• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah I saw that game from a video Lucky Crit posted. It's basically if Fire Emblem and Advance Wars had a baby. With the whole RPG/Fantasy elements of FE and the nameless troops from AW; implementing that tactical experience AW is known for.
Yeah, so...
I take that back when it comes to saying Valkyria Chronicles is like that lol, still I think Valkyria Chronicles is its own style, but somewhat inspired by FE turn based and Advance Wars military theme.

Funny how Langrisser is the true "Fantasy Advance Wars" that people keep saying FE is despite the two series playing nothing like each other.
Yet... the title is a bit click baity, I wouldn't call Langrisser the "Rival of Fire Emblem", it has the potential I give you that. But how DYKG compares Langrisser V to FE Heros is a bit unfair imo, sure both are mobile games but one is a mobile main game that is cater mostly to the Eastern Audiences whereas FE still has main games on the console and has those functions in the next FE Switch game... I think.

Heck, please make a FE X Langrisser game happen besides of FE X SMT game.
If you read the comments you can tell most aren't happy with the video only covering the new mobile game and how it feels like an ad.
Because it actually is lol, and DYKG did promote the game already before, people were also annoyed by its ads keep appearing. On my end yeah, what is annoying when it comes to mobile games in general... is that Youtube promotes these games like REALLY hard. Most of those ads aren't even good btw. Sometimes they are just showing some Gaming stream video archive, or just some weird shenanigan videos... or just short 5 sec gameplay that shows you nothing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lol Alpharad deleted all F!Robin related stuff from his Twitter, 4chan claims he recieved threats.

Wew lad.

On the other hand the effect is already set anyway, and probably will harm Micaiah.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would have taken Hostile Springs Marth, Ike and Hector instead of Camilla, Elise and Sakura.
Hostile Springs Hinoka is cute and Hostile Springs Ryoma is epic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If it's a consolation prize, the Thor movies were so meh, that they had to take inspiration from Planet Hulk to make a good one.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Gonna need to post this Pit/Samus comic for a “quick” moment of time

Mod Edit: Image removed

He tried to understand
I don't know what was posted here

But I have a concerned feeling it involved a thirteen year old in a situation a thirteen year old should not be in.

IDK here's something I found at some point that's probably better

D

Deleted member

I have been learning a lot about intense warriors and rulers like Genghis Khan and Admiral Yi. Very interesting!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh that's how it is? Giving up on drawing Mythra already?:troll:
Yeah Im not worthy of the power of paint. :V

jokes aside Im pretty much filling half of a 100 page notebook with her so it is impossible to stop now as I aim for more complex poses.

You can't give up on Mythra if she gives up on you first.
Sad_RollSafe.jpg

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It doesn't matter who we vote.

The power of degenerate whales with expendable income is far greater than that of any fans.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You can't give up on Mythra if she gives up on you first.
Actually, a very good point lol.

Yeah Im not worthy of the power of paint. :V

jokes aside Im pretty much filling half of a 100 page notebook with her so it is impossible to stop now as I aim for more complex poses.
You just have to keep going, and take some of my advice too lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I somehow managed to save the image before the removal.

View attachment 188686
You are very fast
Alright let's see what this--

Were I to look for it, what would I see?

Edit: oh wait. I bet I know which one it is. Lol
I hope not
I don't know what was posted here

But I have a concerned feeling it involved a thirteen year old in a situation a thirteen year old should not be in.

IDK here's something I found at some point that's probably better
Definitely not (PG-13/TV-14 is the farthest anything should go here anyways)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I blame Moydow for the majority of issues in my life. Some how, in some way, its their fault.

Or Warchamp7's.
Modding Moydow was Warchamp's fault.

Ignore the fact that Xiivi's in charge of staff promotions.

Chrono.

I started a file on Chain of Memories out of boredom (it was the one game I skipped on my marathon and just watched cutscenes.)

All it took was one battle to remember that I hate Chain of Memories.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I started a file on Chain of Memories out of boredom (it was the one game I skipped on my marathon and just watched cutscenes.)

All it took was one battle to remember that I hate Chain of Memories.
Oh man, don't you love managing a DECK OF CARDS IN YOUR ACTION RPG.

ISN'T IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Chrono.

Oh man, don't you love managing a DECK OF CARDS IN YOUR ACTION RPG.

ISN'T IT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
The thing that kills me about this is that:
- I usually love card games
- Riku's route actually kinda fixes the deck managing aspect by making him use preset decks, so bosses with him actually feel balanced to the cards you own. But his story lasts like 4 hours including cutscenes.

With Sora you have to either hope RNG is nice to you or save scum your way to victory cause oh Lord those later Org XIII matches just love breaking your cards faster than Weevil did to Exodia.

I know everyone's down on BBS, coded and even DDD. For good reasons too for the most part, but I actually had fun with those games. CoM is just flat out not fun to me.

And this is both GBA and reCoM (I do believe the GBA version is a little better in the combat aspect.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom