• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just read about Persona 5 S getting some news the 25th of April. Don't think it will have anything to do with Joker in Smash, though it would be cool. I've been wanting to play Persona 5 for a long time but I heard about the announcement of a possible release with more content (which seems to be Persona 5 The Royal), so I held off. Now if this S stands for a Switch version and it doesn't have the Royal stuff (whatever it might be), I don't know if I'll pick the R or the S version... Why are they making it so damn difficult to buy the game.

Also Atlus can you stop the announcement of announcements? I really hate that stuff lol.
Don’t tell Atlus what to do

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
MK11's trophies leaked
Looks like a reasonable completion

Cyber Frost is gonna be interesting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
-Content redacted-

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So funny story

Today I went to the pet store to pick up some stress coat stuff for my fishtank, and as I was walking down the front section I noticed someone was holding a very un-doglike ????

Then I looked closer and saw it's tail wrapped around her leg.

Turns out that someone in an animal rehab program brought one of Opossum Opossum 's cousins out shopping. Some horrible person kicked the poor little guy in the face so hard he went blind, so the woman took him in and there's just this. . .perfectly happy tame opossum puttering about sightlessly, sniffing the smells of the pet store. She set him in the cart as she went to pay and he just assessed where he was for a bit and then predictably started to climb out.

I guess I don't really think that much about how scaly their tails are when I'm not looking at one in person. Definitely the most interesting pet store encounter I've ever had.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So funny story

Today I went to the pet store to pick up some stress coat stuff for my fishtank, and as I was walking down the front section I noticed someone was holding a very un-doglike ????

Then I looked closer and saw it's tail wrapped around her leg.

Turns out that someone in an animal rehab program brought one of Opossum Opossum 's cousins out shopping. Some horrible person kicked the poor little guy in the face so hard he went blind, so the woman took him in and there's just this. . .perfectly happy tame opossum puttering about sightlessly, sniffing the smells of the pet store. She set him in the cart as she went to pay and he just assessed where he was for a bit and then predictably started to climb out.

I guess I don't really think that much about how scaly their tails are when I'm not looking at one in person. Definitely the most interesting pet store encounter I've ever had.
That's adorable. The two that live in my porch fought the other night, sadly, but they're okay. Yeah, their tails are pretty scaley. Tame ones are honestly the best. Like they'll just chill out next to you and snack on some fruit. Good times.

Also I hope whoever kicked the little guy gets their leg amputated, but still.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thinking about getting a new game; should I go with Nier Automata or Devil May Cry 5? (my computer hasn't been able to run either game until recently)

Also, I just got Ash Williams in Dead By Daylight, and it just feels great to play as him. (even if he's missing the chainsaw hand) I generally don't watch horror movies (with a handful of exceptions like Alien or Halloween), but the Evil Dead movies are a blend of horror and comedy, which is a plus in my book.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Thinking about getting a new game; should I go with Nier Automata or Devil May Cry 5? (my computer hasn't been able to run either game until recently)

Also, I just got Ash Williams in Dead By Daylight, and it just feels great to play as him. (even if he's missing the chainsaw hand) I generally don't watch horror movies (with a handful of exceptions like Alien or Halloween), but the Evil Dead movies are a blend of horror and comedy, which is a plus in my book.
oh ****. same man, got a new laptop and suddenly i can play so many games now.

I think nier. why? well ...its a masterpeice thats in many ways ahead of its time and will be talked about even more in the future...once other game designers catch up. Honestly tho, get both! But first, Nier imo. Or save the best to last - tho i havent played either just think Nier will be better and the soundtrack is defo better imho.

I really want to basically get DMC 1-5 + 4.5, Tomb Raider reboot trilogy, nier etc etc. Actually can play AC Odyssey now too, except i have too much in backlog since University started for me and need to finish Zelda this summer first then DQ then probbaly the Witcher 3 on PC in terms of open world games.

Holy **** you lived
hey how you been? hows the mafia games going?

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master

Both games are great. I would recommend Nier, but you should keep in mind that Nier's PC port is flawed and requires the installation of fan patches to make the game work as it's supposed to.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Most of the Smash fanbase: J O K E R
Most competitive players: "Heck yeah! Balance patch!"
Me: "They're just gonna fix like, one glitch and call it a day."
Nah it’s gonna be nothing but putting some files for the big update that’s coming so it’s easier to download and weirdos are gonna datamine it and spoil ****.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Depends on if you played the games before. If you already capped off with DMC4 keep up the momentum and get 5. If not, I recommend checking out an LP or Plot summary of NieR and playing Automata.

Also take to note that NA is much longer and story focused than DMC5.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Depends on if you played the games before. If you already capped off with DMC4 keep up the momentum and get 5. If not, I recommend checking out an LP or Plot summary of NieR and playing Automata.

Also take to note that NA is much longer and story focused than DMC5.
I've played DMC1-4, but I haven't played Nier; I was under the impression that Nier Automata was a stand-alone game, and that Nier (and Drakengard? I think that's considered part of the same series) games were like Final Fantasy or Tales of games where they share similar themes but tell their own stories.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I've played DMC1-4, but I haven't played Nier; I was under the impression that Nier Automata was a stand-alone game, and that Nier (and Drakengard? I think that's considered part of the same series) games were like Final Fantasy or Tales of games where they share similar themes but tell their own stories.
Well NieR and Drakengard are like Persona and SMT in that there's enough degrees of separation where it reaaaaaally doesn't matter to each other's lore what happens.

Nier and Automata are more like XC1 and XC2 where they could be played standalone but are much improved with context from the first game.

Like seriously, I recommend at least watching the SBFP lets play or the Clemps Plot overview or the SBH catch up.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wonder what’s in it.
It’s gonna have all 30 dlc characters named obviously.

Betting they **** up and put files in for brave again though and maybe name drop the third character

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well NieR and Drakengard are like Persona and SMT in that there's enough degrees of separation where it reaaaaaally doesn't matter to each other's lore what happens.

Nier and Automata are more like XC1 and XC2 where they could be played standalone but are much improved with context from the first game.

Like seriously, I recommend at least watching the SBFP lets play or the Clemps Plot overview or the SBH catch up.
Sounds good; I'm going to wait until my next paycheck comes in before I get either game, so I'll watch the Super Best Friends Play playthrough of Nier between now and then.

Chrono.

EVO placements released.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
No surprises here other than UNIST being that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom