• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Honestly I don’t know anything about the dbz movies... I need to watch them
Tree of Might, Cooler's Revenge, Bojack Unbound, the first Broly movie and Fusion Reborn are some of the better ones. I like Wrath of the Dragon too but the ending literally comes from outta nowhere.

The rest are either decent (Slug, Garlic Jr, World's Strongest) or kinda awful (Cooler movie 2, Super Android 13, Bio Broly and Second Coming)

Oh and shout out to Path to Power, it's a condensed retelling of some early DB arcs, but with really good animation. It was made after GT ended and it's an alright watch.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
What's funny is Broly's backstory would probably make a good greek tragedy but the character himself is really only remembered for shouting "KAKAROT!!!" all the time
I will always remember him for...

Goku: "Hey! Why don't you give us a handicap?"

Broly: "Is that another word for 'coffin'?"

Definitely Shakespearean-esque writing, there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Tree of Might, Cooler's Revenge, Bojack Unbound, the first Broly movie and Fusion Reborn are some of the better ones. I like Wrath of the Dragon too but the ending literally comes from outta nowhere.

The rest are either decent (Slug, Garlic Jr, World's Strongest) or kinda awful (Cooler movie 2, Super Android 13, Bio Broly and Second Coming)

Oh and shout out to Path to Power, it's a condensed retelling of some early DB arcs, but with really good animation. It was made after GT ended and it's an alright watch.
Second Coming is the one with the family kamehameha, right?

Chrono.

Second Coming is the one with the family kamehameha, right?
Yeah, it's good for the fight scenes but the plot doesn't make a lick of sense.

Even for Dragon Ball movie standards.

Family Kamehameha is a cool moment tho.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lmfao, who watches Dragon Ball Z for the plot? What is next, you cats play Xenoblade 2 for the plot?
Dragon Ball Z actually has a decent plot. I mean yeah there’s better plots in other things... some are worse though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Dragon Ball Z actually has a decent plot. I mean yeah there’s better plots in other things... some are worse though.
Oh, trust me, I know. It is basically the only anime I can tolerate, the Android Saga/Cell Games was sick. But, like, when I was a kid, I just sort of watched to see big muscular men beat each other up. That is why I am into MMA. Some things never change.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's basically the opposite plot of an RPG where instead of you fighting a series of enemies that get progressively stronger, the enemy fights a bunch of heroes that get progressively stronger.

First Yamcha, then Krillin, then Tien, then Piccolo, then Vegeta or Gohan, then the other, then Goku as the final boss

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's basically the opposite plot of an RPG where instead of you fighting a series of enemies that get progressively stronger, the enemy fights a bunch of heroes that get progressively stronger.

First Yamcha, then Krillin, then Tien, then Piccolo, then Vegeta or Gohan, then the other, then Goku as the final boss
That kinda makes sense...

D

Deleted member

There's more to it but it doesn't really matter much anymore.

Later movies reduced him to Kakarot Screaming Monster and The Thing.
I'm disappointed it took until Fighter Z to display him having a clear hatred of Vegeta (as well as Trunks for being Vegeta's offspring) over what King Vegeta tried to do, not just Goku.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's kind of like a pokemon battle where your start out with a level 5 imperfect cell and then here comes youngster Joey with his top percentage Yamcha.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Turles is the OG DBZ movie villain.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Finished RWBY Volume 2. Thoughts within!

- Zwei!
The pupper also adds onto the Oz references. Zwei means two. Two -> To.
Toto.
- Jaune actually going through with the dress thing was great.
- I'm glad Yang got some more background laid out about her. Up until now she didn't really have as much story as the other three RWBY members.
- "Nora I said headphones on!"
- Oh my god Neo's adorable. Deadly, but adorable. Like I know she's an assassin or something but she has a little parasol and a Neapolitan color scheme.
- I really loved Dr. Oobleck after his first appearance but since he basically became a more major character in the second half of the volume he shot waaaaaaay higher up on my favorites list. HIS GODDAMN THERMOS IS A WEAPON.
- "I see lives that could have been saved." Aaaaand there's the wham line.
- Ironwood's up to something.
- They better not oust Ozpin. He's a good man, dammit. Him bending the rules for RWBY was a nice character moment.
- Oh hey Adam
- Weiss talking babytalk to Zwei was unexpectedly funny.
- Can we just talk about Yang getting Blake's attention with a laser pointer for a minute?

Tenoutaten.

On to Volume 3...later. Maybe tomorrow.

- Zwei!
The pupper also adds onto the Oz references. Zwei means two. Two -> To.
Toto.
. . .what the ****

Finished RWBY Volume 2. Thoughts within!

- Jaune actually going through with the dress thing was great.
Congrats! You've hit the peak.

So recently, i've been complainig about a Zeke-tier bad luck streak with rare blades in XC2. Multiple chapters worth of no new blades.

I think XC2 just decided to make up for it.
(not my pic)
WE TAKE THOSE
:061:

D

Deleted member

Oh my god Neo's adorable. Deadly, but adorable. Like I know she's an assassin or something but she has a little parasol and a Neapolitan color scheme.
Man of culture, I see
- I really loved Dr. Oobleck after his first appearance but since he basically became a more major character in the second half of the volume he shot waaaaaaay higher up on my favorites list. HIS GODDAMN THERMOS IS A WEAPON.
Yeah, just... Don't expect anything from him in, like, forever.
HIS GODDAMN THERMOS IS A WEAPON.
"It's also a gun"

D

Deleted member

I have a question, what is a Back-Roomer?
Do you like get information for the thread or something? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have a question, what is a Back-Roomer?
Do you like get information for the thread or something? :p
When I first joined Smashboards they were looking for candidates to join some super secret cool kids club.

This was THREE YEARS AGO, and I've never seen any recruitment drives since.

Apparently they're where a lot of the "miscellaneous" smilies on here come from. Some kind of uber clique none of us get to be in because we aren't cool enough or something. Pffff.

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you're wondering what Nintendo's take on a Battle Royale game would be like, then you realize they released a game that is practically Single Player PUBG: Fantasy Edition* *looks at Breath of the Wild*

The only thing that would make or break a Nintendo-made Battle Royale game would be the online, considering Nintendo is not known for their good online. But yeah, when I think about it, Nintendo has made a couple modes/games that are rather similar to a Battle Royale setting, like Breath of the Wild and Kirby Air Ride's City Trial Mode/Smash Bros 3DS' Smash Run mode(City Trial moreso considering you can attack other players in that mode).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Language Warning:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That minigame from WarioWare: Smooth moves is so dark. O_O
I did not realize how dark Warioware Smooth Moves is.

When I first joined Smashboards they were looking for candidates to join some super secret cool kids club.

This was THREE YEARS AGO, and I've never seen any recruitment drives since.

Apparently they're where a lot of the "miscellaneous" smilies on here come from. Some kind of uber clique none of us get to be in because we aren't cool enough or something. Pffff.
Oo, sounds interesting.
How do I become a Back-Roomer?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He is? I honestly din't remember him showing up at all besides
One little conversation with Yang's dad and the other professor
That's the part I'm talking about.

The entire scene is so significant for Yang's character development too.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Thanks for warning me on the tag itself, Stoopid. My dumb ass almost clicked it. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Language Warning:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
That minigame from WarioWare: Smooth moves is so dark. O_O
I did not realize how dark Warioware Smooth Moves is.

Oo, sounds interesting.
How do I become a Back-Roomer?
Apparently the first step is to not actively ask for it.

And the second step is apparently some kind of [BLEEP]posting test of character.

IDK how it works from there.

D

Deleted member

Apparently the first step is to not actively ask for it.

And the second step is apparently some kind of [BLEEP]posting test of character.

IDK how it works from there.
I already am not a Back Roomer then. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom