• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Eh, I like slim Pikachu better.

I don't understand what the appeal is in overfeeding your rodents.
I like slim Pikachu much better than chubby Pikachu.
I completely agree with what you said.
Mice are much better in good shape than they are fat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
Eh, I like slim Pikachu better.

I don't understand what the appeal is in overfeeding your rodents.
It literally gets cuter the fatter it is. Not just rodents, any animal.

You people are crazy, everyone knows that chubs gets the luvs. Health is definitely a concern, but to deny the cuteness is strange. They must be pushing some sort of anti-obesity agenda in schools nowadays. The fat cat is iconic for a reason.

D

Deleted member

I think healthy weight animals are the cutest.
I completely agree with this.
In fact, I feel bad for animals that are overweight.
Overweight animals are not cute at all.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Went to GameStop to preorder the South Park game for the Switch and ran across the Detective Pikachu amiibo. Holy crap it's more massive than I expected.

I never want an amiibo that huge, especially one with a freaking $30 price tag.

Morbi

Scavenger
I completely agree with this.
In fact, I feel bad for animals that are overweight.
Overweight animals are not cute at all.
If I saw a Blue Russian that was all skinny and ratchet begging for food or a big fat Blue Russian that could barely jump on my porch casually walking by, I would feed the bulbous Blue Russian.

Went to GameStop to preorder the South Park game for the Switch and ran across the Detective Pikachu amiibo. Holy crap it's more massive than I expected.

I never want an amiibo that huge, especially one with a freaking $30 price tag.
Poor Ridley.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I kinda wanna pick up Star Allies.

I haven't touched a Kirby game in a while.
Personally I like it a lot but it's easier than the average Kirby game. 'Cept the hard mode Arena, that's bonkers, though I might want to try again now that Marx exists. It also has a lot of fanservice, the level design used for the new Dream Friends is recognizable if you played their games. Helpers are a bit too good at their job even if they can be dumb when you want to give them elements and lives are a total joke. Less explorative than other games too. I've already spent over 10 hours and love the game but I can understand if you feel 60 smackaroos is a bit too high of a price for the game. At least we'll get more Dream Friends soon. Daroach and Susie please HAL!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Come to think of it, I do say lol a lot don't I?

Force of habit much?
Please, like you say it as much as me, LOL.

I don't think of you for lols at all.

You're the Advance Wars guy, and that's never leaving you, LOL.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You know what I love about work?

When we got kids (I'm talking below the age of 23) who won't help clean up after sort last night and only one person did it. WTF

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If I saw a Blue Russian that was all skinny and ratchet begging for food or a big fat Blue Russian that could barely jump on my porch casually walking by, I would feed the bulbous Blue Russian.

Poor Ridley.
Ratchet?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really want to give Star Allies a shot, but...

As someone from Quebec, the game costs nearly a hundred dollars (tax included), which is practically 2/3rds of my entire salary lol

If I'm gonna spend that much money, I want the game to be substantial. And honestly, it feels like that game isn't really enough to justify the price...

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

As someone from Quebec, the game costs nearly a hundred dollars (tax included), which is practically 2/3rds of my entire salary lol

If I'm gonna spend that much money, I want the game to be substantial. And honestly, it feels like that game isn't really enough to justify the price...
If you really want it that bad, why not take a little bit of your salary and put it on the side each check?

...or you can just do a twister dance for the DK freaks at the nearest pole near you :troll:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Animals are cute in general, regardless of size, imo.

Can't say I don't see the appeal in chub, though. I'm more into guys with some meat on their bones. :awesome:

Morbi

Scavenger

I could barely justify the $40 dollar cost for a 3DS Kirby. Let alone the potential of a full retail priced game. Like, what is next, Animal Crossing for $60?

I only spent $100 on Call of Duty when I was incompetent enough to purchase the season pass. That is basically the only game I have ever spent triple digits on and I deeply regret it. I still have bad memories of it to this day, "what was I thinking? Why did I do that? That money is gone... Forever!"

But yeah, Kirby, they need to pay me to play that, sucker.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

it honestly isn't .-. its a good beautiful game, thats too short

if its gonna be super costy for something that'll only give ya like 6 hours i think, its not worth it, cheap yus, expensive no :tired:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Please, like you say it as much as me, LOL.

I don't think of you for lols at all.

You're the Advance Wars guy, and that's never leaving you, LOL.
Lol that's true lol. They might as well start calling me Ura the Advance Wars guy lol. Get it? lol. I'm the Advance Wars guy because I really like Advance Wars lol.

I'll see myself out the door...lol

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Lol that's true lol. They might as well start calling me Ura the Advance Wars guy lol. Get it? lol. I'm the Advance Wars guy because I really like Advance Wars lol.

I'll see myself out the door...lol
I honestly thought of you more as a Fire Emblem person because of the avatar, but now that I actually look at your other stuff, it checks out. Lol.

D

Deleted member

Nah, that's nothing, I'd kill AW for nothing, or even, I would pay someone for the privilege of killing it.
I mean, geez man, at least try to profit out of it
EDIT:
Finally playing Breath of the Wild

HERE WE GO FOLKS!
Some tips and secrets:
-Link is immune to the fires he starts
-Lynels look scary but they're actually incredibly easy to kill on early game.
-Spend all your money on insects from Beedle, trust me.
-Guardian shots can be easily deflected with the magnesis rune.
-Buy a house and marry Sidon.
-Wear the Dark Link outfit 24/7

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I felt like making a chart showing the time gaps between Super Smash Bros. games and their consoles (these are all the North American release dates):

release gaps.png

Currently it's 390 days (1 year, 25 days) between the Switch and today, while it's 1,223 days (3 years, 4 months, 7 days) between Smash Wii U and today.

Will update when we get the release date for Smash Switch.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I honestly thought of you more as a Fire Emblem person because of the avatar, but now that I actually look at your other stuff, it checks out. Lol.
Well...the less you know the better.
Well if Ura had to choose, he'd kill Advance Wars if it means another chance of him pulling Valentine Hector
You're a masochist. :scared:
Nah, that's nothing, I'd kill AW for a single Orb and never look back.
Nah, that's nothing, I'd kill AW for nothing, or even, I would pay someone for the privilege of killing it.
Intelligent Systems got the job done for you folks.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well then where's my Orb?
It was killed accidentally when Intelligent Systems killed AW.

Your diabolical intentions has come back to haunt you. Karma dude. :evil:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I would just copy-pasta the Urban Dictionary definition, but it might be too much to handle. I already suggested that it was a good idea to feed a hamster to Thiccichu, so I do not want to push it too much.
On today's edition of What The **** Did I Miss...

D

Deleted member

I need to start playing BOTW....
~Continues to play Fire Emblem Heroes and Smash for Wii U anyway~

Morbi

Scavenger
I need to start playing BOTW....
~Continues to play Fire Emblem Heroes and Smash for Wii U anyway~
If you have not yet played Breath of the Wild, you are probably never going to. Let us be real, it was a hype train sort of game. I have not heard much about it ever since it launched outside of the DLC that everyone wanted to say sucked but was too afraid to because everybody was busy pretending the game was a masterpiece.

D

Deleted member

If you have not yet played Breath of the Wild, you are probably never going to. Let us be real, it was a hype train sort of game. I have not heard much about it ever since it launched outside of the DLC that everyone wanted to say sucked but was too afraid to because everybody was busy pretending the game was a masterpiece.
I played BOTW for only ten hours. Then I just never played it for some reason. :p
BOTW is actually a masterpiece though.

Morbi

Scavenger
I played BOTW for only ten hours. Then I just never played it for some reason. :p
BOTW is actually a masterpiece though.
Lmfao, ten hours in and you believe it is a masterpiece? See, that is what I am talking about. Once the masses convince the rest of them of something, there is just no changing their collective mind.

I do, however, have a theory for you, you dropped it... Because it was boring and poorly designed. :cool:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to beat Guest Star mode with Bugzzy. That's going to be hard. I dunno how well people use Suplex against bosses, but I've never done it effectively

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Lmfao, ten hours in and you believe it is a masterpiece? See, that is what I am talking about. Once the masses convince the rest of them of something, there is just no changing their collective mind.

I do, however, have a theory for you, you dropped it... Because it was boring and poorly designed. :cool:
You just love being a DA don't you?

Try guessing what that stands for

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm trying to beat Guest Star mode with Bugzzy. That's going to be hard. I dunno how well people use Suplex against bosses, but I've never done it effectively
Well, if it inspires you, I managed to beat Super Star's Arena with only Suplex(yes, even Meta-Knight, who was easily the hardest to beat with Suplex due to no projectiles to grab).

D

Deleted member

Well, if it inspires you, I managed to beat Super Star's Arena with only Suplex(yes, even Meta-Knight, who was easily the hardest to beat with Suplex due to no projectiles to grab).
His tornado attack produces stars, at least in Ultra.
And I'm speaking from fresh expirience since I've been playing the **** out of Helper ot hero in the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom