• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I need to play more FEH this week...but at the same time it’s not easy

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Used my Dave & Buster's points to redeem Yoshi's Crafted World

Got the last copy too. :p
ayyy that's LIT!! After you've played it a bit I'd appreciate if you'd tell me if it's worth getting! I have a huge backlog (and even more games I want to buy LOL) so hearing your opinion might push Yoshi up the list.

I'm kind of heartbroken though since I don't think the amiibo costumes from Woolly World came back! That was super cool, they were all so cute!!! RIP :laugh:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
A wild Natz has appeared! :surprised:
i appear once every 3 days and you only have a 15 minute frame to catch me

fight me
tumblr_mk6i3bj5X21raf3v8o1_500.gif

Trainer Pokechu sends out The Stoopid Unikorn!

The Stoopid Unikorn uses Thunder Wave!

The opposing Natz is paralyzed. She can't attack!

Trainer Pokechu uses Master Ball.

Natz was captured!
...or that

that can happen freakin mods

all right your prize is that i now became part of your liquidation, i have in charge of your bank accounts, drive you into debt by the thousands, and devor all your chocolate

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
ayyy that's LIT!! After you've played it a bit I'd appreciate if you'd tell me if it's worth getting! I have a huge backlog (and even more games I want to buy LOL) so hearing your opinion might push Yoshi up the list.

I'm kind of heartbroken though since I don't think the amiibo costumes from Woolly World came back! That was super cool, they were all so cute!!! RIP :laugh:
Alrighty, will do.

And I agree, lame that it doesn't have the same amiibo gimmick Woolly had (I have the whole Smash 3DS/Wii U amiibo set that I could've used).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
you mess around and hang out with me

there is no reality here :V

only fun land
Reality can be fun too :V

Huh, I remember it being +3. Ahh, that looks super deadly.
Sealed Falchion is what makes this build busted.

+5 on Atk/Spd/Def/Res as long as HP's not full. And Fury's there to guarantee that.

It's super good, and surprisingly cheap to make; one Hinata for Fury, one Shanna for Desperation, one Chrom for Aether, one Heavy Blade seal and bam, you get something that can keep up with the meta without itself being a big meta threat. It's hella fun.

Assist and C skill really don't matter here. Just give her whatever your team needs. Though an Atk Wave skill is a good self-buff if you're willing to sacrifice a good unit for it since it synergizes really well with Heavy Blade and will likely be the only thing that requires investment since the rest is from common units.

He was supposed to get into a sword fight but Harrison Ford had bad diarrhea so he improvised the scene.
That honestly made the scene better, so kudos to that diarrhea :V

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tips for making a Zelda Classic Quest;

-Having only stab isn't fun. Add Slash, please. Stab only works reasonably well with Zelda II mechanics, where the enemies aren't ridiculous.
-When you start, start with full health. I can understand not doing so if you use the Save/Quit, though.
-Please have a reasonable about of Health on enemies. A lot of times they're way too tanky, and you are not.
-Respawn always on isn't necessary. It's rarely a good idea.
-If you're doing timed events, show your hearts. You shouldn't have to wait for a beeping noise just to see you're nearly dead. A simple physical cue is nice too.
-Don't make the drop rates on hearts rare. That's not an actual challenge. That's just artificial difficulty.
-Spike Boots and the Feather should not use magic, or at least not use a ton of it fast.
-The Fire Boomerang being the only possible way to reflect something isn't a good idea. Now it being something that allows you to get the Mirror Shield is fine.
-Ice Physics should still somewhat easy to walk on. Also, don't affect your jumping, please.
-Z-axis rule is dumb. You should be able to hit enemies in the air. That's only fair under Zelda II mechanics where it makes sense, since you aren't even hitting their sprite.
-Instant Kill spikes aren't fun. Come on.
-Try to give hints at a reasonable pace. Being too convoluted isn't very fun. It's frustrating.
-Whether or not the Magic Lens uses actual Magic is irrelevant(don't make it drain hyper fast, though). It should tell you what item is required to remove the obstacle.
-Falling rocks are not really a great enemy design. They're too random and deals unavoidable damage as is.
-Item meters are cool. Same with the similar magic meters. Try to make it easier to restore magic. Magic Rings are not a bad idea.
-Enemies that cannot be hurt without opening their eyes or essentially stopping in place(Peahats) should rarely be used in dungeons. And only if they have a very short time before stopping.
-Gleeoks are cool. Don't overdo their health, though. One-headed ones are neat too(and actually a pretty nice idea for a mini-boss/early game dungeon boss.
-If Bubbles are homing in on you fairly often, they're a bit too much. Tone that down, please.
-Unique items are cool to make. Playtest 'em too. Also, the 4-Way Ladder and Ladder mechanics in general tend to be busted when you have the Flippers. Tread carefully with those.
-Don't make the upgrades super difficult to get. Whether or not they're story-based.
-If you have advancing walls/ceilings, and you have a lives system... don't make it use up all your lives. Just take away one.
-Enemies with one weakness aren't a big deal if you don't have limited resources. No need to make them immune to the sword. Come on now.
-Space Bar map is very very nice.
-Incidentally, a dungeon shouldn't need more than one map. Yeiiiiiiish.
-For Fire Zols(or anything similar), don't make the fire trail last a severely long time. Shorten the time.
-Mirror Robes should actually gun for you when you're in their sight. Likewise, don't make the rooms cramped. They're difficult enough as is.
-Enemies(Bubbles included) should never take away both your B and A items. One at a time at best, and they shouldn't stack. This can be interesting for puzzles, but not for regular enemies.
-Joke quests can be fun, like Legend of the Darknut. Keep in mind this isn't a normal you should follow. Your dungeons and items shouldn't look confusing as hell.
-Speaking of Items, don't make them overpicey in shops. And you'd better have a wealth medal available to lessen the price so it's reasonable.
-Drunk effects are terrible. You lose too many items that way. Those enemies who cause them should be easily stunned by the Boomerang/Hookshot(or similar options).
-Having Like Likes take more than your Big Shield and some health is a bit much. Variants that take away a different thing altogether is fine.

And make a Tingle quest already. Not a tip. Just saying.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We have a new Feh channel coming tomorrow! Here’s hoping to demotions again, and maybe a better change to the summon system. I hope they address the shortage of orbs from certain quests though. Makes me think something else is coming for it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We have a new Feh channel coming tomorrow! Here’s hoping to demotions again, and maybe a better change to the summon system. I hope they address the shortage of orbs from certain quests though. Makes me think something else is coming for it
What we need is more Lyns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom