• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dynal and Nibbles turn into large, cool-looking dinosaurs to do bite, claw, and tail attacks.

Maxwell can create anything he wants, and can change things in any way using adjectives.

Urban Champion is a brawler who punches, but he could also use flower pots and manholes from his game, and he could summon the police.

That was kind of random. It's not like Daisy would be on that list or anything.

Egg Toss became a recovery special in Brawl.

Pinkachu?
Yeah I know but it’s not really that helpful.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
View attachment 140463

Just me and four guests for now.

Hmm...
Broly is a **** character that makes Doomsday look like one of the greatest characters ever made.
Change my mind.
you can't

But he is so cool!

But he is so dumb.

Imo, I don't really care about Broly. His concept is cool, but the character in itself is too dumb to take seriously when you think for one second.

Which is kinda of sad honestly, because the worst kind of character to me, are those with great concept & possibility, but end up being just average or bad.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But he is so cool!

But he is so dumb.

Imo, I don't really care about Broly. His concept is cool, but the character in itself is too dumb to take seriously when you think for one second.

Which is kinda of sad honestly, because the worst kind of character to me, are those with great concept & possibility, but end up being just average or bad.
Kale is a better Broly than Broly.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Don't have an Effie but I do have a Hardin and I wonder how well Brave Lance+Bold Fighter would work...
Eh. Seems like it would at least wreck anything he initiates.

Think I'd probably still rather have his built-in Distant Counter instead to keep enemy mages piddling themselves but you do you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kale is a better Broly than Broly.
'cant really tell since I don't watch Super.

All I can tell is that she has a personality contrary to Broly. But beside that, I'm just neutral at her too.

D

Deleted member

JP FGO got a new banner with Golembro, Elsa and Nyalter

Avicebron's pose seems like he's going "listen here you lil ****"
Also, I find it funny I literally watched the Apocrypha episode where Atalanta shows her second NP just yesterday.
Eh. Seems like it would at least wreck anything he initiates.

Think I'd probably still rather have his built-in Distant Counter instead to keep enemy mages piddling themselves but you do you.
I don't like DC on player phase orientated units, seems like a waste. Still not sure about giving him the BL+ though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You shoukd check out Super. It’s great.
Maybe one day, Super as it's up, but the down it have really bother me. If I do start however, I go directly to the Goku Black arc, for obvious reason.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uni low-key beat you to it:
There's a reason why I call myself a "Uninja" :p

View attachment 140457

I have...many questions.
I have questions too... about that chin of yours.

Who told Smashboards they could come at me like this? Don't you tell me to take a break.

You take a break.
I know, right?

My favorite character in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones so far is Joshua.
Shishoe is now your BFF :p

Hmm...
Broly is a **** character that makes Doomsday look like one of the greatest characters ever made.
Change my mind.
you can't
Either way, you gotta admit one thing;

Doomsday has a dumber backstory than Broly's.

Don't have an Effie but I do have a Hardin and I wonder how well Brave Lance+Bold Fighter would work...
Quadding on the player phase while also getting the accelerated special proc from Bold Fighter can be an incredibly scary combination.

If you're willing to rid yourself of Gravidus' Distant Counter, you're gonna have a powerful player phase monster in your hands.

Just gotta give him Ignis to make him even scarier. I'd normally say Bonfire too, but due to how Bold Fighter works, it would likely proc just as often as Ignis.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But if you start there then you’ll miss the Universe 6 saga.
Oh, I forgot that arc lol.

I see then, maybe I watch this arc before or after the Goku Black arc? I will see.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Either way, you gotta admit one thing;

Doomsday has a dumber backstory than Broly's.
Goku cried a bunch vs Constantly being put to death and being reborn each time as part of a cruel experiment to create the perfect living being

Doomsday wins again

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Goku cried a bunch vs Constantly being put to death and being reborn each time as part of a cruel experiment to create the perfect living being

Doomsday wins again
Well, when you put it that way...

Broly would've been a much better character if he hated Vegeta instead though

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Broly’s also non-canon. :smirk:
Actually, according to Toriyama, everything out of Japan is basically canon. It all just exists on multiple time-lines. So that includes Super, GT, the films, Heroes, and Android 21.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Actually, according to Toriyama, everything out of Japan is basically canon. It all just exists on multiple time-lines. So that includes Super, GT, the films, Heroes, and Android 21.
Super is canon though. It’s not on another timeline or anything.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still not part of the main timeline (which Super is part of), so it's non-canon to that.

EDIT: Is that how it feels to be ninja'd?

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
This is the first time that I feel like I need to share my FEH experience.

I wanted Zelgius, Blyn (I messed up and never took her when she was given free) or H.Nowi (dat H.Fliers).
First 5* was another R.Ike... Ok, W.Breath is a good skill, I tried to accept.
Then I got a -SPD Fallen Robin... "Ok, a legendary... flier... armor... colorless.. it's not that bad even if you don't want her".
I did all the two remaining chain challenge, all the April orbs Quests, rolled more a bit.
Another Fallen Robin... not optimal IV again... "Ok... a lot of people must be wanting this character"
I was positive because I got 2 Sothe's, 2 Klein and 2 Roy, so the fodders were happening.

Where I live (Brazil) the updates happens at 04:00 AM.
I tried hard. All the squad assaults that I was lazy before... Narcian with my not so good cavalry...
Finally 20 orbs, a last roll even if all orbs are red/colorless...But I can't find the banner.
I checkup the clock... 04:01 AM

Sadness and Sorrow on repeat

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone...........
Good sleep for me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So.........
Good morning my only friends! Yes I said it again but I do not care.
I really hope I do not make an emotional outbreak. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve almost beaten Geust Stars. It’s dumb that I gotta beat it first before using the dream allies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
After Kirby had been such a **** to him

I would say....DEFINITELY! :V
Kirby's ally (sorry I don't remember the name) is doing what I can only call jumpbagging.

Poor Wispy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom