• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean he is now, but he was a poketuber for a long time. I think he ran out of stuff to talk about so he went for Nintendo in general.
And yet he still ended up being incredibly boring to watch lmao

Also goddamn, I remember hearing the name KingNappy before in something about drama but it wasn't said what specifically happened then. The guy he had beef with is a friend of GameboyLuke too

D

Deleted member

Yeah, never really found JWittz interesting but at least he's neither a ****head or a pedophile so I guess he's good on that front(god the bar is really underground, huh)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
what ya need to know

i've been escaping on discord the last few years
Pretty much all the basics, like creating small groups and if is possible to have one-on-one conversations.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He’s gonna reveal that “Brave” is actually 2B.
you say that like it’s a bad thing (get the reference)
Season finale of The Walking Dead airs tonight.

I'm hyped, yet afraid.
If the finale is a awesome as the Telltale Walking Dead finale, then it should be worth it

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Pretty much all the basics, like creating small groups and if is possible to have one-on-one conversations.
to have one-on-one convos need to either be friends with the person, or be in the same server with them

and to have small groups you need to be friends to create the group dm, but after that anyone you wanna invite to it just has to b e friends with anyone (basically you invite A and B, but you wanna invite C, but your not firends with C but A and B are, so they can invite them)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yea it's possible to have one on ones.
Sweet, now I can spread my wings away

to have one-on-one convos need to either be friends with the person, or be in the same server with them

and to have small groups you need to be friends to create the group dm, but after that anyone you wanna invite to it just has to b e friends with anyone (basically you invite A and B, but you wanna invite C, but your not firends with C but A and B are, so they can invite them)
Got it, guess is not that hard.

I still don't like chats but it should work anyway.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If Daryl dies...I actually don't care lol
I'm so over that show and I keep forgetting that it's still on the air.
To each their own. I didn't lose interest myself, as rough as seasons 7 and 8 were.

I won't ask you to give it another shot but I definitely think season 9 has breathed some serious new life into the show.

Last edited:

Chrono.

My girlfriend is really into Granblue lately and I might just bite the bullet and join too.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It has been a good amount of months since I've last visited a social thread. Anyway, it's Waluigi Time on my account again, but knowing SmashBoards, it likely has other plans for April Fools Day.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you know the zelda timeline where every timeline leads to BoTW kinda stops making sense when you remember at the end of windwaker the master sword and ganon are literally turned into stone

bet they're gonna give some erosion type of BS for an answer

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, on one hand I'm actually kind of relieved that this isn't Waluigiboard because Waluigi is one of the few memes I'm kind of starting to get sick of, but on the other hand this is heckin' bittersweet all things considered.

On a side note a well-meaning character handing the keys to the kingdom to Bowser is definitely the plot of a new Mario game whether it's playing out in real life or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom