• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I tell ya, I usually don't get alot of likes before I go to bed. But when I do, when I come back on this forum and I see like 10 alerts. That's basically my reaction.
View attachment 140543
Yeah, it's just like, but you have to admit, it's still pretty spooky when you see 10 alerts or more while you don't remember making posts that great.

Then you see it's Shiny and you are like, Oh, that's him.
You can also gets the same amounts of alerts by posting not-so great messages.

Look at my "controversial" ones when I posted a certain South Park video when Nintendo Labo has been revealed and when I dared to say what I thought about Breath of the Wild a few weeks before its release for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 140547

Bwa ha ha he called you heavy.

I do.

I'm why the rum's gone.

And I would've kept getting away with it if they hadn't drawn so much attention to it.

Nah brah mobile.
Ah, dang it. :4morton:
You can also gets the same amounts of alerts by posting not-so great messages.

Look at my "controversial" ones when Nintendo Labo has been revealed and when I dared to say what I thought about Breath of the Wild a few weeks before its release fro example.
Yeah, that's true, but that's how controversial comment are taken by the internet. If you say something that alot of peoples disagree with, oh boy, you better have a fire shield-hammer blade on ya.

That's why I avoid those kind of discussion now those days. I suck at debate, and I take too seriously sometime what peoples may say in regard of what I love, which usually go with me going salty and posting stupid stuff.

I also much prefer talking about what I love, rather than what I hate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 140547

Bwa ha ha he called you heavy.
Great, now praline is going to get at me because I called her "heavy". :lol:

Praline: Before you stab me in my already sad heart with your fiery sword, I just want to say I meant "Heavy" from TF2, you know a character. I am not calling you fat....

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Red answered my poll and said I am a good guy..... I feel so heart-warmed. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nah, that guy is fine. It's the other guy who is not.:4ryu:
Both are bad, honestly.

I know I know, it's just my birdbrain who doesn't get it everytime.
Your bird brain needs more bird brain food to get all the nutrients it needs to get stuff.

Also, you totally got two points in Charisma, let's be real here.:4shulk:
Me? Charisma?

That's a first... I'll take it :p

Dunno. I've said some awful dumb ****, but it takes my dumbest to whiff on likes.

Bright side, thread's got a mostly short memory for that kinda thing, and highs beat lows.
Couldn't have said it better, even if I tried.

Pretty sure praline acknowledges that she's not a lightweight.

Could be wrong tho.

Praline: Before you stab me
Wrong person.

Natz is the stabber, not praline :p

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You can say that a mod said that if you want I say, but never say that I was the mod who said that saying, if you say so your saying will no longer mean anything to me, I say.
:dizzy:

wat?

We're gonna make that place lively with a **** ton of NonSpecifics, red feathered ravens, Opossums, etc. We just gotta make a plan.
o.o You are gonna to make your army of NonSpecifics rise again?

.3. Also, NSG, your current profile pic is SO PRETTY!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_presenting_highlander.png

We ride for ninjabbit. We die for ninjabbit.

As sure as I wield the mighty Thot Slayer, busts will be busted this day.

I just like to say "bird brain", honestly, Catchier than bird brain it rightfully bird brain should be bird brain.

Bird brain. :p
I keep reading bird bran.

Now I just want cereal.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just like to say "bird brain", honestly, Catchier than bird brain it rightfully bird brain should be bird brain.

Bird brain. :p
... I feel like you are trying to say something to me.

Bird Brain, Bird Brain, BB...

Oh! Your favourite franchise is BlazBlue, right?:yeahboi:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hey, who here wants to play a silly game? Cause I've come up with one its this:

You take the firey Smash logo that appeared in the Inkling's eye, and put it in another characters eye, and then everyone else guesses who that character is.

So I'll start:

Now, you guys have to guess who the character is.

Edit: Well so much for that game, @Warchamp7 put the fire out already.

Edit Again, let's see if this works instead.

3rd Edit: There its fixed, don't mind this now @Warchamp7

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Good golly miss molly! Dem Ugly.

But it has a Blobfish so all is forgiven.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, who here wants to play a silly game? Cause I've come up with one its this:

You take the firey Smash logo that appeared in the Inkling's eye, and put it in another characters eye, and then everyone else guesses who that character is.

So I'll start:

Now, you guys have to guess who the character is.

Edit: Well so much for that game, @Warchamp7 put the fire out already.
I was wondering for a moment if this was a trick question or not, though, I guess I have to thank Warchamp for giving the answer.:laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Praline: Before you stab me in my already sad heart with your fiery sword, I just want to say I meant "Heavy" from TF2, you know a character. I am not calling you fat....
Fiery sword? Why that one specifically? Why not my thunder sword?

Pretty sure praline acknowledges that she's not a lightweight.
Well I’m nit fat, but I am built pretty solid. lol

Yeah.

Its a bug one.

Kek.
You know what I meant! Also I don’t care what pronouns I’m called by.

Good golly miss molly! Dem Ugly.

But it has a Blobfish so all is forgiven.
Well that’s deep sea animals for you. They’ve never looked in a mirror.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was thinking and I am positive I know how corruption will be cured in Steven universe. I’m positive steven and his band or Steven singing with the gems in the right key could reverse it using his mind powers. I think this is part of the reason the band exists. If a song corrupted them combined with powers, then a song could un-corrupt them

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Really, who is it then? Anyhow, all you have to do play is guess who the character is, you don't actually have to do the logo in the eye.
It's Toad, right?

Also, Holy Jesus, my post about like with the DK gif is getting so many likes!:crazy:

I don't get why it has so many, but then again, I am not complaining.

D

Deleted member

My Grand Order Summoning experience was something. Basically, I got no Jeanne Alter, despite doing at least 6-7 Summonings on each account. But there's no salt from me. Why? Cause on my non-Tamamo account, I got Waver.

Which means both my accounts can do Team Vlad III/Tamamo/Waver. Admttingly, I would've liked either Jeanne Alter or even regular Jeanne, but Waver works just as perfectly well with me. And this pretty much means all of my materials that Waver needs are entirely dedicated to him, which means no love for my other Servants.

Also, the new Ruler for Extella/Link has been shown. @Erureido @Shishœ @Burruni
Karl de GroBe. Of course you don't know who the heck this guy is. Because Karl de GroBe is the German name, or how the Germans referred to him, of Charlemagne. Supposedly, Karl de Grobe is the historical version of Charlemagne while Saber Charle is the one inspired and influenced by the Song of Roland. Apparently, an Elizabeth Bathory/Carmilla situation.

Also, Charlemagne being a Ruler means non-Saints as Rulers are possible, as Charlemagne was not a Saint. Or at least....to some of my chagrin, he wasn't canonized as a Saint. He was one step below, in the "Blessed" category.
But it still counts! Ruler Augustus is still a possibility! if not for Imperial Privilege. Nero isn't supposed to be a Saber, yet she is because of her Imperial Privilege. Even if Augustus is not qualified for Ruler, s/he better be a Ruler just because of Imperial Privilege and because s/he dang well says so.

Edit: That being said, there could be another theory on why Karl de GroBe/Charlemagne is a Ruler. Charlemagne is one of the Nine Worthies, a list of 9 individuals who personified the ideals of chivalry in the Middle Ages. The other 8 are Hector, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Joshua(the man under Moses), King David, Judas Maccabeus, Godfrey of Bouillon, and.....who else, King Arthur.

2nd Edit: Oh, besides Waver, my 2nd account got Nightingale and it's first Formal craft finally. I also got Saint Martha for my 1st account as well. In terms of duplicates, I got another Atalante, Chevalier D'eon and Marie Antoinette.
From the Type-Moon Wiki
"The criteria to be summoned for the Ruler Class is impartiality and possessing no desire for the Holy Grail. Those who qualify are most often Saints, and any Ruler summoned to preside over a Holy Grail will be a Saint under normal conditions. Within other systems like the FATE System, others who meet the criteria can be summoned.[3][2] One exception to the normal rule of impartiality is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, an aberration who does not normally qualify, summoned by the Einzberns as the Heroic Spirit who was considered the closest to a ‘Saint’ that could possibly be found in the Far East."

Saints are just the ones that qualify the best for it, since they usually have no desire for the Grail. The only reasin the Grail normally only summons Saints is because it's a Christian concept.
Really, it's a broad Class requirement but the rules(pun intended) for it are still there.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'knew it.
Red hunter laughing gif 3.gif

Then again, it wasn't hard to guess. Toad eyes are easily distinct, and if there is any toad that peoples want and talk about here, it's Captain Toad and no one else.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We're gonna make that place lively with a **** ton of NonSpecifics, red feathered ravens, Opossums, etc. We just gotta make a plan.
Was about to say that you didn't mention stoopid unikorns, but...

I actually have the outdated SG username in KidBoards :urg:

I keep reading bird bran.

Now I just want cereal.
That's what I had for breakfast :p

... I feel like you are trying to say something to me.

Bird Brain, Bird Brain, BB...

Oh! Your favourite franchise is BlazBlue, right?:yeahboi:
Never watched or played anything BlazBlue-related, so... huge coinkidink :p

Well I’m nit fat, but I am built pretty solid. lol
Never said you were fat, just not a lightweight. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nah I am just kidding. Is she good?
I don't have her, so I can't say, but even though I have no experience with her, I can say one thing;

She's a really risky unit due to her flying typing if you don't give her Iote's Shield.

If you don't, units like Halloween Jakob and Brave Lyn can destroy her with no trouble, especially since her low def already makes her pretty damn weak against physical units as well as dragons with adaptive ranged damage (refined breaths, Myrrh or the Grimas).

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Rosalina adopted more than enough already :p
With a thousand more on the way, everyday :p

Still doesn't stop her to use her childrens as meat shield in Smash.

One is dead? Replace it, we have reserves.:4bowser:
Okay, while disagree with your joke about Rosalina, I take clear offence to you using Bowser for that quote, cause that is not the philosophy he applies to his troops, any of them.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
From the Type-Moon Wiki
"The criteria to be summoned for the Ruler Class is impartiality and possessing no desire for the Holy Grail. Those who qualify are most often Saints, and any Ruler summoned to preside over a Holy Grail will be a Saint under normal conditions. Within other systems like the FATE System, others who meet the criteria can be summoned.[3][2] One exception to the normal rule of impartiality is Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, an aberration who does not normally qualify, summoned by the Einzberns as the Heroic Spirit who was considered the closest to a ‘Saint’ that could possibly be found in the Far East."

Saints are just the ones that qualify the best for it, since they usually have no desire for the Grail. The only reasin the Grail normally only summons Saints is because it's a Christian concept.
Really, it's a broad Class requirement but the rules(pun intended) for it are still there.
You know this should be the point where you know I don't really care.

Also considering:
-Atillia the Hun is from space
-Some of the gods are aliens, like Ishtar.
-There's a Heroic Spirit who is from the future
-There's a Heroic Spirit who is practically Coldsteel the Hedgehog, but in waifu form. And is also a fanboy's daydream of their personality being altered to fit in favor with said fanboy, like any character with an fan-artist's OC character.
-There are Servants who are amalgamations of various goddesses that take the form of Sakura look-a-likes.
-There's a Heroic Spirit who's Noble Phantasm is using the Earth as a toy.
-We have Heroic Spirits who are literally robots.
-We have literal Outer Gods and Great Old ones from H.P.Lovecraft mythos.

As TAS Kaiba would say, "Screw the rules, it makes money."

Anyway, just know I'm a lost cause. If it gives you respite, imagine me as Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner, with Roadrunner representing my dreams.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still doesn't stop her to use her childrens as meat shield in Smash.

One is dead? Replace it, we have reserves.:4bowser:
They chose to fight with Mama.

They knew the risk.

And it was worth it for that sweet, sweet kill at 0% with a janky up air :troll:

With a thousand more on the way, everyday :p
How she doesn't lose her sanity over having so many kids completely blows my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom