• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All these Sasha Banks news are making less sense by the day(s)

Ivander

Smash Legend
If it died before getting to Muk, it's still Grimer backwards.

Remirg is harder to lewd.
I don't know. I mean, remirg only needs an e to become remirge which looks similar to remerge which is connected to merge and merge often involves two subjects becoming one.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know. I mean, remirg only needs an e to become remirge which looks similar to remerge which is connected to merge and merge often involves two subjects becoming one.
avi_math.png

Fam you didn't make leaps in logic, you chartered a goddamn flight.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
her boyfriend's name is literally sarah but with a lisp
True, but he at least seems functional lately (UUDD Championship match aside...cause rigged), but Sasha has gone from beefing with Alexa Bliss again to cancelling a show appearance due to “personal reasons” to being on vacation just cause to possibly wanting to leave WWE all in a span of 3 days...oof for days...probably has to do with her not main eventing WrestleMania 35 (losing the tag titles last minute doesn’t help of course)

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
An interesting discovery was made from an magazine from 1986 shortly after the release of the first Legend of Zelda that depicted Link as female. So that's neat.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Chrono.

>SDBH already getting DLC
Ayy
>Its the Broly movie set
Ayyyyyyy
>It will be free
AYYYYYYYYYYY

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
An interesting discovery was made from an magazine from 1986 shortly after the release of the first Legend of Zelda that depicted Link as female. So that's neat.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
10/10 would still Smash Link

Chrono.

All these Sasha Banks news are making less sense by the day(s)
Nah it makes perfect sense.

They were promised a lengthy reign with the tag titles and they went back on that promise barely a month after winning them. Sasha is probably frustrated at all the start and stop pushes for about 4 years now.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
**** y'all unappreciated bull ****ters coming down on me saying I'm not productive enough. God damned people think I can run a bus and fly a plane at the same time. Christ.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Star Wars Episode 9's title was revealed: The Rise of Skywalker.

Also, the Emperor may or may not be returning.

Going to see Shazam today - I'm looking forward to it. I feel like DC has a good track record so far (then again, I liked Justice League, which I assume speaks volumes about my taste to some parts of the internet), and it seems like it will be a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Chrono.

TLJ being about throwing away the past only for this to look like a big fanservice/nostalgia pack is pretty jokes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nah it makes perfect sense.

They were promised a lengthy reign with the tag titles and they went back on that promise barely a month after winning them. Sasha is probably frustrated at all the start and stop pushes for about 4 years now.
That one rumor alone makes sense (as do the rest when they stand alone)...but having all these different reasons on why Sasha cancelled a show appearance doesn’t make sense. I need Sasha herself to give us the legit reason on what’s going on and why it’s occurring

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok...now it’s been claimed that Sasha busted somebody’s lip open after a pimp slap and a **** load of arguing

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
wait so is rei a skywalker now apparently

or is luke being the main protag again

fusion dance???????
Kylo Ren's related to the Skywalkers (the only one that's confirmed, at least) - maybe it's about his redemption?

Then again, maybe a new sect of Force users that Rey starts (since the teachings of the Jedi can be seen as obsolete) are called the Skywalkers in Luke's honour. Or maybe Darth Vader is involved somehow. Who knows?

Last edited:

Chrono.

I don't think Rey is gonna turn out to be an actual Skywalker as much as she might just it as a title.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was going to preorder my ticket for Detective Pikachu online but then I remembered I know a local place where I can get tickets at a lower price.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Kylo Ren's related to the Skywalkers (the only one that's confirmed, at least) - maybe it's about his redemption?

Then again, maybe a new sect of Force users that Rey starts (since the teachings of the Jedi can be seen as obsolete) are called the Skywalkers in Luke's honour. Or maybe Darth Vader is involved somehow. Who knows?
goddammit disney just let the series die

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and now Becky Lynch is calling out Sasha...wow

Also StarBomb being back is still amazing

D

Deleted member

I don't think Rey is gonna turn out to be an actual Skywalker as much as she might just it as a title.
Honest to god if JJ makes Rey a Skywalker after TLJ I'm never gonna forgive him.

This is why you should have brought back both directors, Disney

Chrono.

Things i dont wanna see in games:
- Spiders
- impregnation
- Spider impregnation

Things MK11 added:
- That

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Going to see Shazam today - I'm looking forward to it. I feel like DC has a good track record so far (then again, I liked Justice League, which I assume speaks volumes about my taste to some parts of the internet), and it seems like it will be a lot of fun.
Good to see Lando again, after him being oddly missing for the past two movies I was wondering if they'd even get around to him.

As for the Emperor possibly returning, depending on how they handle it I may be up for it. It's very easy to screw up nostalgic characters and the Emperor's story has spanned two sets of movies, so if the third brings him back I hope they justify it and make it a memorable return and end for him.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Things i dont wanna see in games:
- Spiders
- impregnation
- Spider impregnation

Things MK11 added:
- That
You forgot Spider Birth.

Out of another man.

Kitana is amazing though. I'm super happy about her.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wish this thread was not dead to be honest.
Even though I barely visit this thread, I will still continue to post here.

It looks good, but the only gripe I have is Palpatine returning just feels weird to me. I feel like they did it because they did not want to think of new villains and feared that no one would care about the villain because they had been just introduced. Darth Bane would have been a cooler choice too, considering he is canon ( Clone Wars is canon ). It also makes Vader's sacrifice a lot less impactful. They choose Palpatine because this character has a ton of lore and the nostalgia factor. Weird surprise, but the trailer looks good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom