• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just watched a video on amiibo and the person talked about how the only amiibo on selves were amiibo that no one wanted. Which gives the public a very negative view of amiibo. And it's kind of true. All I see on selves are Animal Crossing amiibo and Daisy. Lots of Daisy

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just watched a video on amiibo and the person talked about how the only amiibo on selves were amiibo that no one wanted. Which gives the public a very negative view of amiibo. And it's kind of true. All I see on selves are Animal Crossing amiibo and Daisy. Lots of Daisy
If you're talking about Arlo, yeah he brought a lot of stuff that I never really thought of. I really liked his ideas on how to up production and his game idea a la Skylanders or Disney Infinity just with Nintendo characters. I'm down for that. I have enough Amiibo that I can have a decent roster of characters without feeling like I've missed out on too much. I don't really plan on collecting them anymore, besides the FE and Zelda ones, but that might get me back into it.
Go oooon.
We're gonna make that place lively with a **** ton of NonSpecifics, red feathered ravens, Opossums, etc. We just gotta make a plan.
Well if a Mod says we can raid...
You can say that a mod said that if you want I say, but never say that I was the mod who said that saying, if you say so your saying will no longer mean anything to me, I say.
Think of it less as a raid and more as...hitting Squidboards with a defibrillator panel. :p
TWO defibrillator panels. Or more. Depends on if it's dead or dormant at that time.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
We're gonna make that place lively with a **** ton of NonSpecifics, red feathered ravens, Opossums, etc. We just gotta make a plan.
Ah.

Well step one is tag @Coricus. Don't know if she's still on, but if it's squid related and it catches on she'll probably want in at some point.

Step two is poke my head in there, reset my password, and like a post.

Step three is realize I already did the steps out of order.

What's step four?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
His video reminded me there was a metroid amiibo

I haven't bought any since kirby Robobot came out but if I ever see that I'm getting it.

I also may get the Marina Amiibo

But that's about it

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Y'know, I hopped over to Squidboards to see what generally was going on over there and was met with what is equivalent to absolute silence. Like it's not dead but it isn't as active as I think it should be considering the hype surrounding Splatoon 2, the Octo-expansion, and Inklings in Smash. Maybe we should organize a raid here soon...
The majority of the activity for the community revolves around the official community Discord.

Well if a Mod says we can raid...
As an actual mod over there, raid is the wrong term to describe anything with good intentions.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
His video reminded me there was a metroid amiibo

I haven't bought any since kirby Robobot came out but if I ever see that I'm getting it.

I also may get the Marina Amiibo

But that's about it
Don't know if it's a dealbreaker for you or not, but both of those come in two-packs.

The old-school Samus is pretty sweet too for what it's worth. Pearl's depends on what you think of Pearl.

The majority of the activity for the community revolves around the official community Discord.
Seems counter-intuitive.

Also when'd you make super mod? Late grats.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's been already 4 years that the hypest Direct to date has been announced.

(You can criticize Facebook but it has at least some useful features that Twitter is still lacking.)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate to say it but Beetle has everything good about Suplex and is better

If only it had a helper as cool as Bugzzy though

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I disproportionately like metroids compared to how much I actually like the series. I always want to get some figures or merchandise of metroids but I never have gotten any

Not to mention their unfortunate name, since looking up "metroid" gives you more about the series than the creature itself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I remember the disco room.

I kind of avoided the place because they frequently talked **** about users behind their backs.
From the time I was there, I never witnessed them talking **** about any of the threads here, except the Nintenzone, and that was meant more of a meme than an assault. I'm sure we did though. I hardly remember.

This place does it too, but I'm not revving that argument at 7 in the morning. :drsad:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Developing three games that are part of a series with a notoriously rabid fanbase over the course of six years with only a short break in between is bound to have some permanent effects on a man.

Sakurai's turned into a completely different person.
Or is that just how he feels like looking right now?

GAME THEORY: Is Sakurai a Zoroark?

Maybe that explains why he looks like he's barely aged, he hasn't keep his illusion up accurately enough!

How many of those do you have?

Like...do you have a file somewhere with hundreds of reaction pics saved for specific occasions? Or do you whip those up in Photoshop when they're needed or something?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How many of those do you have?

Like...do you have a file somewhere with hundreds of reaction pics saved for specific occasions? Or do you whip those up in Photoshop when they're needed or something?
Little column A, little column B. The more creatively I re-purpose past ones, the less new ones I need to create.

Folder's about 750 MB in size now. Some 80% of that's the roughs, though; XCF format ain't built to save space.

D

Deleted member

I AM BACK.
In other words... what now? :thinkingemoji:
Edit..... Disco Room is still dull. I wish people would post in my thread. I see you Premiums. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
My Grand Order Summoning experience was something. Basically, I got no Jeanne Alter, despite doing at least 6-7 Summonings on each account. But there's no salt from me. Why? Cause on my non-Tamamo account, I got Waver.

Which means both my accounts can do Team Vlad III/Tamamo/Waver. Admttingly, I would've liked either Jeanne Alter or even regular Jeanne, but Waver works just as perfectly well with me. And this pretty much means all of my materials that Waver needs are entirely dedicated to him, which means no love for my other Servants.

Also, the new Ruler for Extella/Link has been shown. Erureido Erureido @Shishœ @Burruni
Karl de GroBe. Of course you don't know who the heck this guy is. Because Karl de GroBe is the German name, or how the Germans referred to him, of Charlemagne. Supposedly, Karl de Grobe is the historical version of Charlemagne while Saber Charle is the one inspired and influenced by the Song of Roland. Apparently, an Elizabeth Bathory/Carmilla situation.

Also, Charlemagne being a Ruler means non-Saints as Rulers are possible, as Charlemagne was not a Saint. Or at least....to some of my chagrin, he wasn't canonized as a Saint. He was one step below, in the "Blessed" category.
But it still counts! Ruler Augustus is still a possibility! if not for Imperial Privilege. Nero isn't supposed to be a Saber, yet she is because of her Imperial Privilege. Even if Augustus is not qualified for Ruler, s/he better be a Ruler just because of Imperial Privilege and because s/he dang well says so.

Edit: That being said, there could be another theory on why Karl de GroBe/Charlemagne is a Ruler. Charlemagne is one of the Nine Worthies, a list of 9 individuals who personified the ideals of chivalry in the Middle Ages. The other 8 are Hector, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Joshua(the man under Moses), King David, Judas Maccabeus, Godfrey of Bouillon, and.....who else, King Arthur.

2nd Edit: Oh, besides Waver, my 2nd account got Nightingale and it's first Formal craft finally. I also got Saint Martha for my 1st account as well. In terms of duplicates, I got another Atalante, Chevalier D'eon and Marie Antoinette.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but there is this stupid Sonic drawing I have that I would love to throw away.
I made that drawing like months ago.
It looks nice at first, but the coloring is a little sloppy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am training Nowi, because she is actually really fun to use.
Nowi is with Ike and Lyn, my two best members.
It is like Ike and Lyn are Nowi's parents.
Nowi is a good tank, yeah.

Had a lot of fun when I used her but... I converted to A R M O R M E T A and never thought of her since :lol:

Smash 4 Social was always a social.
Oh, good to know I didn't miss out on insightful discussions. :p

I hate when the ****ing storms makes rain ****ing leak in my truck

...and I have to work in a couple of hours. **** me
upload_2018-4-4_7-53-43.png

Found the sadistic people who enjoy the misery of others :troll:

Oh come on, knowing what VHS tapes is more of a proof of concept than that.
I know what VHS tapes are and I'm 20.

That proves nothing for Red. :p

~Keeping track of your typos..~
Dude.

We only make fun of the ones that are funny, like "nit uver reqorked" or "van request"

Also in FEH....
FLOORS 96-100 in Hard Difficulty in Expert mode is my limit.
I done everything in hard difficulty, expert, UNTIL DANG FLOORS 96-100.
You do realize that you don't need to do them at the hardest difficulty, right?

Oh......I hate when users talk bad about other users behind their backs.
I am sure there is a user talking trash about me behind my back, idk.
I wouldn't do that to you nor anyone else because I have class.

Instead of talking trash behind backs, I try to transform it into blunt criticism as much as possible and say it straight to people's faces.

I was actually thinking about putting myself up to be the mod of the Disco Room for a while. I figured since Hong did a pretty good job at getting people in there and keeping it civil I might could do the same. Of course, I'd probably overhaul the whole thing if I got the chance and even then I dunno if I could attract more people there by myself. For as many free yearly premiums I give out I might as well be the goddamn gate keeper...

Speaking of which.
NonSpecificOprah strikes again.

"YOU GET A PREMIUM! AND YOU GET A PREMIUM! AND YOU GET A PREMIUM! EVERYBODY GETS A PREMIUM!"

Ah.

Well step one is tag @Coricus. Don't know if she's still on, but if it's squid related and it catches on she'll probably want in at some point.

Step two is poke my head in there, reset my password, and like a post.

Step three is realize I already did the steps out of order.

What's step four?
NSG giving me pree Premium in that website so I no longer have the outdated SG username :troll:

...You do know what I'm showing here, right?
Odds are that no, he doesn't.

I sure as hell don't either.

Then, for the Disco Room talk, I honestly enjoyed what little time I spent there. Then again, I didn't really steer too far away from the Oops thread.

Either way, met some great people like Hong and Red there, so it was definitely worth it.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My Grand Order Summoning experience was something. Basically, I got no Jeanne Alter, despite doing at least 6-7 Summonings on each account. But there's no salt from me. Why? Cause on my non-Tamamo account, I got Waver.

Which means both my accounts can do Team Vlad III/Tamamo/Waver. Admttingly, I would've liked either Jeanne Alter or even regular Jeanne, but Waver works just as perfectly well with me. And this pretty much means all of my materials that Waver needs are entirely dedicated to him, which means no love for my other Servants.

Also, the new Ruler for Extella/Link has been shown. Erureido Erureido @Shishœ @Burruni
Karl de GroBe. Of course you don't know who the heck this guy is. Because Karl de GroBe is the German name, or how the Germans referred to him, of Charlemagne. Supposedly, Karl de Brobe is the historical version of Charlemagne while Saber Charle is the one inspired and influenced by the Song of Roland. Apparently, an Elizabeth Bathory/Carmilla situation.

Also, Charlemagne being a Ruler means non-Saints as Rulers are possible, as Charlemagne was not a Saint. Or at least....to some of my chagrin, he wasn't canonized as a Saint. He was one step below, in the "Blessed" category.
But it still counts! Ruler Augustus is still a possibility! if not for Imperial Privilege. Nero isn't supposed to be a Saber, yet she is because of her Imperial Privilege. Even if Augustus is not qualified for Ruler, s/he better be a Ruler just because of Imperial Privilege and because s/he dang well says so.

Edit: That being said, there could be another theory on why Karl de GroBe/Charlemagne is a Ruler. Charlemagne is one of the Nine Worthies, a list of 9 individuals who personified the ideals of chivalry in the Middle Ages. The other 8 are Hector, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Joshua(the man under Moses), King David, Judas Maccabeus, Godfrey of Bouillon, and.....who else, King Arthur.

2nd Edit: Oh, besdes Waver, my 2nd account got Nightingale and it's first Formal craft finally. I also got Saint Martha for my 1st account as well. In terms of duplicates, I got another Atalante, Chevalier D'eon and Marie Antoinette.
Nice pull with Waver! Pulling the best support unit in the game at the moment is always a plus.

I still need to do my summoning sessions for Fate/Grand Order in light of the new Jalter banner (I have 185 Saint Quartz saved up for the occasion at the moment), but when I do get the time to do them, hopefully I'll pull something good.

As for Charlemagne being a Ruler and thus meaning non-Saints can be in that class, isn't Sherlock Holmes in Fate/GO a Ruler as well? Sherlock Holmes isn't a canonized saint either.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As for Charlemagne being a Ruler and thus meaning non-Saints can be in that class, isn't Sherlock Holmes in Fate/GO a Ruler as well? Sherlock Holmes isn't a canonized saint either.
I'm willing to bet that it's because the Grail Wars of the F/GO and EXTRA worlds (thus also Extella) aren't as "Christian" as the typical Grail Wars and therefore, stretches like that can be made.

Is it one of those "ShinyLegendary" like jokes, or is it a "StoopidUnikorn" like joke?
The "Stoopid Unikorn" like jokes don't exist.

I click the like button on posts I truly like. Not my fault if most of what Red posts is gold. :p

I should have provided more context.
Shows how weird the Captain N designs were.
I mean, it all makes sense in hindsight.

And also proves Shiny didn't really get it because I doubt he watched Captain N.

inb4 he says he does just to fit in, but didn't really know Captain N even existed until now :V

D

Deleted member

Having a poll in my thread.
You Premium people please check it out and take a vote. :sadeyes:
The "Stoopid Unikorn" like jokes don't exist.

I click the like button on posts I truly like. Not my fault if most of what Red posts is gold. :p
I only like posts that are "gold" for me.
Red's posts are golden! :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Having a poll in my thread.
You Premium people please check it out and take a vote. :sadeyes:
Sure thing :V

I only like posts that are "gold" for me.
Red's posts are golden! :)
Says the person who insta-like other people's post before reading them just because the people posting them are great.

Dude, you're not liking the posts, you're liking the posters.

D

Deleted member

Sure thing :V
NonGenerousGuy to the rescue.
:lol:
Says the person who insta-like other people's post before reading them just because the people posting them are great.

Dude, you're not liking the posts, you're liking the posters.
Their posts are usually good though!
Going to be doing some For Glory.
@Ura If you are happy, I did manage to two-stock a strong Ganondorf with my Diddy Kong. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Part of it is mostly because Chaldea's system is not restricted by the regular system, which only allows Saints. Chaldea allows non-Saints to have a chance as Rulers. Probably one of the reasons why Robert E. Lee can be a Ruler and as far as I know, he isn't a Saint either.
Either way, it's possible that Extra might be similar to Chaldea's system, meaning non-Saints can be Rulers if they can be.

D

Deleted member

Okay bye everyone for now.
I will be back, just you wait.
Remember Premium users, answer that poll in my thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom