• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
When’s that?
April 24th.

My running theory right now is that there'll be a Smash Direct the day after.

And then no Smash news at E3, as getting everything for the summer out of the way in late April would let them use E3 to focus on new games coming out this year (Mario Maker, Link's Awakening, Fire Emblem, Sword & Shield, Animal Crossing, etc.) without having Ultimate steal the show.

D

Deleted member

Whoa, how long ago was this posted? It got basically everything from the story trailer right.

Armageddon 2.0 sounds interesting, but I can't handle a cliffhanger like that.

As for the dlc, it's alright. If that's ****ing Joker from Batman that could be really damn cool, Fujin, Sareena and him are definitely the highlights for me. Terminator is also really cool.
It was posted in February IIRC. Definitely weeks before that stuff was revealed. Because on an MK forum we saw it and just brushed it off as fake until the “Old Skool vs New Skool” trailer. And then on top of that the beta gave it even more credit.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
April 24th.

And then no Smash news at E3, as getting everything for the summer out of the way in late April would let them use E3 to focus on new games coming out this year (Mario Maker, Link's Awakening, Fire Emblem, Sword & Shield, Animal Crossing, etc.) without having Ultimate steal the show.
You really think that Smash won't get a single announcement at E3? All they need to do is add a 2 minute trailer lmao

Ivander

Smash Legend
Can't sleep.

Goddammit.
I can't imagine it being easy to sleep wearing that big VR Visor.

In all seriousness, neither could I last night and it's not fun, so I understand all too well how you're feeling right now.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I can't imagine it being easy to sleep wearing that big VR Visor.
Honestly?

I've nearly fallen asleep with the Go on before.

Not so hard as long as you pick a relaxing experience.

...might do that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
April 24th.

I don’t think we will wait that long for news. Let alone will they skip out E3. We definitely will see something for character 2 or 3 maybe even 4 at E3.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
April 24th.

I'd be surprised if they skipped out on E3. Smash DLC is huge for Nintendo and they know it, and that's why Joker was at the Award show and they made such a big deal out of it at the last E3. I can't see them do what they've done over the franchise's history and then skip out on what is one of the biggest video game events of the year, I think they'll at least have one character to show and hype them up for their upcoming release.

As for the concern of it stealing the show I can understand that, but there are options that they can do to avoid that. They could always put it at the beginning to start the hype up for the rest of the direct, or as mentioned before take a page out of E3 2015 and give it its own event during the week.

Chrono.

Wow it...
exists...

Dunno why NRS is so scared of this leaking out.
Beats me.

They might be scared of the Switch port being seen as too compromised, but any Switch owner knows AAA multiplat games are almost always gonna look a bit worse on Switch. Or they knew it looked really good and wanted to hype it up on their own terms, but went too far because the game comes out in like 3 weeks lol.

Either way this doesn't help anyone. Switch-only people are basically going on blind faith at this point.

Delzethin

NNID
Delzethin
I feel...as if a weight was lifted off me.

After all this time, all this stress and worrying about sudden news invalidating my work, it's finished.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Got some good news and some bad news.

Good news is I don't have to deal with the hellish shift that I was supposed to have tomorrow.

Bad news is it's because I got injured at work (pulled a hip muscle while tripping), so I have to take a whole week off to rest.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Got some good news and some bad news.

Good news is I don't have to deal woth the hellish shift that I was supposed to have tomorrow.

Bad news is it's because I got injured at work (pulled a hip muscle while tripping), so I have to take a whole week off to rest.
**** that sucks. Rest well, my friend.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I’m super close to becoming the 4th highest poster... and not that far off from 3rd highest.

Jesus ****ing jesus lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
28th place in posts
9th place in likes

*default dances in internet karma*

I gotta lower that activity tho

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
36th in likes apparently

considering the stupid **** i start on a daily basis i'd have expected all my likes revoked or something :127:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom