• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Going through a WrestleMania marathon (on 32), and I ****ing realized three things
1. Charlotte asking who’ll be a trivia question and who’ll become irrelevant between Becky and Sasha ended up becoming legit for a bit
2. Becky and Charlotte are in another major triple threat match this years WrestleMania for a red women’s title/Raw Women's Championship (maybe the blue one/SmackDown Women’s Championship could be defended aswell)
3. Becky submitting Charlotte to close out WM35 would be a complete 180 and a major chapter in their story, as Flair submitted Lynch to become champ back in 2016. Would be magnificent poetry in motion as they forever be connected in some way
*sniff sniff*

Oh God. Someone **** a post.
I had to do the ****a
28th place in posts
9th place in likes

*default dances in internet karma*

I gotta lower that activity tho
How do you know such things?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just found the ranking ****s y’all be doin atm...and I ain’t on it cause I don’t do **** other than ****

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, off to bed and got to get ready to wake up early for the long roadtrip to where my other friends and family are. Might check out the board every once in a while while on the road, but otherwise, most likely not going to communicate until the next day when me and my family are at our destination.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just saw it suggested that ash will lose to Guzma in the league.

Just so kukui and guzma can fight for the championship.

Guzma winning would actually be pretty sweet. A nice wrap up to his game personality. Wouldn’t even be mad if this happened

Chrono.

I actually think it's the amiibo.

Still, should be close enough to what the actual render looks like.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Best Buy confirmed top-tier leaker.

Verge and Hitagi got nothin' on them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Just finished watching the Ace Attorney Season 2 anime... Overall I must say it was WAY better than the season 1, this time they decided to animate other characters apart from Maya, which is appreciated. Much better production values overall from a visual standpoint, had pretty good openings and endings, only thing I wish they did better was the sound selection, since I don't think they used "cornered" a single time, which is a shame in a franchise with godlike music. And shotouts to the Capcom localization team, the subs I was watching had the localized names and god I don't think I would have been able to watch it through with the japanese names, I dunno, the english names just have lot's of charm to them compared to the japanese.

And now spoiler territory, don't press if you haven't played
Since the season started I was wondering why they ommited what would be the first case in Trials and Tribulations, the one in which Mia defends Phoenix, and instead they started with the first case from Justice for All, serving as an introduction to the season instead (didn't think they'd end up animating that case since they blatantly omitted it during season 1). But this actually helped the pacing, since that first case was put at the end with both case 4 and 5, some of the best cases in the series.

So yeah, first half is mostly filler, like it's usually with AA games, still better than season 1 in terms of pacing, but not that interesting. The anime had some unique episodes, with backstory for Wright, Edgeworth and more stuff, it even had an entirely original turnabout which I wasn't expecting at all. I like that they gave more time to trials because on season 1 it seemed so damn rushed most of the time, but there isn't anything that remarkable from the beginning.

Ever since the second opening kicks and things start getting serious though, god damn it was good. The first case with Wright getting accused was so full of fanservice and translations 1:1 from the game. And it was just uphill from there, probably because many iconic scenes in the series happened there and I was so happy to see them animated. This last chapter in particular gave me this feeling I'm so familiar with, this sort of sadness and accomplishment that you get when finishing an Ace Attorney game (And they finally used Godot's theme, good lord they should have used way more AA music). Iris was so damn cute in the anime, I start to wonder if Nick x Iris should be the OTP lol. Really satisfying overall, as a fan I'm certainly happy with how it ended.

And to show something from the animation, here's an example of a golden screenshot for reactions
IMG_20190217_162449.jpg

TLDR without spoilers: first part was meh, second part pretty good, it's a beatiful reminder about this series and why I love it so much. While I couldn't recommend the first season, even to fans, I think that if you've played Trials and Tribulations you will enjoy this season 2 and I encourage you to do so (otherwise go play the games and stay out of anime range lol).

Sad thing is there was no teaser for Apollo at all... I'm hoping for an OVA with "Rise from the ashes" to introduce best AA girl to the anime so they can make the Apollo Justice anime. A man can dream...

And suddenly I'm in the mood for Ace Attorney, yet again... Time to go back to Polly for the avatar.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They are already on their way:
View attachment 203077
I would honestly love if certain Nintendo series had their own Ninja Clans (like Pokémon having these ninjas wearing Pikachu masks, the Mario Bros wear the face of Waluigi)...with Smash having people wear Sakurai masks...or be deals with the problem himself

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So are we getting WaluigiBoards tomorrow? :bluejump:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wrote a song for my bugbear bard.

That's my creativity for the day.

Your also probably first in most unique avatars and changes lol
Possible, but it's probably hard to tell.

I won't presume the title, but I'll take the compliment, thank ye.

lol Best Buy.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Whoa.

Looking cool, Joker.

So are we getting WaluigiBoards tomorrow? :bluejump:
Biddies' tiddies it is that close.

Think I'll just take me a vacation.
avi_pirate_rocket_FIXED.png

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean think about it people...

2016: EmblemBoards (:ultchrom: becomes playable)
2017: KnucklesBoards (Knuckles becomes an AT)
2018: RidleyBoards (:ultridley: becomes playable)

If 2019 is indeed WaluigiBoards, that could be a very good sign for the purple man.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

If 2019 is indeed WaluigiBoards, that could be a very good sign for the purple man.
But so far the pattern alternates between becomes playable and becomes AT.

2016: Playable
2017: AT
2018: Playable
2019: AT

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But so far the pattern alternates between becomes playable and becomes AT.

2016: Playable
2017: AT
2018: Playable
2019: AT
Well they can't make him an AT twice y'know?

It would have to be playable lol.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wasn't there shaqboards too? idk yall he's looking pretty likely to me for Ultimate DLC, I'd main him

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My dude they've made Waluigi an AT three times
I mean they literally can't do that in the same game since he's already an AT.

So maybe going by the trend he has a chance for DLC.

/s
wasn't there shaqboards too? idk yall he's looking pretty likely to me for Ultimate DLC, I'd main him
You can make a Mii Costume based on Shaq so yea. :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

If your theory is true, then where the **** is Shaq?

Then again, he'd probably be OP, so... best not to have him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom