• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
One of those times where I woke.up in the middle of the night and now Im not tired enough to fall back asleep. Wonderful.

KMDP

Smash Legend
One of those times where I woke.up in the middle of the night and now Im not tired enough to fall back asleep. Wonderful.
Ugh, that's happened to me before.

You're always just tired enough to feel like crap, but not tired enough to go back to sleep. It sucks.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So cool beans, the next Event for Overwatch has been giving the details of the next PvE Mission. Apparently, it's going to be set in Havana, the PvE characters are supposedly going to be Tracer, Genji, Winston and Mercy and Maximillian gets his first in-game appearance.
So nice to know we're getting a new mission for the Archives event. Can't wait to see what lore the event brings.

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ
Fate Materials can be very weird sometimes.
According to Fate/Apocrypha material, Sakura is adopted by Edelfelt (they can have two heir instead only one) and became Luvia tag partner in wrestling.
So in Apocrypha....Sakura becomes Luvia's sister....and becomes her tagteam partner in wrestling.

Thinking back on the epilogue of Unlimited Blade Works......I know Tokiomi was interested in the thought of Rin and Sakura battling each other, but I don't think that was what he had in mind.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sasha Banks seems to be having some problems

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
after learning about the gajillion amiibo-locked junk in BOTW idk if i want to play it anymore

and then that means im out of vidya unless i want to do more stuff in minecraft

1554860810805.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Noticed something in the leak: Right now it says "Mii Fighters" (plural) and in the commercial it says "Mii Fighter" (singular)

I know it's nothing but just throwing it out there.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noticed something in the leak: Right now it says "Mii Fighters" (plural) and in the commercial it says "Mii Fighter" (singular)

I know it's nothing but just throwing it out there.
We can now make only one Mii because the data for Stage Builder overwrote the one that gives the ability to make multiple :troll:

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I guess Home Run Contest is coming in a later update?

Or it's in a different sub-menu now?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello, came back after a long break and school work to check the social thread, or so to speak. I only video a bit of page 3854 - 3862 and then I just skip to the most recent page because I really don't have the time.

I have seen the State of Play from Sony, and I'll admit, even though what they have shown us was disappointing... State of Play was a solid Nintendo Direct wanna-be and has a lot of potential.

WOOOOOOW OK Tora's fetish-fueled objectification spree gettin' him DRAGGED

*EDIT* For context to non-weebs, Tora's family heirloom bunny suit for their robot girl project got discovered and it came out that Tora came up with and got a little TOO into designing a realistic tail wiggle function for it.
Yeah... And if you have checked Censorship Gaming on XC2 changes from Japanese to English... the Japanese version is more absurd than bunny suit. Check it on Youtube to find out.
So any of you remember that popular isekai anime from 2016, Re:Zero? Remember how much you wanted to see a Season 2 of it, but years have gone by to the point you might have forgotten about it, yet you still clung to the hope the reveal would eventually come?

Well, the wait is over!

Re:Zero Season 2 has finally been announced everyone!

They even left us a chilling teaser for it:

And here's the first key visual for Season 2:

Gotta say, this looks pretty good! It's especially nice that the teaser gave us our first glimpse at...

...Echidna, the Witch of Greed, animated.

She's a major character in the coming arc from what I read about it, and a VERY popular character in the Re:Zero fandom too, so looks like she's worth anticipating. I don't blame her fans. Her anime appearance looks good too (at least from that teaser so far)!

No release date has been revealed for Season 2 though, but I'm guessing it'll air in Winter 2020. Why? Well, it has to do with the next bit of Re:Zero news.

The second Re:Zero OVA is on the way, and it'll first screen in Japanese theaters Fall 2019. It adapts one of the Light Novel side chapters that delves into how Emilia (the main heroine of the anime for those that forgot her; yes, Rem isn't the main heroine) met Puck. We finally have a teaser for said OVA:

Good stuff!

Since this OVA will air in Fall 2019 and delves more into Emilia, it feels like the perfect seg-way into Season 2, especially since Emilia is apparently going to have some major development in the coming season from what I heard about that arc.

Well, we'll see how much interest in Re:Zero will be revitalized with this post...
Oh man, speaking of Re:Zero, I really want to see more Isekai animes, I have seen a bit of Isekai Shoukuto back in 2017, but I have yet to check others on Rising of Shield Hero, Overlord, and Shoujo Senki... I need to watch that soon.

Also Shoujo Senki also has a movie, and Tanya doesn't look so good in this trailer...
Mein Führer, you don't look so good...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Journal well Pikachu
Well is a strong word. I either write like an angsty teenager trying to sound profound or a droll reporter with no news of note.

So like normal, basically, except I get to be explicit and use a fancy pen.

Ask me if I know more good remixes of messy songs? :V
Sure, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom