• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All of this Reggie...yet not enough Reggie

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's no such thing as too much Reggie.

Also, who caught The Walking Dead season finale? Because that episode was creepy and awesome, albeit, also pretty damn emotional. At least it wasn't devastating, like it was last week.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Tried to think up a parallel holiday for another world in honor of this world's present festivities.

When the husks of last year's plants have dried and the new year's shoots have just started to grow, the Festival Illusorium is soon to follow. Eager children gleefully plot pranks against their peers and elders, competing to see which can most spectacularly outwit the others. Stage magicians perform tricks each more clever than the last, their mundane nature an open secret but the audience mystified nonetheless. Meats and roots are baked and charred on open flame, or set on strange grills to brand them with peculiar patterns. Day turns into night, and bonfires light up the air, saying farewell to the growth of the past year and offering it's ashes in welcome to the new one. Fire dancers allure the eyes with light, puppeteers tell tales of excitement and glory in shadow, and fireworks are set alight and color the sky in a rainbow of sparks and smoke. This is a ceremony in honor of wits and civilization, a celebration of the death that leads to rebirth and those that persevere to see it.

For it is from the fires ashes that new plants grow, from the fire's kiss that once cursed water is blessed, from the fire's kindness that metal once shy leaves it's home in the rock. Something may be lost in what the fire touches, but what emerges is new and beautiful. The fire's light is a peculiar thing, flickering in bizarre shapes and motions. Something strange and wild, almost incomprehensible. But the more one gets to know what is seemingly incomprehensible, the more they can make it their friend. And so it is celebrated to not fear the unknown, but with due caution embrace it, and in doing so reach once unfathomable heights.

Re-reading it after writing and there may or may not be a subtext I'm reading a bit too much into of the mindset here being a bit mmmmmmm

misapplied darwinist-y

but then that would be entirely in-character for the OC race this is meant to be a holiday of anyway.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't believe they actuallu did this:

GG IS

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hola a todos, aquí está el Reggie español al habla.

Vengo a decir que Superman y los Cuatro Fantásticos serán personajes jugables en Mario Kart 8 Deluxe gracias a una actualización gratuita.

Aparte de ser personajes más rotos y poderosos que los demás, también quitaremos a Waluigi y volveremos a todos bebés con esta actualización.

Thank you for reading these news sent to you by Reggie.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I have a calendar, you have a calendar.

I know it's bull****, you know it's bull****.

But look me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't do it.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna be here more than in the Ultimate thread for most of the day.

I fear that going to the latter will cause me more harm than good.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You have to decide which thread you're gonna spend most of you're day on.

You're already hurting yourself.
Of course I'm not going to be on Smashboards the whole day.

In fact, I have to buy some cake ingredients and a gift for a friend who celebrates his birthday on Wednesday.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

In fact, I have to buy some cake ingredients and a gift for a friend who celebrates his birthday on Wednesday.
You said most of the day.

Which means you lied.

Bad boy. I'll see you after class.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I love Reggieboards!

On a different topic, it makes no sense to me that people use the fact you can't bring back Aerith from the dead with a Phoenix Down as an example of game mechanic and story dissonance considering it's made clear within FF7 that Phoenix Downs cannot do so (if that was the case, no one within the FF7 universe would stay dead which is most certainly not the case).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Damn.

Got me hungry for cake now.

lol This the same guy who made all those Zootopia anime videos.

And a bunch of other bad ****.
Fully aware.

It changes nothing.

Please do not wait on the door. Wait by the door.
No, by all means, wait on the door.

I want to see how this goes.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I'm not sure my body is ready enough for this much Reggie...

I'm gonna be here more than in the Ultimate thread for most of the day.

I fear that going to the latter will cause me more harm than good.
What are we talking here? A constant stream of blatantly fake "leaks" because of what day it is, and people falling for them?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't believe they actuallu did this:

GG IS
**** you IS, just give me Summer Feh already you ****ing cowards, I literally want to give you my money but ya'll are too damn stupid to capitalize on it

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
We would like to annouce one more thing, so stayed tuned for our special annoucement at the end of the direct. *fast forward to last 2 mins.* Reggie is visibly eating lunch while camera is still rolling, nothing is said.

D

Deleted member

63DC0D72-893B-4EE2-B48B-BFAE783EA309.jpeg

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So now that it's ReggieBoards for 2019's April Fool's prank, I guess he's the Smash DLC character then?

INB4 he takes Waluigi's spot. :reverse:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So now that it's ReggieBoards for 2019's April Fool's prank, I guess he's the Smash DLC character then?

INB4 he takes Waluigi's spot. :reverse:
He says he retired for more time with his family.

But what really happened is he heard :ultpichu: was good this time around and he escaped while he could.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So everyone's body is ready, am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom