• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think I might have encountered another difficulty spike in Octopath Traveler.

I'm trying to make it to Goldshore so that I can do Alfyn's Chapter 2, but the danger level for the area leading up to it (as well as the job shrine for the Merchant class) is Level 34, which is 10 levels higher than the recommended level for Alfyn's story.

Do danger levels scale based on progression or something? The only character I have that's even remotely close to the danger level is Cyrus at Level 36, and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to bypass this. For your information, I've completed the 2nd Chapters for everyone except Alfyn and Ophilia.

Thanks in advance.

Chrono.

So I made a Xeno Goku card in the SDBH demo and gave him SSJ1 but whenever he transforms the game just...doesn't continue.

It doesn't freeze because I can still pause and restart but otherwise the game just hangs.

Maybe Goku is that powerful... Maybe Vegeta won't freeze the game.

Dan

Smash Lord
Crafted World... it's cool. The soundtrack is bittersweet af. Might end up being underrated like Mario/Rabbids (obviously not as good)... does it actually get difficult at some point?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What happened at work this time?
Nothing... yet.

But the Sunday shift is going to be so ****ing baaaaaaad...

Basically, the assistant manager hasn't been there for the week, so no one for the weekened to, well, manage.

On top of that, the guy I was supposed to be with on the 4 AM shift quit.

And the only person who could've been available to replace him got fired a few days ago for being unproductive (understatement, imo)

So? I'm all alone, and my hours got changed from 4-noon to 6-5, with me having to do a task for two people and the assistant manager's job simultaneously, with no one able to help me until 1 PM.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nothing... yet.

Basically, the assistant manager hasn't been there for the week, so no one for the weekened to, well, manage.

And the only person who could've been available to replace him got fired a few days ago for being unproductive (understatement, imo)

So? I'm all alone, and my hours got changed from 4-noon to 6-5, with me having to do a task for two people and the assistant manager's job simultaneously, with no one able to help me until 1 PM.
Jesus... good luck Uni.

Also an 11 hour shift? What the ****?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i still gotta get up early for my standards

8 am is not my usual wake-up time

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Been watching various Reddit post compilations and my soul is just

ripped clean in half

:urg:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Had a little downtime yesterday after beating W2, so I decided to download Smite and Paladins to give them a shot.

Smite I'm still getting the hang of it. I was able to understand what I needed to do after the first practice match, but there's still a couple things here and there that I feel I don't quite get yet. Still, I've been having fun messing around in the few matches I've had and the characters have been nice to mess around with, with Kukulkan in particular being fun for me to play since he's easy for me to understand as a beginner while still having good abilities to make use of. So I'll probably stick with it for a little while longer at least and see if I can get better at it.

Paladins I've only really dipped my toes in it a bit since it's fun from what I've played, but I'm still pretty lacking in it at the moment since I've always had trouble with shooters. It's probably going to be one of those games where I need to sit down and focus on it, so I'll give it another shot tomorrow when my head is clear.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
Makoto, Haru, Kawakami, Hifumi.
Understandable then. Not the biggest fan of Hifumi but I get why people like her.

Some MK fans arent taking Rain's absence very well.

View attachment 202542
They've really given up on the supposed "image" of him in the menu huh? I honestly thought that was the best thing Rain fans had.

They're reaching smash levels of straw-grabbing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nothing... yet.

I knew your shift was going to be very lengthy after what you mentioned earlier...But hearing all this, you've had some pretty bad streaks of luck concerning this job, I gotta say.

I hope you're able to manage it, man. And that it doesn't drain you too much.

Chrono.

Understandable then. Not the biggest fan of Hifumi but I get why people like her.

They've really given up on the supposed "image" of him in the menu huh? I honestly thought that was the best thing Rain fans had.

They're reaching smash levels of straw-grabbing.
It turned out that was never Rain at all and it's instead some rando Shaolin Monk you play as in The Krypt.

You see him in Shang Tsung's Krypt trailer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
im thinking about buying the links awakening remake if they add a substantial amount of content into it

like, wind waker hd and twilight princess are not that long of games compared to what zelda is nowadays. and since this is coming from a gameboy-era handheld, unless they pack up so much more, i'll probably skip out

Chrono.

im thinking about buying the links awakening remake if they add a substantial amount of content into it

like, wind waker hd and twilight princess are not that long of games compared to what zelda is nowadays. and since this is coming from a gameboy-era handheld, unless they pack up so much more, i'll probably skip out
With how faithful Nintendo likes to keep their Zelda remakes, I sorta doubt they're adding much.

But this is a GB game so who knows.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But this is a GB game so who knows.
DX added a whole new dungeon. Perhaps maybe this can add a whole 'nother dungeon or two.

still waiting for the oracles remake that brings the ganon concept back

Chrono.

DX added a whole new dungeon. Perhaps maybe this can add a whole 'nother dungeon or two.

still waiting for the oracles remake that brings the ganon concept back
Would be neat if Nintendo recognized the Capcom games for once.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Seeing people get ticked off at me playing Moira always gets a chuckle from me. :smirk:
Would be nice if Capcom recognized anything that doesn't start with "Mega" or "Street"
Well, not sure about you, but I enjoyed playing Super Ultra Mega Resident Evil Street Turbo 2 Remake Deluxe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Some MK fans arent taking Rain's absence very well.

View attachment 202542
I mean, he still could be in the game. I highly doubt it, but weirder things have happened. Especially if Shinnok ends up being in.

Regardless, there's at least one mystery slot since Shang is DLC. If I had to bet one character, it'd be smoke because he makes sense for the Sub-Zero subplot that seems to be going on. And not to mention another revenant.

There's also this very strange leak from weeks ago.
D1VZYMQX4AECPIp.jpg
I say weird because the Noob 2-in-1 gameplay thing seems to be false as of now, but who knows maybe that's a stance of a variation we haven't seen. Or maybe it's just because of how involved the Shadow is in his move set. The statements on Jax and Jade are pretty uncanny though. It'd be extremely hard to guess both of those. Not to mention Kano does seem to be teaming up with the cyborgs.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
It’s happening:
Gonna move sky and sea to try and play this, this looks so good! Now I feel kinda bad for watching a translated walkthrough when it came out, but I can't remember most of the twists already, so I'm ready for a great turnabout!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I knew your shift was going to be very lengthy after what you mentioned earlier...But hearing all this, you've had some pretty bad streaks of luck concerning this job, I gotta say.

I hope you're able to manage it, man. And that it doesn't drain you too much.
Honestly... I have bad luck in general lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Nothing... yet.

Dude, that's awful. I hope that you'll be able to survive somehow.
The silver lining is that you'll have more endurance to overcome more obstacles relating work in the future, I guess.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dude, that's awful. I hope that you'll be able to survive somehow.
The silver lining is that you'll have more endurance to overcome more obstacles relating work in the future, I guess.
Even if end up surviving this, I ****ing wish a situation like that NEVER happens again.

Then again, there’s so many different things involved to make this giant mess that it’s pretty unlikely to happen anyway.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I decided to put on some jazz to work by.

"Okay Google, play jazz."

"Sure, here's the Pandora station 'Sexy Jazz.'"

What? Hold up, no. Maybe it misheard. "Okay Google, stop."

*blip*

"Okay Google, play jazz."

"Sure, here's the Pandora station 'Sexy Jazz.'"

PaleSpeedyArmyant-size_restricted.gif

I appreciate the thought fam but I'm not trying to get down right now play the regular ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom