• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd love to see a full-fledged Arc System Works game for Avatar: the Last Airbender/the Legend of Korra. Showing up in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle would be a nice consolation prize - Platinum got to make a Korra game, so it seems like a possibility.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This shouldn't surprise anyone.

No way they were going to waste a ballot with millions of votes just to only have :4bayonetta: in one game.
This was common knowledge even back in 2015.

Don't know why this is so surprising to people.

D

Deleted member

Tell me more. Why are you guys not cool at all?
If you guys are not cool than I am not cool either!

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pyra/Mythra alone is cool, but weird at the same time.

It be like having Star Platinium fighting alone without Jotaro, it would just feel wrong.

And yes, Xenoblade 2 is totally a big JoJo reference.
I feel this is secretly advice for me to get a friend...
You guys are cool. You are all my only friends. :)
Yeah, you should get friends in real life who you can actually get to know.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So I've played Splatoon 2, and one thing that annoys me even though this is a common problem even in the previous Splatoon...

You have teammates disconnected either at the beginning, more often in match due to have you can quickly quit the match on the Switch...

I have seen not only low level players but even some high level players quit mid match... a lot.

As for Xenoblade 2...
If I remember correctly... didn't Bana set a bomb and blew him up and killed Nial? I rewatched the cutscene again... and it was a bit confusing... because Bana said "If I go down I'll take you with me!" I mean when he said that doesn't mean he wants to blew everyone up? But sure, Bana and Rosa actually "disappeared" after detonating the bomb
The reason I am confused by this is because....
When you trigger Bana's Secret Treasure... and tried the open the chest... you will found out that...Bana's actually alive ? Why? I
This ... is a bit of a plot hole if I do say so myself...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I've played Splatoon 2, and one thing that annoys me even though this is a common problem even in the previous Splatoon...

You have teammates disconnected either at the beginning, more often in match due to have you can quickly quit the match on the Switch...

I have seen not only low level players but even some high level players quit mid match... a lot.

As for Xenoblade 2...
If I remember correctly... didn't Bana set a bomb and blew him up and killed Nial? I rewatched the cutscene again... and it was a bit confusing... because Bana said "If I go down I'll take you with me!" I mean when he said that doesn't mean he wants to blew everyone up? But sure, Bana and Rosa actually "disappeared" after detonating the bomb
The reason I am confused by this is because....
When you trigger Bana's Secret Treasure... and tried the open the chest... you will found out that...Bana's actually alive ? Why? I
This ... is a bit of a plot hole if I do say so myself...
Open the closed steel door at Argentum. Your "plothole" will be resolved.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So you mean it could have been 3x cooler? I feel robbed.
Actually, they weren't suggested during development. If you read the thing, basically, ArcSys asked what characters and series people wanted to see in Cross Tag, that they asked for tweets from fans for suggestions and that "Japan is listening", and series that were suggested included Avatar: TLA, Fate/Stay Night and Skullgirls.
ArcSys even talked about Avatar(mentioning it as a "pie in the sky", but would be amazing) and Skullgirls(which they noted have a decent chance as ArcSys published the game in Japan).

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Anyone been watching the anime premiere of Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These?

The reboot had a phenomenal opening episode. I am surprised how focused and intriguing the plot was. The CGI is jaw-dropping and the soundtrack, aside from the piano bits, made the battles more exciting! It will take a while for me to convert from the original to the reboot though! The only thing I missed was Reinhard's voice from the original. Mamoru as Reinhard is fine, but I love Horikawa's fabulous tone more!

The way everything was built-up to Yang's strategy had me on the edge. I cannot wait for the next episode! I am super excited to see Yang's perspective and how the reboot will do the character justice. The reboot feels just as immersive, if not more, as the original in my opinion. Super excited to see how the anime community will react towards the amazing encyclopedic journey of galactic history.

I am hoping that the reboot becomes a phenomenal hit in the U.S., because the political topics discussed in the series is worth a billion discussions from all sorts of people.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, they weren't suggested during development. If you read the thing, basically, ArcSys asked what characters and series people wanted to see in Cross Tag, that they asked for tweets from fans for suggestions and that "Japan is listening", and series that were suggested include Avatar: TLA, Fate/Stay Night and Skullgirls.
#Gilgamesh4BBCTB

D

Deleted member

I am not cool as well then. :(

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I have mixed feelings about it.
I don't...
sure Rex wielding her Blade makes more sense... but c'mon, you know this is actually pretty good.
Basically, series that were suggested include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Skullgirls and Fate/Stay Night.
... for Nintendo Switch exclusive...
Xenoblade, Legend of Zelda, and Fire Emblem....

And please... put Skullgirls, and... port that game to Switch too lol.

Open the closed steel door at Argentum. Your "plothole" will be resolved.
I did already lol, but still...
Why is he still alive? I thought he blew himself up... even though he was "disappeared" but that made his quote "If I go down I'll take you with me"... often means that he wants to other people to go down if he goes down right? (Andross from Starfox 64 said the same quote when he was defeated by Fox...so)

Maybe not plot hole but that made Nial's "passing" even more awkward... since why he 's dead.... but Bana wasn't? The shield made by Aegeon actually protected him too?

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I'm cool enough.
But it's possible to be cooler.

There is a limit to coolness anyway.
If you're tooo cool, you probably end up being kind of boring. I think this is how it goes... but maybe it's just me.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Make it Xenoblade/Xenosaga and give Monolith some conviction to give ArcSys a spot to join Project X Zone 3.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
(Could also see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, or Dragon/Dark for Rids as well)
Crash Bandicoot-Normal/Fighting?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't leave out Xenogears ):

That game doesn't get enough love these days.
Because Square Enix doesn't even care about that series anymore...
So we aren't really sure about that...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't...
sure Rex wielding her Blade makes more sense... but c'mon, you know this is actually pretty good.

I did already lol, but still...
Why is he still alive? I thought he blew himself up... even though he was "disappeared" but that made his quote "If I go down I'll take you with me"... often means that he wants to other people to go down if he goes down right? (Andross from Starfox 64 said the same quote when he was defeated by Fox...so)

Maybe not plot hole but that made Nial's "passing" even more awkward... since why he 's dead.... but Bana wasn't? The shield made by Aegeon actually protected him too?
I mean, Tora, even before becoming a driver, was quit the tough guy if he was able to survive a failed resonate blade, while suffering nose bleeding for 3 days.

So it's not a stretch that Bana, a Nopon who is even bigger than Tora. Probably taken the hit and survived, albeit, while getting captured in the process.

Plus, the emperor is like a little child. Of course he be able to take less than a full adult Nopon.

As for the whole "goes down with me", this is Bana we are talking about. While he is dangerous, he isn't as dangerous or even serious as freakin' Andross, who, if I am not wrong, activated the self-destruct for an entire planet. (Or his base, I don't know)
Don't leave out Xenogears ):

That game doesn't get enough love these days.
Probably because Square Enix doesn't really see anything worthwhile to do with something as serious and obscure as Xenogear. Xenosaga has KOS-MOS to fall on, but Xenogear doesn't have any top tier waifu that can be use for marketing or crossover.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Here's a game...take your most wanted characters for Smash, and give them Pokemon typings...

Midna-Dark/Psychic
Dark Samus-Dark/Poison
Ridley-Dragon/Flying
(Could also see Dragon/Fire, Dragon/Steel, or Dragon/Dark for Rids as well)
Crash Bandicoot-Normal/Fighting?
.3. Let me see if I can do this with Ridley and Rayman at least:

Ridley- Dragon/Fire
Meta Ridley- Dragon/Steel
Omega Ridley- Dragon/Poison
Roidley- Dragon/Fighting
My Catrin Ridley (Grim reaper)- Dark/Ghost
Rayman- Flying/Fairy (He comes from the Glade of Dreams and gets his powers thanks to Navi-like looking things and sometimes given by fairies)

D

Deleted member

I feel this is secretly advice for me to get a friend...
It wasn't
That's what every reviewer says and I can also confirm this as I tried the game myself in both co-op and single player and had a lot more fun with it when I played with my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom