• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

>Finishes assignment
>Lists the original Fate/Stay Night website as a source
>Graphics section on the site outright has three images of the eroge scenes from the original VN
So yeah, this is how I make my professor look at anime tiddies
God I can't believe I'll earn credits for this

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
>Finishes assignment
>Lists the original Fate/Stay Night website as a source
>Graphics section on the site outright has three images of the eroge scenes from the original VN
So yeah, this is how I make my professor look at anime tiddies
God I can't believe I'll earn credits for this
Just you wait, this is where it'll turn they are actually a bigger Fate's weeb then you.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I've came with hope of leaks but found discussion about possibilities into making a Labo girlfriend/boyfriend.
Not even mad.

D

Deleted member

.....This is not why I come on Smashboards.
Me: *mentions anime tiddies*
*This hapoens*
It can't be a coincidence.
Even bigger plot twist they also turn out to be a Etrain Odyessy fan to.
Don't be silly, we all know EO fans don't exist
That professor? It's you when you're older

They are a bigger weeb than you both figuratively AND literally
:troll:
:061:
Unlimited Tiddies Works

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So guys, I need help with working out a Square Enix character's Silhouette, see in the video in the spoiler, make sure to pause at 8:05, made by Delzethin Delzethin , where he's place a 2nd Square Enix character, there are 3 silhouettes.

I've worked out the front and back ones, their Terra and Geno, I can't work out who the middle one is, so I'm pretty much asking you guys, since you lot a more knowledgeable about Square Enix IPs then I am. I think the middle one could be a Dragon Quest character, but I doubt it since it lacks the quirks a Toriyama design would have.

The middle character is Noctis. Notice how the signature colors for him and Terra are based on the colors used in the logos of their respective Final Fantasy games? Cloud does it, so I continued it with them too!

Though in the grand scheme of things, it isn't limited to just them as far as Square-Enix options go. I just wanted to put three recognizable characters there to get the point across, and...well, two out of three ain't bad.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The middle character is Noctis. Notice how the signature colors for him and Terra are based on the colors used in the logos of their respective Final Fantasy games? Cloud does it, so I continued it with them too!

Though in the grand scheme of things, it isn't limited to just them as far as Square-Enix options go. I just wanted to put three recognizable characters there to get the point across, and...well, two out of three ain't bad.
Well, I wouldn't rely on me to establish iconic Final Fantasy characters, cause after VII, I don't know who's who.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dragon Ball's Broly and DC's Doomsday have the best backstories

FACT
Broly's backstory was that a child was born of prophecy but the king feared the child would make Frieza view the Saiyan race was threat so he ordered the child assassinated. But failed and the scars left from that event are triggered by Goku and his incessant whining. Meanwhile Frieza eventually viewed the Saiyans as a threat regardless and eliminated their entire race.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Dragon Ball's Broly and DC's Doomsday have the best backstories

FACT
I feel such deep empathy and dramatic storytelling from befriending woodland creatures and then immediately giving them horrible deaths.

D

Deleted member

Fun Fact:
I actually made this account when I was in Florida. :p
Florida is fun, same with North Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've fallen on this crutch where anytime there's a group of enemies closed in together in FE:SS, I always send Seth in like, "daddy can you make the bad man go away" And he's just like, "stay here, my son" and just ****ing has his horse step on them. My god.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Florida is the best state (or place) that I have been to (albeit, I have only been to half a dozen), by far, honestly. I miss it.
I have stayed in a lot of states.
I stayed in Pennsylvania to study astronomy and I have been in Virginia and I saw the best night sky ever....
A million stars the end of the Milky Way.
Made my eyes shine.
That fact wasn't fun at all.
k

Chrono.

Isn’t Broly’s backstory just that Goku cried a lot when they were babies and now he wants to murder him?
There's more to it but it doesn't really matter much anymore.

Later movies reduced him to Kakarot Screaming Monster and The Thing.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's funny is Broly's backstory would probably make a good greek tragedy but the character himself is really only remembered for shouting "KAKAROT!!!" all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom