Deleted member

I JUST FINISHED V3E11.

There were three oh **** moments in that episode alone, Swamp. Three. THREE.

AND Cinder killing the fall avatar.

Now for the finale.
:lol:
Also it seems you are watching RWBY...
I might watch it. :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

III and V are the big ones in Japan. Dragon Quest III is the Final Fantasy VII of the Dragon Quest series.

D

Deleted member

Then he'll finally add Crono :'^)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

III and V are the big ones in Japan. Dragon Quest III is the Final Fantasy VII of the Dragon Quest series.
I still think Eight(I’m calling him that to make it easier from now on) looks cooler.

Eight.

Erdrick
Eight just has a more interesting design to me, so I feel he’d be better. Also the fact that he can use spears and boomerangs ontop of just the swords Erdrickcan use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom