• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
It'd be fun to type another fighting game roster, like UMvC3. Or the specials of Smash's characters. Like:
:4mario:Fireball: Fire
Cape: Flying
Super Jump Punch: Fighting
F.L.U.D.D.: Water
Mario Finale: Fire

:4kirby:Inhale: Normal
Hammer Flip: Fire
Final Cutter: Steel
Stone: Rock
Ultra Sword: Steel

:4link:Hero's Bow: Normal
Gale Boomerang: Flying
Spin Attack: Steel
Bomb: Fire
Triforce Slash: Steel

D

Deleted member

I am Link, trust me. :p
Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
(Could also see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, or Dragon/Dark for Rids as well)
Crash Bandicoot-Normal/Fighting?
Sorry for the late reply, but..

Decideye: Grass / Ghost
Incineroar: Fire / Dark
Waluigi: Dark / Water ( IN THE SPORTS GAMES, HE IS A WATERBENDER I PROMISE )
Snake: Fighting
Springman: Fighting
Crash Bandicoot: Normal / Grass or maybe Normal / Fighting
Ivysaur: Grass / Poison
Bandanna Dee: Normal / Fighting
Wolf: Dark
Shovel Knight: Steel / Fighting
Geno: Normal / Psychic
Viridi: Grass / Psychic
Lyn: Fighting
Chrom: Fighting / Steel
Rex / Pyra: Fighting / Fire
Mythra: Fighting / Psychic
Waluigi - Dark/Flying
I understand the dark type, but why the flying type?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pardon my French but all of this Spyro remaster thing is starting to get as annoying as the pre-Smash Switch thirst. It's been going on for so long, nothing solid, many getting antsy to find anything about it, and some lose their heads at the slightest rumor or "leak".

The sooner a real answer comes, the better.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pardon my French but all of this Spyro remaster thing is starting to get as annoying as the pre-Smash Switch thirst. It's been going on for so long, nothing solid, many getting antsy to find anything about it, and some lose their heads at the slightest rumor or "leak".

Huh, excuse taken, but I don't see any French in your post.:4marth:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So, about that Spyro egg that IGN got yesterday.

They weren't the only ones.

One of them should pry it open just in case something is inside.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I didn't mention this before, but I beat Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance yesterday.

As for my thoughts on the game as a whole, I quite enjoyed it. Flowmotion was an interesting concept that I thought was quite fun to use (although, at times it did allow you to bypass some of the level design). Dream Eaters were kind of cool to have, although I personally prefer having Donald and Goofy in the other games. While there were less Disney worlds than in previous games, I really enjoyed the worlds that were in this game. I do feel kind of mixed in regards to the story, though, mainly with some of the Retcons that happened. However, the last couple of scenes make me feel quite excited for what KH3 may have in store.

And now that I'm finished with 3D, it looks like I will be moving on to 0.2 next! I'm interested in seeing what's going to happen in that game, although, I hear that it is quite short.
Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
(Could also see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, or Dragon/Dark for Rids as well)
Crash Bandicoot-Normal/Fighting?
Impa- Water/Dark?
Celica- Fire/Psychic
Rex w/Pyra - Fire/Steel
Sora- Flying/Fairy?
Amaterasu- Fire/Fairy
Zoruark- Dark, obviously
Marx- Psychic/Dark

Those are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I mean, the egg thing is really solid.

I mean I get the urge to be skeptical, but at this point, it's basically guaranteed. We have more than enough evidence.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Not good at the PKMN types things but i'll see what I can do...

Andy: Normal/Steel
Isaac: Ground/Psychic
K. Rool: Fighting/Dark?
Crash: Normal/Fighting
Mike Jones: Normal/Psychic
Ayumi Tachibana: Normal
Banjo & Kazooie: Fighting/Flying

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Personally I'd say K. Rool would be Water/Dark. He's a pirate crocodile after all. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Personally I'd say K. Rool would be Water/Dark. He's a pirate crocodile after all. :p
Kinda hard to justify when he doesn't use any Water attacks huh?

I was almost tempted to have him as Poison but then I realized that wouldn't fit him in the slightest lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kinda hard to justify when he doesn't use any Water attacks huh?

I was almost tempted to have him as Poison but then I realized that wouldn't fit him in the slightest lol.
Gyarados didn't get any flying attacks until Platinum and he only learns it ever through a move tutor

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Gyarados didn't get any flying attacks until Platinum and he only learns it ever through a move tutor
Even then it's hard for me to envision K. Rool using any Water attacks. Just doesn't seem right.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe K Rool has Protean or something because he keeps changing his type

He's like Electric/ Steel in DKC 3

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I just remembered I had a dream about Smash Bros last night.

I don't remember most of it, but I distinctly remember them announcing a new character.

His name was "Milkman," and my reaction was as though he was a fairly obscure retro Nintendo character. He was an adult male human that wore a bright white overcoat with a couple of red line patterns, and I remember commenting in my dream that his coat looked better than Robin's white mage alt (specifically referring to the Smash 4 coloration even in my dream, not an actual white mage alt). I don't recall actually seeing his moveset or anything else related to his franchise, but several things from it were rapidfire announced before himself so whatever he had his series got the red carpet treatment.

Milkman for Smash, I guess. IDK.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I don't remember most of it, but I distinctly remember them announcing a new character.

His name was "Milkman," and my reaction was as though he was a fairly obscure retro Nintendo character. He was an adult male human that wore a bright white overcoat with a couple of red line patterns, and I remember commenting in my dream that his coat looked better than Robin's white mage alt (specifically referring to the Smash 4 coloration even in my dream, not an actual white mage alt). I don't recall actually seeing his moveset or anything else related to his franchise, but several things from it were rapidfire announced before himself so whatever he had his series got the red carpet treatment.

That reminds me of the Rocket Jump videos of the same name...

Which means I won't want it because a moveset revolving around puking milk would be disgusting...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My aunt is visiting from out of state for a day and my family was meeting up to eat German with her

But I work then. I only work 4 hours today.

For the first time EVER I called out for a reason that wasn't me being sick and I feel kind of bad

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

That reminds me of a dream I had where this really jacked guy who looked like he was from Street Fighter was announced as well as a girl who looked like she was from Kingdom Hearts.

Smash Dreams are really weird. But they're awesome because they're the only place where I can see my favorite characters get revealed in the confines of my own mind.

I lost count of how many reveal trailers i've watched in my head lol. 3 of them were Andy, 1 of them was for Isaac, another 2 for Roy/Wolf, and the ones I mentioned.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That reminds me of a dream I had where this really jacked guy who looked like he was from Street Fighter was announced as well as a girl who looked like she was from Kingdom Hearts.

Smash Dreams are really weird. But they're awesome because they're the only place where I can see my favorite characters get revealed in the confines of my own mind.

I lost count of how many reveal trailers i've watched in my head lol. 3 of them were Andy, 1 of them was for Isaac, another 2 for Roy/Wolf, and the ones I mentioned.
I had a dreamn Layton was revieled for 4
Woke up
Cried

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'm really bad at joking with my friends. They never get my jokes and I never understand their jokes. I think their jokes are based on pop culture references.

I guess I do that too though. I've used my Friendship is magic knowledge to pretend I'm a brony. But I guess even in that case the joke is about reaction rather than the show itself.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I had a dreamn Layton was revieled for 4
Woke up
Cried
It's funny that you would bring that up.

I had a dream one time that Andy was revealed for Smash and my first instinct was to immediately rush to see what everyone on Smashboards was saying about the reveal.

A few moments later, I found myself on my bed coming to the realization that everything I saw wasn't real. I spent a good 5 minutes moaning and groaning that what I just saw wasn't actually happening lol.

Suffice to say, Smash Bros dreams are the best until you realize it was all in your head.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't think this is even remotely accurate, but something in the. . .spirit of this??

Visualizing the Milkman.png

Obviously without the snark about the Smash 4 tagline style everyone always copies, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom