• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I will always and forever be salty about the fact that my favorite Marvel Character finally got the perfect actor after two, arguable, missteps and yet will almost certainly never get a standalone movie with that actor as the character.

UniVERSAL YOU ASS HOLE
faster than Weevil did to Exodia.
Why do always get reminded of this ****** and instantly get angry?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Aurane Aurane

I don't know when you changed your avi to the love child born of the orgy between the TF2 Heavy, the Hulk, and Thomas the Tank Engine.

But it horrifies me.

That is all.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I will have to repeat the Pirate's Dungeon section of Majora's Mask 3d because I don't have enough empty bottles to collect all the pearls at this time...

FML. This game just went from being extremely fun to tedious between just one location.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Odd... Nintendo said that December 5, 2018 was the final Splatoon 2 update.
Well, while they're at it, they should give us some new Octoling hairstyles.

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Odd... Nintendo said that December 5, 2018 was the final Splatoon 2 update.
Well, while they're at it, they should give us some new Octoling hairstyles.
They got the NES zapper in there! That’s rad!

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
-reads title-

**** you, I'm voting Camilla and i don't even play the game.

A Camilla voter? In the NintenZone.... never....

Submit your existence to our Goddess Anna (specifically from Awakening!!! Heroes Brave Anna will come next year), and I'll lift this infraction... ;)

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Xenoverss 2 is getting more DLC.

Kinda nuts. I'd prefer XV3 at this point.
I want Xenoverse 3 so I can finally play all that XV2 DLC stuff (well... most of it).

Because I don't have the disposable income to pay the price of XV2 again just to experience it.
Is it the stuff from the Broly movie or more?

Also I need to catch up on Super, still haven't started the Black arc
The Black arc has a lot of pointless fluff ("Let's go to the future! No wait we need to go back to the past! Okay, great, let's go back to the future!") but it's where the animation finally starts achieving a steady, consistent quality.

There are some beautifully animated parts of the Tournament of Power. Though if you're not keen on CONSTANT FIGHTING you might want to space out your viewing of it.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Literally any time I get an ad on YouTube now, it's just an anti-vaping ad. How am I supposed to feel about that?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I want Xenoverse 3 so I can finally play all that XV2 DLC stuff (well... most of it).

Because I don't have the disposable income to pay the price of XV2 again just to experience it.

The Black arc has a lot of pointless fluff ("Let's go to the future! No wait we need to go back to the past! Okay, great, let's go back to the future!") but it's where the animation finally starts achieving a steady, consistent quality.

There are some beautifully animated parts of the Tournament of Power. Though if you're not keen on CONSTANT FIGHTING you might want to space out your viewing of it.
I watch Dragon Ball primarily for the characters as that's the pull for me. I'm already fully aware I'm probably going to consider ToP the low-point of everything I've seen

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It is the day of the Royal Rumble and I am ****ing hyped for it

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i just realized 90s broly will probably never show up in another dbz game ever again

can i get an f

KMDP

Smash Legend
i just realized 90s broly will probably never show up in another dbz game ever again

can i get an f
Not true. He'll always show up in stuff like Heroes that cram literally everything into it, and it'd be a waste to not include the old Broly in stuff like FighterZ and Xenoverse when he already exists.

Also, since Broly and Broly: BR (yes, that is the proper designation of the new Broly) are entirely different characters with different personalities, they might double dip now and have both.

It'd be super strange if in the next "Let's recap the entire series plus movies" game they have Broly: BR representing the old Broly.

D

Deleted member

Here’s a hot take regarding Fant4stic:

I would have been fine with Michael B.Jordan’s Human Torch if they choosed an actress of the same ethnic group for Susan Storm.

It is fine to try new versions, but just as long as you keep the basic stuff of the story that you are reimagining. But Fant4stic just didn’t do justice to the source material at all, and directly made Susan Storm adopted for no reason at all.

I have the same thoughts with Chris Evans and Jessica Alba in the other two movies that came before.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I did my free summon on the bhb banner and got someone I’ve really wanted:
832C8B13-D8CF-428F-ACC8-0CBEC8ABD092.png

My first elincia! Plus speed minus def too which is pretty good

KMDP

Smash Legend
I would have been fine with Michael B.Jordan’s Human Torch if they choosed an actress of the same ethnic group for Susan Storm.
I think this was always the actual complaint, it wasn't that Human Torch was Black, it was that Susan Storm wasn't also Black.

I mean, obviously some people didn't like that Human Torch was Black in the first place, but even then it might be because "The original F4 Human Torch isn't Black" and not "me hate Black people".

I don't remember anyone complaining that Kingpin in the Daredevil movie was Black.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think this was always the actual complaint, it was that Human Torch was Black, it was that Susan Storm wasn't also Black.

I mean, obviously some people didn't like that Human Torch was Black in the first place, but even then it might be because "The original F4 Human Torch isn't Black" and not "me hate Black people".

I don't remember anyone complaining that Kingpin in the Daredevil movie was Black.
I may prefer Kingpin in the Daredevil show, but I admit that the version from the Fox movie wasn’t bad either.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

can i get an f
Not gonna miss him TBH lol. Was never a big fan of the Broly movies anyways. Turles is where it's at.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Not gonna miss him TBH lol. Was never a big fan of the Broly movies anyways. Turles is where it's at.
ok but what if we got a turles movie and turles looks nothing like dark goku

Chrono.

Not true. He'll always show up in stuff like Heroes that cram literally everything into it, and it'd be a waste to not include the old Broly in stuff like FighterZ and Xenoverse when he already exists.

Also, since Broly and Broly: BR (yes, that is the proper designation of the new Broly) are entirely different characters with different personalities, they might double dip now and have both.

It'd be super strange if in the next "Let's recap the entire series plus movies" game they have Broly: BR representing the old Broly.
Broly: Brazilian.

Chrono.

Turles is just druggie Goku.

You can't tell me the Fruit of the Tree of Might isn't an euphemism for drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom