• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A Princess Zelda desgined by Saitom
Just for the glory of Satan.
Hey, I'm a huge fan of Saitom's artsyle, and I would love to see him make a fanart of Zelda, especially the A Link Between Worlds/SSBU Zelda.

Also this Japanese game will be on my radar if it has English localization soon:

For those who haven't know, Mary Skelter 2 is also one of the victims of the absurd PS4 censorship policy... what makes this censorship a big deal, is how the censorship patch in Chinese region (I think) which removes the purification systems which results making the game unplayable...

According the announcement in the video, obviously the game won't get censored at all, heck they even made a big deal on how the HD rumble suports the purification system, not sure how that works lol.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
*when you go to the Tellius Banner for your Free Summon and you get a Female Banner unit from the Tellius Banner for the 4th time in a row on your Free Summon*

Yeah, even when I was pondering the possibility of getting a 5-star from the Tellius Banner for the 4th time in a row, but also thinking that thinking about that would drop the RNG and break my chain, I somehow get my 4th Female Banner Unit from the Tellius Banner from a Free Summon.
1 - Nephenee
2 - Micaiah
3 - Nailah
4 - Lethe
You know, I hardly even went through Path of Radiance and haven't even played Radiant Dawn, so I don't know why the Tellius Banners are being so nice to me for my Free Summons.

That said, looks like Smash Bros isn't the only one getting it's upcoming stuff leaked.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/bbe8zz/spoiler_archives_achievements_leaked/

Looks like some skins were leaked from the Achievements.
The 3 obvious ones are McCree(again....), Ashe(represented by Bob) and Baptiste. The 4th one is likely to be Bastion, due to it looking like Bastion's head. But some have pondered D.Va due to the little wings on the head looking like the little wings on top of D'va's mech.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
It is pretty weird, man, still is weird. Weird how ever since I took a small broken pencil and started two months ago time went flying this fast; only missing one day of practice, every day drawing her, every day liking what I did and hating it on the next one, "no, no, she is much prettier than that" I repeated to myself... and I still do.

I did around 56 Mythras, almost a routine, a very enjoyable one I say, taking breaks inbetween to try and practice other stuff just to return to her and see how much I improved.

There was improvement indeed, but yet somehow I struggled badly on the last one, much more than in the first one where I couldn't draw a mere circle to save myself.

A paper undergoing endless eraser friction and pencil stress, what was happening to my confidence? Where are the skills that I learned?
It was like my own mind was reminding me the reason and way to draw her; skill and practice can get my artistic level high above, but the perfect Mythra will never happen if I don't make her with love.

These struggles also reminded me I still have a very long way to go, where 2 months are nothing and a passion guided dedication is the absolute key.

The journey for The Beautiful Mythra piece truly is just beginning. How she will look? Only time and this hyperbole enthusiast heart will tell.

----

****ing Pensivethra is weird, yo, Memethra will be back tomorrow as usual, don't worry.
You did a lot in so little time! Awesome!

xD I lost count of how many Ridleys I did if I began in 2006 or so...including all of my traditional drawings that I put in a painted cardboard bag with Ridley in it to store them, my Ridley war propaganda poster, the Ridley cup coasters and all of my crappy and half decent digital work and current traditional cause I got no choice. xD And I still need practice. With all of his canon designs and my own takes.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Any particular reason why alot of Nintendo Labo VR artwork involves Xenoblade 2 characters?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
CoroCoro magazine has surfaced. So far all we got is a contest to make a name for a new Steel-type move.

More info should be coming.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Any particular reason why alot of Nintendo Labo VR artwork involves Xenoblade 2 characters?
No clue, but if there's support I figure there's a few options off the top of my head.

The first would be something similar to BotW VR, and if it lets you carry that into the World Tree I would literally fall to my knees and weep because I have never wanted something so much out of VR in my life.

You think I'm exaggerating. I am not.

The second would probably be some kind of set piece character viewer, and if it lets you carry that into the hot springs Mythra Mythra would literally fall to their knees and weep because they have never wanted something so much out of VR in their life.

I'm pretty sure none of us thinks I'm exaggerating there.

Chrono.

No clue, but if there's support I figure there's a few options off the top of my head.

The first would be something similar to BotW VR, and if it lets you carry that into the World Tree I would literally fall to my knees and weep because I have never wanted something so much out of VR in my life.

You think I'm exaggerating. I am not.

The second would probably be some kind of set piece character viewer, and if it lets you carry that into the hot springs Mythra Mythra would literally fall to their knees and weep because they have never wanted something so much out of VR in their life.

I'm pretty sure none of us thinks I'm exaggerating there.
XC2 already has a first person mode so VR would be kind of insane.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well is a strong word. I either write like an angsty teenager trying to sound profound or a droll reporter with no news of note.

So like normal, basically, except I get to be explicit and use a fancy pen.

Sure, go for it.
Seems like a normal thing to do

Idk if this site bans talking about him due to the drama he caused, but this dude.
He looks suspiciously trustworthy

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't think there is support for VR for Xenoblade 2. Just that there is a whole bunch of fan artwork of Xenoblade 2 characters using the Labo headset.

So at the least, it seems like there is a want for Xenoblade 2 to have VR.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't think there is support for VR for Xenoblade 2. Just that there is a whole bunch of fan artwork of Xenoblade 2 characters using the Labo headset.
1554937451806.png

My hopes.

My dreams.

At least the art is nice.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Interesting, according to Serebii, there's a change from the original fight scene at the beginning of the Mewtwo movie.

So it's possible that, like how Donphan served as a tease for Gen 2, a new Pokemon may be replacing it as a tease for Gen 8.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Avengers Endgame is still my movie of the year, but Detective Pikachu is obviously in my top 5

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

So at the least, it seems like there is a want for Xenoblade 2 to have VR.
My answer to that question, is that XC2 has a decent fanbase in Japan and has many XC2 fanart artist (Heck I can tell from these fanarts they are from those who often make XC2 fanarts lol) which is obvious, thus when Nintendo announce something cool, you will see fanarts of Nintendo characters in VR.

You also have Lyn using the Labo VR fanart as well:

And... I don't really want XC2 having VR anyway, I mean a JRPG with a VR sounds weird to me.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My answer to that question, is that XC2 has a decent fanbase in Japan and has many XC2 fanart artist (Heck I can tell from these fanarts they are from those who often make XC2 fanarts lol) which is obvious, thus when Nintendo announce something cool, you will see fanarts of Nintendo characters in VR.

You also have Lyn using the Labo VR fanart as well:

And... I don't really want XC2 having VR anyway, I mean a JRPG with a VR sounds weird to me.
Way ahead of you:

Realistic Graphics Lyn.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Interesting, according to Serebii, there's a change from the original fight scene at the beginning of the Mewtwo movie.

So it's possible that, like how Donphan served as a tease for Gen 2, a new Pokemon may be replacing it as a tease for Gen 8.
Why does Ash have such chubby cheeks? Holy hecc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom