• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've been checking out Star vs The Forces of Evil recently and I have some impressions about it:

-I already like it more than Gravity Falls
-lul Marco was supposed to be a mexican dude obsessed with DBZ, accurate
-**** Glossaryck and his 6 ugly boobs
-Mina Loveberry is basically dankest timeline Sailor Moon
-Hekapoo is ****in hot
-Impregnating a giantess muscular demon is an amazing life goal.
-I find Ludo meh as **** tho
-Jackie looks like an anime protagonist next to everyone; she just needs some crazy hair.
-Star's VA is 10/10 performance-wise
-Im sure the Goblindog episode got away with some dank stuff.
-Star's dad is inspirational for me

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I've been checking out Star vs The Forces of Evil recently and I have some impressions about it:

-I already like it more than Gravity Falls
-lul Marco was supposed to be a mexican dude obsessed with DBZ, accurate
-**** Glossaryck and his 6 ugly boobs
-Mina Loveberry is basically dankest timeline Sailor Moon
-Hekapoo is ****in hot
-Impregnating a giantess muscular demon is an amazing life goal.
-I find Ludo meh as **** tho
-Jackie looks like an anime protagonist next to everyone; she just needs some crazy hair.
-Star's VA is 10/10 performance-wise
-Im sure the Goblindog episode got away with some dank stuff.
-Star's dad is inspirational for me
Ludo's an interesting character, he definitely gets better and should have some good stuff coming soon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's another DC movie that got announced. It's a New Gods film, so Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion ect.

I sure how they don't mess up the star of the series...DARKSEID!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So new TT and new story for Grand Order. And I have one more day left for my NLS program. Wish me luck on passing.

Anyway, new Grand Order story...

*story starts with you getting hit full force by a real cannonball, than about to be amputated by a berserk nurse in her "attempt" to save your life*

I think America just won most funniest start.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Having one of those nights, y'all.

Gonna keep it short and sweet.

IT HAS BEEN FOUR HOURS... I finally made it.
I worked really hard on this, so can you all give feedback please? :)
upload_2018-3-15_20-46-20.png

Some kinda mouse, I suppose?

Fair nuff.

This is adorable
It is.

10/10, would main.

Reminded me of something tangentially related, vis-à-vis Overwatch and cats:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

AndreaAC AndreaAC Sorry I forgot you in my Spongebob project.

Either way..

*Someone graduates college or does really good in essay*
Twenty likes

*I graduate or do really good in an essay*
Zero likes

I am not saying you have to like my posts more, do not worry. This is just a joke.

"Shiny is a dork lol"
Twenty likes
:joyful:
This is adorable
Can we have that cat in Smash in Switch please? :troll:
Having one of those nights, y'all.

Gonna keep it short and sweet.
Same here. I need to go to bed earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You bragged about getting straight As.

We can't give a like for what it basically the norm. Not all of us are you or praline. :troll:
I guess you are right.
Graduating college is still big my guy.
Ah well. Watch me get in a "Cringe Compilation" video, even though I am not cringe-worthy... :/

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Turns out the Spyro remaster leak was a bust. The leaker backpedaled at the last minute and it's well past 1 PST.

Everything must burn.
No surprise there.

Spyro Remaster is basically turning into what Smash for Switch used to be- a game that everyone's going to predict will be revealed every month until it actually, finally happens.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess you are right.
Graduating college is still big my guy.
You've never graduated.

Ah well. Watch me get in a "Cringe Compilation" video, even though I am not cringe-worthy... :/
If you're not cringe-worthy, how would you get in one?

Do you even look at what you write? Because that made no sense at all.

D

Deleted member

I can't download the new FGO yet because I don't have internet on my apartment. I don't mind it since it'll be installed tomorrow but what annoys me is the fact I'll lose my login streak. I want Billy the Kid but since he's a 3*, I might as well wait for when I try pulling for Artoria again or for when King Hassan is released. Ugh, why is the life of a F2P so hard, I just want Seibah, she isn't even good, JUST GIVE HER TO ME!

At least I can do some FEH TT battles
>Gerome has Fortress Def and Hit and Run
At this point tHey're just throwing random skills on TT rewards, probably the most disappointing since Corrin, I have a ****ton of Clairs in my barracks and it's not like Seth doesn't spook me every once in a while.

>New Sacred Seals
>Res Ploy
ONE PLOY SEAL TO GO UNTIL ARVIS BECOMES PLOY KING
>Obstruct
This is gonna be fun
>Def Tactics
YEAH BOIIIIIIIII

D

Deleted member

So is the Ridley leak still in action or is it dead at this point?
You've never graduated.
I know. I meant to say that graduating would be a big feat it seems.
If you're not cringe-worthy, how would you get in one?

Do you even look at what you write? Because that made no sense at all.
I am cringe-worthy, I admit. :(
If I do get in a cringe video, that will really hurt me mentally. I will never be truly defeated though. :)

D

Deleted member

No you're not.

I have seen pure cringe with my younger cousins. You're nothing compared to them lol
Glad you said this. I actually do not think I am cringe-worthy anymore either actually. I actually cringe at a lot of things, like myself in the past and stupid memories that stick to my head.

What are your cousins? I had a little cousin who yelled at everyone and wanted people to wrestle him over and over again.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No you're not.

I have seen pure cringe with my younger cousins. You're nothing compared to them lol
It's weird living in Alabama. Why? Cause I cringe whenever I hear a northern accent. Which is ironic since I'm the one with the weird ass accent.

I dunno if cringe is the right word actually. More of an expression of like "Why the hell are you in Ala****ingbama?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The general opinions can change. I played Minecraft when it was brand new and I played for years. Then some months ago or maybe a year ago I stopped playing because I got bored of it and the fact it was considered "bad" to play Minecraft. I am too afraid of getting mocked by people.

Edit: I was an expert on Minecraft.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Glad you said this. I actually do not think I am cringe-worthy anymore either actually. I actually cringe at a lot of things, like myself in the past and stupid memories that stick to my head.
I mean, the past is always gonna make us cringe. It shows how much we changed, how much we grew as a person. It's not a bad thing nor does it make us cringe-worthy since it's all part of the past.

What are your cousins? I had a little cousin who yelled at everyone and wanted people to wrestle him over and over again.
Basically, the two I see the most are spoiled girls who constantly annoy everyone with whatever they're into at the moment. Right one, one of them is into Frozen (and has been since pretty much her birth lol) and the other is into Monster High, but fortunately learned to be less annoying.

Another one isn't really cringey, but cringey would've been better because he's pretty much an asshole who takes the "spoiled brat" stereotype up to 11 and actually tries to flirt with younger cousins. And if they say no, which they unsurprisingly always do, he bullies them.

the fact it was considered "bad" to play Minecraft. I am too afraid of getting mocked by people.
And this is where I step in to say this; why give a **** about what others think?

Be yourself, dammit. If you wanna quit something, do I because you want it too, not because your classmates don't like it.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I kind of wonder what I would be if I was on that Spongebob chart.

On an unrelated note, I've managed to pull both a Delthea and an Exalt Chrom today in FE Heroes! The bad news is that Delthea is -Attack +Speed, so it seems like I should wait for her to appear on another banner and hope to get one that doesn't come with an attack bane (Just like Lukas and Ryoma). Exalt Chrom is +HP -Defense though, which I hear is less then ideal, but I suppose it's better than one with and attack bane, so I'll probably want to use him. I bet he'll be a huge help to me in the new Tempest Trials.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It's weird living in Alabama. Why? Cause I cringe whenever I hear a northern accent. Which is ironic since I'm the one with the weird *** accent.

I dunno if cringe is the right word actually. More of an expression of like "Why the hell are you in Ala****ingbama?"
xD I think I got something similar when I got to live in the Southern part of Mexico, as someone that comes from the North, the accent was way too different and it seemed too loud for me, like if the people where screaming at the top of their lungs. I thought "...Are they making fun of someone?" because it seemed to me that they were imitating a posh girl or something when they talked.

D

Deleted member

I mean, the past is always gonna make us cringe. It shows how much we changed, how much we grew as a person. It's not a bad thing nor does it make us cringe-worthy since it's all part of the past.

Basically, the two I see the most are spoiled brats who constantly annoy everyone with whatever they're into at the moment. Right one, one of them is into Frozen (and has been since pretty much her birth lol) and the other is into Monster High, but fortunately learned to be less annoying.

Another one isn't really cringey, but cringey would've been better because he's pretty much an ******* who actually tries to flirt with younger cousins. And if they say no, which they unsurprisingly always do, he bullies them.
They will mature eventually I am sure. As soon as you said spoiled brat, I knew your cousins would be considered cringy. WAIT YOUR COUSIN TRIES TO FLIRT WITH THE OTHER COUSINS AND BULLIES THEM FOR THAT? That is just messed up.

I had this cousin I liked a little bit. He is five years older than I am, a little bit older than the oldest sibling in my family. He had all of these toys and was a pretty nice guy. I have not visited him in a long time, but my father told me he dropped out of college early which his parents paid like forty thousand dollars four and he likes to drink a lot of beer and smokes pot... It did not make me sad, I was more shocked. I never expected that.
In fact I dislike my relatives in general, most of them are lazy and are drug addicts as well. I am so thankful I have a kind family.
Sorry I got a little personal there.
And this is where I step in to say this; why give a **** about what others think?

Be yourself, dammit. If you wanna quit something, do I because you want it too, not because your classmates don't like it.
Not just my classmates.. the internet.
Must've missed that memo, cause I still play it now and again.

Do what you want. Do what makes you happy. Someone wants to give you **** for it, **** em.
Dang it, you are giving me Minecraft nostalgia memories.
I never watched Minecraft Lets Plays or did Multiplayer... instead I loved Single Player.
I remember when my brother built a giant impressive tower during the beta phases. That was like, seven or eight years ago?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Someone wants to give you **** for it, **** em.
ohmy.gif

WAIT YOUR COUSIN TRIES TO FLIRT WITH THE OTHER COUSINS AND BULLIES THEM FOR THAT? That is just messed up.
I know. The family knows. But his parents don't do **** about it.

As you might guess, family reunions aren't really fun when that devil shows up.

Another thing is that the younger ones always seem to have this kind of thing in said reunions where whenever I'm near them, they gotta try to break whatever shirt I'm wearing.

I am so thankful I have a kind family.
Sorry I got a little personal there.
At least you got that.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
decided to be a noob deviantartist. first upload today at
https://haldir577.deviantart.com nothing special and some of you might have seen it on twitter already.

But gonna post some college stuff I did over the next 2 weeks and have own digital art I started as part of college plus personal.

ImI trying to get a feel for digital atm. Current pipeline:
OG character, A Jeanne portait, Zelda portrait and prob the first to finish a traced over Lucina Fanart where I'm practicing using colours and layering things...

A big change from being an economist and still unsure where to go in life. This gap year might change things from Econ to games industry, but I'm already halfway through and rrly should be applying for uni finance right now but still not decided despite a guaranteed place for economics XD.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
https://haldir577.deviantart.com nothing special and some of you might have seen it on twitter already.

But gonna post some college stuff I did over the next 2 weeks and have own digital art I started as part of college plus personal.

OG character, A Jeanne portait, Zelda portrait and prob the first to finish a traced over Lucina Fanart where I'm practicing using colours and layering things...

A big change from being an economist and still unsure where to go in life. This gap year might change things from Econ to games industry, but I'm already halfway through and rrly should be applying for uni finance right now but still not decided despite a guaranteed place for economics XD.
Nice Lucina collage you made there White.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah I have similar sentiments. I went to College for Business Administration - Finance because I was under pressure from my parents to go to a post-secondary institution almost immediately.

I think where my passion truly lies is in the gaming industry as a designer of sorts and to lead my own game project. That's the career I really want. The only thing is my drawing is complete ass and it's going to take me a while before I can get to the pro level.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Don't you love it when Smashboards stops giving you notifications on a thread?

If you're just getting started in Digital Painting, I recommend this channel...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ctrlpainter

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't you love it when Smashboards stops giving you notifications on a thread?

If you're just getting started in Digital Painting, I recommend this channel...
Well when SB keeps giving me a notification every time I change the page I sometimes tend to ignore it.

And when I disable likes and replies I never get any notifications so I would rather keep it that way lol. Plus I love waking up and seeing like 20 notifications. It's the Smashboards special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom