• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean I don't know.
The Morgan looks like every token moe character I've seen in a fantasy anime.
I'm pretty sure I've seen the exact design somewhere. Purple hair and all.

Ah well, I'm looking forward to the Top 40 hits of Smash Speculation, featuring such classic songs as:

-Another anime swordsman?!
-Why's my *Insert favorite here* Not here?!
-Sakurai Bias (featuring Childish Gambino)
-Too Big
-Rigged Ballot (featuring Kendrick Lamarr)
-DLC Blues

And many more
Oh trust me that'll happen either way.
It doesn't matter if they're all revealed now, or before release. There's gonna be riots either way.

At least with releasing the roster slowly it eases into the pain.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I mean hey they gotta peddle this hype train somehow.
It's either that or wait 'till release date, 'cause there's no way they'll release the roster early.
They might this time.

Or at least, at a faster rate than usual. Especially if they're gonna meet the deadline of this year.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
They might this time.

Or at least, at a faster rate than usual. Especially if they're gonna meet the deadline of this year.
I mean honestly that all depends on how they want to go about this.
They could very well be focusing more on DLC this time. I have no idea what they're going to do.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I mean I don't know.
The Morgan looks like every token moe character I've seen in a fantasy anime.
I'm pretty sure I've seen the exact design somewhere. Purple hair and all.

Oh trust me that'll happen either way.
It doesn't matter if they're all revealed now, or before release. There's gonna be riots either way.

At least with releasing the roster slowly it eases into the pain.
I'm just saying man, I know it won't happen but it'd be easier if they ripped the bandaid off early instead of peeling it away slowly.

You can't tell me that album won't be freakin' straight fire tho

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On the plus side female Morgan is our first non seasonal flier mage and male Morgan is basically a sothe without the def and res debuffs which he doesn’t need. They both fit good niches and may be easier to get them then similar units. I only pulled male Morgan and decided not to waste my orbs as luck probably wouldn’t be the best for me on that banner but I’m still happy. I’m hoping to pull a spare Hector now and then that sigurd will be in the miracle banner because then I can create a distant counter Sigurd who can be really bulky in horse emblem and is a unit I’ve been wanting. If delthea is on the banner i may try for her too as I could always use more mages

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Time to call the cops.
Cops can’t catch you if you’re not real. :emptysheep:

Y’know, now that I think about it, about how old are ANY of the Awakening children?
Time to embrace you waif- *sees her image* oh no.
ayyy, **** off, you’re attracted to a literal sword. :p

At least as far as know she’s a literal sword. Anyone wanna let me borrow $60 so I can get Xenoblade 2? :shiro:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I had this big post planned for when I got back from work so instead I’ll just say this...

Hi.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This bloody computer tried to update again just to fail again because the electric cable was disconnected and ran out of battery lol
It rebooted with a gray screen saying Rundll32.exe was borked, I turned it off by force and it works now after a second reboot.

Yeah, Im backing up my recent data in case it dies for good this time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This bloody computer tried to update again just to fail again because the electric cable was disconnected and ran out of battery lol
It rebooted with a gray screen saying Rundll32.exe was borked, I turned it off by force and it works now after a second reboot.

Sounds like you need a new laptop.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Take the poor thing out of its misery and stab it, I mean mercy kill it

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man I had this big post planned for when I got back from work so instead I’ll just say this...

Hi.
'Seem like me on a daily bases.

'Still hope I could do that full moveset idea I had for Malos. But only time will tell....and motivation....and if I'm not a lazy ****.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Thanks peeps <3

Well practice makes perfect as they say -.-

I think as long as you try it will be good. If your concerned about drawing specifically there's all the resources you might need out there. Art Academy game actually taught me way more in a few of thier lessons than all the time spent with art teachers through the years. Gives u simplified theory and practical practice. Apart from that....utube and devianart tutorials/help sheets, especially for digital art, like this one

wing_rant_by_theunspokenprophet-dbxz64b.png
Or these from this guy I stumbled upon
https://twitter.com/mieillee/status/891359873434308609?s=19

I like to think I'm decent but that's cos everyone in my class save 2 people are **** at drawing. So I'm like 2nd or 3rd depending on what. Still around average id say..

I've always liked the gaming side and in my free time I'd look at fanarts or anything and before that photography but parent at early education always pushed for academic more. Now it's the opposite since I still continue to play games and a reason why I'm even on a games design course, so real life drawing is just one module there's mainly 3D modeling and concept art, some animation and VFX.

There's this one girl she's amazing at everything she can just get into the industry right now I'd imagine with some training but wants to take the long way and take her time.

She's only good because she spent years and many hours doing things in her own time.

But it's possible to take a shortcut and pushing yourself to work hard and progress quickly. Finding great resources / lessons is better than messing around by yourself. It's good but why find techniques / tricks urself when the world has done this before for you and can teach you. (Harder than it sounds dammit XD)

For me finding the time for that and until just recently motivation has been stopping me from just doing just that. Oh and I guess money. Can't afford a graphics tablet so I'm using a app on my tablet and a stylus. Not ideal XD.
I am no expert but, why don't you start with a sketchbook and pencil? I know digital is the most used but traditional can be just as good and well, we all start with that one, and the transition to the tablet may be jarring but not impossible to overcome. And if you do not have a tablet yet, you can keep doing your way (maybe doing a sketch on paper, take a pic and refine it digitally with the app) or use the mouse (when my tablet died i did that, not easy per se, but you find your way with it). If you want to do it while using a PC, FireAlpaca is a free drawing program to begin with if you don't have money to things like PS.

And an artist never stops learning, so i hope that you progress further. T w T And so do I.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I’m unhealthily attracted to this version of Morgan. What the actual hell?
There's a reason I'm carrying this axe around. Anyone considering trying to take my daughter's hand in marriage needs to meet me first. Like that skirt chaser Inigo. Last I heard of him, he just ran away to some alternate universe when he tried to bring up asking Morgan's hand in marriage.

But commenting on an earlier topic - I'm quite pleased with Geralt's inclusion in SoulCalibur VI. A stark contrast to how I originally felt about The Witcher three years ago. Back in 2015 I had no idea what it was or where it's hype came from, but now that Geralt's coming to SC, I'd say there's probably no better time to boot up Wild Hunt and get familiar with him before SCVI's launch.

And just now we had to deal with a random snake that just appeared in our garden, and quite the big one too.
SNAAAAAAAAAKE!!!.jpg
He's now safely off our premises, but the ruckus from the cockatoos was quite something...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Backing up a buttload of stuff to another computer using Team Viewer
>Backup computer says it is going to update

butwhytho.jpg

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I...have very mixed feelings right now.

On one hand, streak broken. On the other, I think that's my 9th worst nature 5*.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hm... remember how I post Gamexplain talking about that Smash Bros trailer shows a lot of flames... I won't be surprised if the new Smash Bros name will be related to fire...

Maybe it will be called Super Smash Bros Blaze? Maybe not.... Pyra? No,no, no, no........

Since previous titles like Melee and Brawl are all related to fighting... I check Thesaurus... and type "fight", here are some that are synonyms of "fight" and will fit as a title, it has to be short and sound cool...:
(Note:melee and brawl are also in many of those synonyms... so that somewhat gives it a credit a bit)
Affray
Battle Royal
Clash
Conflict
Duel
Feud
Fracas
Riot
Rumble
Strife<<<<<<<<My most fav pick
Tiff

So what do you guys think?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I...have very mixed feelings right now.

On one hand, streak broken. On the other, I think that's my 9th worst nature 5*.
God damn it .I need this boy

D

Deleted member

Someone please explain to me why I saw posts explaining how they were attracted to Morgan. Please tell me there's a misunderstanding before I call the cops

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just make him a Shulk clone :secretkpop:
Malos's Monado is cooler tho

Anyway, aslong as he doesn't have a counter, I be fine with that.:yeahboi:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
@Ura Wolfie557 Wolfie557

I've participated in some art classes myself in the past, but none of them have tried to push my skill to its limits. They really are some simple works instead done traditionally. Don't have them anymore.

I've been drawing since the dawn of Earth, and I went the self-taught route and learned all the things I know alone. But the thing I have to do is draw and draw more everyday. Unfortunately other hobbies like playing games get away. So if I want to draw more, I'd have to play games less. What do you think?
I barely drawn that's why I'm conflicted. I have to do a sharp turn to go this way. But I think I'm gonna be playing games anyway. Think of drawing as not part of your free time and as part of study time. Free time u can do stuff like games. That's what I'm sorta doing .
I made a whole lot more mileage with my art being self-taught...

It does drive the point that you can't really be 'taught' how to draw...You just draw, and you teach yourself how to get better through your own experiences and figuring out what works with you...
Yh I realised this when 4 lessons in art academy over the summer boosted my grade by 2 and by the end of next academic year I won the best art student award of the year even tho I never continued any more of those lessons and just did the homeworks which were auddsudd way better XD.
Ideally since my aspiration is to be a game designer of sorts I would want to do both. There can be room for a healthy mix of both right? It's not mutually exclusive or anything.

Personally I wish this was something I practiced as a kid. Better late then never I suppose lol.
Yh same I wish I did more productive stuff rather than basically do nothing for 5 years..
Also same thing like I said to Flight in this post.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I’m unhealthily attracted to this version of Morgan. What the actual hell?
download.gif

No. Down.

No touching the apprentice. Bad Snake.

Okay what is the thing on her shoulders?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rerebrace

They look to possibly be only attached by those ropes so I don't know what she's doing.
Nah brah.

It's on her sleeve.

And that's not even getting to the mantis arms on her legs. Like I guess they're strapped on maybe?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tassets

They're connected pretty **** though, give you that.

Do mages need that?

Is this what passes as mage clothing?
All standard Dark Flier accouterments.

Doesn't justify its function, just the callback.

Someone please explain to me why I saw posts explaining how they were attracted to Morgan. Please tell me there's a misunderstanding before I call the cops
But Shoe.

upload_2018-3-16_8-40-29.png

NSG is the cops.

*Opens picture*

...Oh.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't stop laughing to the part when you choose the bottom answer.
I also love every single second when Pandy opens her mouth.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hm... remember how I post Gamexplain talking about that Smash Bros trailer shows a lot of flames... I won't be surprised if the new Smash Bros name will be related to fire...

Maybe it will be called Super Smash Bros Blaze? Maybe not.... Pyra? No,no, no, no........

Since previous titles like Melee and Brawl are all related to fighting... I check Thesaurus... and type "fight", here are some that are synonyms of "fight" and will fit as a title, it has to be short and sound cool...:
(Note:melee and brawl are also in many of those synonyms... so that somewhat gives it a credit a bit)
Affray
Battle Royal
Clash
Conflict
Duel
Feud
Fracas
Riot
Rumble
Strife<<<<<<<<My most fav pick
Tiff

So what do you guys think?
Don't forget Kerfuffle :p

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>logs in
>Gets 23 Quartzes
NICE
Oh hey, Mash got some animations update, neat!
Cu Chulainn Alter is edge incarnated
I finished one of the Mystic Code quests recently so I've been messing with Order Change, it's quite fun.

I'm liking America
Screenshot_20180316-103151.png

Da Vinci isn't though

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom