• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Would it be bad for my mafia if I specifically chose certain people to be certain roles? Not all, just a couple.
I know people would probably mind it but at the same time, I’m sure others like me will also not mind it. Imo it would also be pretty hard for others to guess the roles of each other. Ultimately it’s up to you.
So RTC is rating Bandanna Dee today, and for whatever reason, I am pretty nervous about rating this specific character. I remember having a devil's advocate argument about his uniqueness back in Smash 4 speculation, and I will still probably will be on the side that thinks the chances of Dee are low. What I am kind of afraid of is phrasing the potential in a way that would bombard me with several angry disagreements. .-.

Specifying this character's chances is going to take some time for me. But I suppose with playing the devil's advocate, it will spark interesting discussion. So this might not be too bad.
Ooh this should be good, I’ll have to stop in there and post some thoughts.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last poll was Seliph, which is an accomplishment compared to his father. Julia was close to him by half votes and Lewyn managed to bear Julius.

Next is the first of two Thracia 776 since this is the end of the Super NES era for Fire Emblem. Your choices are Lief, Fergus, Raydrik, and Veld.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
IGA. And you?

EDIT: In case you don't know what the heck it is (aside from being a grocery chain lol), here's a Wikipedia link.
It's the weirdest thing. I've never so much as seen an IGA, but their jingle is always on the radio over here.

"~~We're hometown proud to be your hometown grocer. IGA.~~"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The winner of the last poll was Seliph, which is an accomplishment compared to his father. Julia was close to him by half votes and Lewyn managed to bear Julius.

Next is the first of two Thracia 776 since this is the end of the Super NES era for Fire Emblem. Your choices are Lief, Fergus, Raydrik, and Veld.

Begin.
Yeah, I think Leif is the only choice here.

Guessing the next set has Finn, Nanna, and Reinhardt?

D

Deleted member

Ok guys, stay the **** away from the Fire Emblem subreddit, there's a video of someone committing suicide
What the ****? Is it the FE subreddit or the FE Heroes subreddit? Because I usually go on the latter.
Shouldn't take too long to be taken but still WHAT THE ****

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Remembered that Kirby: Star Allies is out tomorrow but I can't pick up my preorder until at least Monday as I'm going to a wedding this weekend.

upload_2018-3-15_12-55-55.jpeg

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Begin.
Lol Veld

Lamest final boss in all of Fire Emblem.

Also, what the heck is Fergus doing here? He's got, like, no plot significance. :V

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ok guys, stay the **** away from the Fire Emblem subreddit, there's a video of someone committing suicide
I was there earlier and didn't see it. Went to check it again and it wasn't there.

Probably a driveby troll and the mods took care of it.

Chrono.

Geralt being revealed for SCVI gives a lot of credibility to the 39 base roster rumor.

Neat.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, is anybody else having trouble holding down a job? Why is retail the only line of work in my town...

D

Deleted member

I am working on something for you guys, and no it is not DHMIS stuff.
Something... lets say better than that.
I was there earlier and didn't see it. Went to check it again and it wasn't there.

Probably a driveby troll and the mods took care of it.
A troll in a thread? Oh boy, trolls are something that I dislike.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure how to feel about Geralt in Soul Calibur, we didn't too much into how he fights, I guess he seems okay enough.

I want to see Taki in this game, since most of the characters I really use are already revealed except her and Yoshimitsu.

Starlight_Lily

So I'm having a problem, can you guys answer me what Nintendo published games that debuted on the Nintendo 64, and that Nintendo still owns? Cause I'm blanking on them.

Also here's a fun subject, what game series should we get from the GBC/GBA/DS/3DS eras in Smash?

Pokemon debuted in on the Original Game Boy, so what other characters would you like to represent those eras in Smash be?

BTW, I'm referring to the games that actually debuted on the GBC/GBA/DS/3DS. So you can't try and default to characters like Roy.

Actually now that I think about it, outside of Pokemon, Nintendo doesn't really have many of its handheld series in Smash does it?

D

Deleted member

Actually now that I think about it, outside of Pokemon, Nintendo doesn't really have many of its handheld series in Smash does it?
Kirby debuted on Game Boy, and though it's technically an offshoot of Mario, Wario did as well.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So I'm having a problem, can you guys answer me what Nintendo published games that debuted on the Nintendo 64, and that Nintendo still owns? Cause I'm blanking on them.

Also here's a fun subject, what game series should we get from the GBC/GBA/DS/3DS eras in Smash?

Pokemon debuted in on the Original Game Boy, so what other characters would you like to represent those eras in Smash be?

BTW, I'm referring to the games that actually debuted on the GBC/GBA/DS/3DS. So you can't try and default to characters like Roy.

Sin and Punishment debuted on the 64.

And to answer your question, I think Dillon would be neat. He's already got a foot in the door, anyways.

Starlight_Lily

Kirby debuted on Game Boy, and though it's technically an offshoot of Mario, Wario did as well.
Huh, I forgot that technically Wario Land debuted on the GBC and Warioware series debuted on the GBA, but Kirby still hits the problem of coming from the Game Boy, like Pokemon. With that said, thing is I don't really think of Kirby and Wario as main handheld series for Nintendo. Wario is odd to me, he doesn't feel like one, even though all his major games, are pretty much handheld.

Sin and Punishment debuted on the 64.

And to answer your question, I think Dillon would be neat. He's already got a foot in the door, anyways.
Any other series on the N64 besides that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom