• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Coricus Coricus

What if that character was you being able to look in to the future?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I got to thinking about Animal Crossing. What features do you think the game would have?
Well, amiibo gave people the ability have what villagers they wanted, I know that was one feature a lot of people wanted, I guess one new feature would be able to block people who you don't want visiting your town.

Edit: Hey guys, this will seem random, but I just got why Isabelle was chosen to be a dog, its because she's loyal to you, just like how dogs are with humans, man sometimes the most random thoughts will pop into your head.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Do you guys think the amiibo and Labo are the toy successors to R.O.B.?

Which product is more of a toy successor to you?

I watched Arlo's video about amiibo recently, and it got me to associate the products with R.O.B. and ask this question.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I got to thinking about Animal Crossing. What features do you think the game would have?
Something I like to call "Vacation Mode"

If you know you're not going to play the game for a long time, this mode would allow you to keep your village exactly how it was once you come back.

No villager leaving because you weren't there to make them stay or other stuff like that.

Also, make the house locations for villagers an optional project so you can have more control over where the villagers go, but only if you want that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Coricus Coricus

What if that character was you being able to look in to the future?
Usually my power to look into the future is restricted to picturing a character in a Smash Bros fanfic-y type context and then going "naaah they'll probably be some (insert role other than primary character slot)."

That'd be interesting though, LOL.

D

Deleted member

I just remembered I had a dream about Smash Bros last night.

I don't remember most of it, but I distinctly remember them announcing a new character.

His name was "Milkman," and my reaction was as though he was a fairly obscure retro Nintendo character. He was an adult male human that wore a bright white overcoat with a couple of red line patterns, and I remember commenting in my dream that his coat looked better than Robin's white mage alt (specifically referring to the Smash 4 coloration even in my dream, not an actual white mage alt). I don't recall actually seeing his moveset or anything else related to his franchise, but several things from it were rapidfire announced before himself so whatever he had his series got the red carpet treatment.

Milkman for Smash, I guess. IDK.
Is he eligible for us to start a supoort thread though? Because I'd sign on that.
My aunt is visiting from out of state for a day and my family was meeting up to eat German with
Pls don't eat Germans, they're people too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you guys think the amiibo and Labo are the toy successors to R.O.B.?

Which product is more of a toy successor to you?

I watched Arlo's video about amiibo recently, and it got me to associate the products with R.O.B. and ask this question.
amiibo and Labo are nothing like R.O.B. because neither saved the entire game industry, iirc.

I think the Labo is personally just a successor to the general concept of Nintendo peripherals, but made into a DIY project to save production costs while also increasing the potential fun value for those who like to build stuff.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
amiibo and Labo are nothing like R.O.B. because neither saved the entire game industry, iirc.

I think the Labo is personally just a successor to the general concept of Nintendo peripherals, but made into a DIY project to save production costs while also increasing the potential fun value for those who like to build stuff.
That latter point is why I squee so much over Labo.

I like to build stuff.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A little late on this topic, but this would be the Pokemon-types for my most wanted characters for Smash Switch:

Professor Layton: Pure Psychic
Gallade: Psychic/Fighting
Rex + Pyra/Mythra: Fire/Fighting with the Pyra combo, Psychic/Fighting with the Mythra combo
Bandana Dee: Normal/Fighting
Primarina: Water/Fairy
Spring Man: Pure Fighting
Takumi: Flying/Fighting (part flying because the Fujin Yumi is a bow powered by wind energy and even has wing-like elements in its design)
Tetra: Water/Fighting
Revali: Flying/Fighting
Susie: Steel/Fighting

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Usually my power to look into the future is restricted to picturing a character in a Smash Bros fanfic-y type context and then going "naaah they'll probably be some (insert role other than primary character slot)."

That'd be interesting though, LOL.
I doubt the fanbase is going to like the Milkman very much lol.

Although his design is pretty sick. I must admit.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My trips to Dave and Buster's is making me think something: I wonder how well Super Smash Bros. would do in an arcade environment?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My trips to Dave and Buster's is making me think something: I wonder how well Super Smash Bros. would do in an arcade environment?
Mario Kart is one of my favorite games to play in arcades. So, I'm not sure why Smash couldn't do well

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Show us your Bionicle Collection
Half of it's in storage, the other half I can't be arsed to unpack, pose, and take pictures of.

But real talk, old-school Bionicle was my goddamn jam.

Toy-Con Garage though.

Nintendo's basically encouraging the people to find new ideas and that's awesome.
Right? I'm expecting some interesting game designs to come out of that.

Creating new parts for the existing stuff also excites me, though to a lesser degree. Although I for one am looking forward to pimping out my robot with custom parts and stomping around like a proper badass.

Yes, a proper badass making pretend robot noises in my living room. You say oxymoronic. I say you're imagining me doing it right now, and smiling. And I'll take that.

About as well as any other fighting game, I'd expect.

So phenomenal.

I kind of want to build that cabinet.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
They would probably trim the roster down to like 20. So maybe the essentials along with some other newcomers.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was Snake, who I honestly should have had in the first MGS poll to begin with. It seems nobody wants Volgin at a all, though some would find Quiet or Vamp cool.

Next will be the last MGS poll, this time focusing on Raiden's only spinoff since he's met some new friends and foes. Your choices are Jetstream Sam, Senator Armstrong, Bladewolf, and Sundowner.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

D

Deleted member

Milkman in Smash?
I would love to drink his milk.
Milkman Moveset

Standard Special: Milk Blast
Side Special: Spilled Milk
Up Special: Rising Milk Price
Down Special: Milk Drink
Final Smash: Spoiled Milk
Ban that immediately!
More broken than Brawl MK by far!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Right? I'm expecting some interesting game designs to come out of that.

Creating new parts for the existing stuff also excites me, though to a lesser degree. Although I for one am looking forward to pimping out my robot with custom parts and stomping around like a proper badass.

Yes, a proper badass making pretend robot noises in my living room. You say oxymoronic. I say you're imagining me doing it right now, and smiling. And I'll take that.
Like the Labo Girlfriend? :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Like the Labo Girlfriend? :troll:
Wrong kind of robot, wrong kind of parts, and my current girlfriend would strangle me with an ethernet cable.

Besides, as I've said, Labo Boyfriend would indisputably be crafted first.

Although if I did build a female robot, it'd be a proper badass.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Something I like to call "Vacation Mode"

If you know you're not going to play the game for a long time, this mode would allow you to keep your village exactly how it was once you come back.

No villager leaving because you weren't there to make them stay or other stuff like that.

Also, make the house locations for villagers an optional project so you can have more control over where the villagers go, but only if you want that.
That vacation mode sounds lit, Id kill for that

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Milkman wouldn't bode well for people with Lactose Intolerance.

D

Deleted member

Well...
Milkman is environmental friendly. :)
Goodbye, I have nothing to contribute here. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Wrong kind of robot, wrong kind of parts, and my current girlfriend would strangle me with an ethernet cable.

Besides, as I've said, Labo Boyfriend would indisputably be crafted first.

Although if I did build a female robot, it'd be a proper badass.
I agree with you one hundred percent.
If I had a "labo girlfriend" IRL.....
Just no.

Starlight_Lily

Me too.

Me not playing for too long is literally the reason I stopped playing any AC game I played.
But here's the question, how would you implement that feature? Cause some people just get caught up in real life and aren't able to activate certain functions in a game easily.

One way I see how you could do it, is have a option on screen that is labeled, something like end vacation.

Also, I can now safely say, it is not fun thinking you've lost sketchbooks, when they just turn out to be under your bed, in your 2nd suitcase...

Last edited:

Chrono.

They would probably trim the roster down to like 20. So maybe the essentials along with some other newcomers.
There was a hoax like that. It was pretty neat as far as proof of concepts go.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well with Nintendo expanding their IP's I think something like that is definitely in the realm of possibility.

Although playing Smash on an Arcade might feel unnatural. For me at least.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But here's the question, how would you implement that feature? Cause some people just get caught up in real life and aren't able to activate certain functions in a game easily.

One way I see how you could do it, is have a option on screen that is labeled, something like end vacation.

Also, I can safely say, it is not fun thinking you've lost sketchbooks, when they just turn out to be under your bed, in your 2nd suitcase...
I mean, yeah, it could be an option.

Like, when you're about to save the game, maybe have a "Go on vacation!" option.

Alternatively, go see Isabelle?

Starlight_Lily

I mean, yeah, it could be an option.

Like, when you're about to save the game, maybe have a "Go on vacation!" option.

Alternatively, go see Isabelle?
Or, here's a really crazy idea, you know how they faced out Mr. Resetti's original role, what if they made his new role in the new game, to be able for you to restore your game to an early point, to when you weren't away from the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't think the arcade version would have that many third parties. Because of licensing and junk it'd probably be limited to... Honestly probably Capcom or Namco depending on who develops it. I think it would be co developed by one of those two companies, probably Namco. Pac Man would show up and that's about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom