• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Remember kids. Some things you just don't make an April Fools joke out of.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This joke brought to you by "Yorokobe Shounen", for all your daily Mapo Tofu needs.

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Tyrant Tenebris @Dr. Jojo Phantasma And all other Fate & Tsukihime fans.

Edit: By the way, here's Grand Order NAs April Fools joke.
https://suveniafoto.fate-go.us/
I succeeded the first time and got Hector and Ilya.
Now THAT'S a good April Fool's joke!

A real kick in the gut for all the Tsukihime fans waiting for that Tsukihime remake that Zelritch knows when that will even release by now (and a double kick in the gut for the the Tsukihime fans waiting for that actual Tsukihime x Fate/Grand Order crossover event)...

Chrono.

This was awesome lmao.

NitroRad outdid himself, but also the rest of the cast was great too.

D

Deleted member

Oh my God. Got home and was greeted to horrible HORRIBLE news

My best friend since we were babies hung himself

I... just can't believe this.
My deepest condolences. *Hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm not sure what I was expecting for April Fools, but I can certainly say that it wasn't this.

This is a nice surprise, although it does make me a little sad, considering Reggie retires pretty soon.

Chrono.

I'm not sure what I was expecting for April Fools, but I can certainly say that it wasn't this.

This is a nice surprise, although it does make me a little sad, considering Reggie retires pretty soon.
You lowkey got the most badass Reggie avatar lmao.

Potato_

Smash Lord
I enjoy reading everything in a Reggie voice today.

I was half expecting it to be some April Fool's prank.
I think they tried to play it off as one:

But with that removal I really don't think it's a prank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also MGS Raiden's voice actor posted this:

Would be sick as hell tbh.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I enjoy reading everything in a Reggie voice today.

I think they tried to play it off as one:

But with that removal I really don't think it's a prank.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also MGS Raiden's voice actor posted this:

Would be sick as hell tbh.
I demand Senator Armstrong as K. Rool's Echo

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I keep forgetting that developer carts can be hyper expensive. Holy Magic Century(French version of Quest 64)'s cart is well over 1,000 dollars. Dayum.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The madmen put Becky and Ronda in the same car lmao.
Those cops had no idea how WWE works...though that’s pretty much how officials and officers are always like in wrestling, too bad The Man gets to be freed and become a double champ

...but dat Charlotte knee and Ronda going GTA on dem cops tho...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Just read about Persona 5 S getting some news the 25th of April. Don't think it will have anything to do with Joker in Smash, though it would be cool. I've been wanting to play Persona 5 for a long time but I heard about the announcement of a possible release with more content (which seems to be Persona 5 The Royal), so I held off. Now if this S stands for a Switch version and it doesn't have the Royal stuff (whatever it might be), I don't know if I'll pick the R or the S version... Why are they making it so damn difficult to buy the game.

Also Atlus can you stop the announcement of announcements? I really hate that stuff lol.

Chrono.

Just read about Persona 5 S getting some news the 25th of April. Don't think it will have anything to do with Joker in Smash, though it would be cool. I've been wanting to play Persona 5 for a long time but I heard about the announcement of a possible release with more content (which seems to be Persona 5 The Royal), so I held off. Now if this S stands for a Switch version and it doesn't have the Royal stuff (whatever it might be), I don't know if I'll pick the R or the S version... Why are they making it so damn difficult to buy the game.

Also Atlus can you stop the announcement of announcements? I really hate that stuff lol.
Would hate if they pull another P3P/P3 FES situation.

Made it annoying because neither game was the definitive P3 due to each rerelease having their own features.

D

Deleted member

You're an egg?
It's slang in relation to being trans. Can refer be someone who's newly trans or someone who is, but doesn't know or is in denial. The latter is what I hear more often. But given the context, pretty sure they're referring to the former.

Potato_

Smash Lord

It's definitely a Switch port, and I want to say there's no way they'd release this without the Royal extras (which we still don't know about) but knowing Atlus anything is possible.

We just have to wait for the 25th, where they reveal it's for the Switch and then announce another announcement for a later date with actual news.

Chrono.

It's definitely a Switch port, and I want to say there's no way they'd release this without the Royal extras (which we still don't know about) but knowing Atlus anything is possible.

We just have to wait for the 25th, where they reveal it's for the Switch and then announce another announcement for a later date with actual news.
I'm going with Persona 5 R being a PS4 exclusive spin off and Persona 5 S being the designated updated port of P5, which would be multiplat (PS4/Switch.)

Though I heard some people in the know believe P5 on Switch is unlikely based on what they've heard.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, another April Fools Day has come and gone, and Waluigi has left my account again. Too bad that Reggie hogged the spotlight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom