• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Honestly if aLttP remake is real, then I wish that it wasn't leaked, as it would've really been a curveball at a nintendo direct or E3.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Honestly if aLttP remake is real, then I wish that it wasn't leaked, as it would've really been a curveball at a nintendo direct or E3.
I kinda want to see a new 2D Zelda game instead. Having two remakes announced during the same year is a bit too much imo. A Link Between Worlds was released six years ago, it's been a while since we last had an original 2D Zelda.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also, somebody please stop me...

Both were +Def/-HP and were promptly merged because I don't ****ing care about fodder if I can make her bulkier.

I now have four different armored dragons... I can be the second Red, but even more disgusting because the dragons are armored :awesome:

SOMEBODY STOP ME! :rotfl:

Chrono.

I kinda want to see a new 2D Zelda game instead. Having two remakes announced during the same year is a bit too much imo. A Link Between Worlds was released six years ago, it's been a while since we last had an original 2D Zelda.
Word on the grapevine is that it's a 3D remake.

But I have a harder time believing that.

Chrono.

I don't believe it at all, personally.

But I think 3D makes more sense since it wouldn't invalidate the Link's Awakening remake, imo.

Bonus points if it reuses BotW's engine.
Thing is LTTP is such a huge game I can't just see it be remade in 3D... especially with that Dark World mechanic, even more so if it's on BOTW's engine.

On the other hand, if it's just a 2D remake... why? The game is near perfect as is and could do just fine as an NSO bonus. My only guess is that LA is a near 1:1 remake and was a side project to LTTP all this time.

But that also doesn't make a lot of sense either.

EDIT: Hey didn't ALBW start as a remake?

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
So not only was Persona 5 Switch was leaked from Best Buy's database, but so were Metroid Prime Trilogy and...

A Link to the Past
OH MY ****ING GOD WE GET MORE LTTP NINTENDO I LOVE YOU

It could be a straight remake and I wouldn't care. That game is amazing. Even if we got ALBW a few years back, I don't care.

This news just made my day, and I didn't even mention how happy MPT finally getting some sort of confirmation made me.

The Zelda fanservice this year is so great.

As hyped as I am, I completely get what you're saying. ALBW was different enough (story and item wise), but obviously sharing the same map makes it difficult to change too much. New 2D game would be awesome too, but the focus on 3D for the new experiences makes sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If they remade ALTTP in 3D with BOTW's engine I would nut harder than I did with the LA remake tbh

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Got to meet Lucie Pohl and Chloe Hollings, aka Mercy and Widowmaker from Overwatch over the weekend in Kansas City at the comiccon there. I'm sorry if I didn't post this in the right thread.
20190331_122538a.jpg
20190330_152132a.jpg
20190403_124905a.jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Too late now.

Then why did you reply? Huh? Huh?!

Yeah. That's what I thought. òwó
well you tried
Is this the same as or distinct from turning another's ******* inside out?
That would depend on your sexual preferences.
Geez.

Didn't know he was using the whole hand.
Hes only just getting started.
CF38BB40-8298-4BDB-BBD1-7328E17E9C11.jpeg

/s
What in the name of **** is going on here?

Y'all need Jesus.
I need Palutena

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been playing the great ace attorney.

Its really good and pretty nuts. I'd definitely recommend it.

Why the hell hasn't capcom translated this? I mean its sort of mildly racist but they could fix this. ITs played more for laughs because it works for the Japanese audience but the rest of the world is debatable.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have a car! I really love it, it's so iconic! It looks just like Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's car, it's ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom