• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All I know is that if they ride vehicles and wear masks, AKA 'kamen' in Japanese, they probably DO punch nazis so yeah
Well Makoto’s regular attack involves punches and kicks so she’s the only one that literally would punch nazis.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Might as well go as far as I can in mementos while I wait for the days to reach the end of this arc.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wtf. Haru take off her hat and bows and it really looks like she’s balding lol

It’s like every time too.

D

Deleted member

How to make Metroid Prime 4 good for JDCabrera:

>Don’t ruin the Gravity Suit’s design.
>Make the levels interesting to explore and diverse.
>Apply a good system of progression.
>Feel free to repeat the concept of the travel between planets, but improve some elements of it.
>If it doesn’t fit well, skip the option of having voice acting.
>As usual, have dope tunes for the battles.
>Attention to detail with the visuals is neat, since it makes the player feel more like becoming Samus Aran. Apply a good amount of it.
>Make the boss fights stand out on their own, possible by making the use of thinking strategies or finding patterns by experimentation key in the first ones.
>Show the graphical improvement that the Switch can handle.
>Don’t limit the weaponry or tools that Samus has by the actions of another character (looking at you, Adam Malkovich).
>If you want to bring some horror, try to mix the feelings of tension with fear on the gameplay (similar to the way that Fusion handled it regarding the gameplay).
>Keep the ability to scan species and objects, but as an optional tool.
>In general, take the good parts of the Prime games released before, and improve them as much as needed.
>Don’t focus a lot on the story.
>Add cool bonuses and hidden easter eggs, since they add replay value.
>Include a new armour for Samus.
>Bring back something similar to the narrator from the first Prime game, and also use it only for the beginning.
>Allow the use of motion controls to some extent, but without leaving out buttoms on the controller.
>Make the game compatible with the Gamecube controller as an option.
>Release the game alongside some cool amiibo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also with Metroid being in such a bad state, I highly doubt sylux is dlc. A lot of people began to say he probably isn’t but there were still some that hold onto it. I can’t see it happening now.
I didn’t even think people wanted more Metroid reps after Ridley and Dark Samus joined

Ivander

Smash Legend
...So, what specifically did they get wrong? If you could elaborate.
I am more than certain the "Meeting the same people and fighting the same bosses" is very wrong, considering the first character playthrough you fight mostly against Birkin and you fight mostly against Mr. X in the other playthrough. I'm also positive you don't meet Irons anytime with Leon or Ada anytime with Claire. But this is more from my knowledge and remembrance from the original Resident Evil 2.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I will say that Daemon Hatfield, the reviewer they chose for Resident Evil 2, has picked up a whole lot more responsibilities at IGN since he came on as a reviewer. He's producer in a vast majority of their shows, a host on two I think, and is usually responsible for any sort of question blocks or interviews that go up on the channel. The fact that IGN saddled him with reviews and all that responsibility and expected him to do it just as well as anyone else could is just kind of ridiculous. Especially since IGN's review deadlines are ****ing ridiculous and have to be up the MOMENT the embargo lifts. So yeah, blame IGN not Daemon. Been seeing him get bullied on social media for this as of late.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I will say that Daemon Hatfield, the reviewer they chose for Resident Evil 2, has picked up a whole lot more responsibilities at IGN since he came on as a reviewer. He's producer in a vast majority of their shows, a host on two I think, and is usually responsible for any sort of question blocks or interviews that go up on the channel. The fact that IGN saddled him with reviews and all that responsibility and expected him to do it just as well as anyone else could is just kind of ridiculous. Especially since IGN's review deadlines are ****ing ridiculous and have to be up the MOMENT the embargo lifts. So yeah, blame IGN not Daemon. Been seeing him get bullied on social media for this as of late.
Hey, at least it's not the guy who plagiarized content.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
By the way, anyone here who subscribes to my content, I have a new video up as of yesterday.

If you didn't realize, I don't blame you, because...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
NXT Takeover: Phoenix is almost here...just a little over an hour left

D

Deleted member

By the way, anyone here who subscribes to my content, I have a new video up as of yesterday.

If you didn't realize, I don't blame you, because...

YouTube is so horrible right now. I feel bad for all of the creators getting copy striked and demonetized that produced good and harmless work that was not stolen.

It is like YouTube is copy striking these channels because of their preference.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kind of a weak card this year
And that’s somehow never stopped Triple H and NXT from making an amazing show (too bad the women’s match isn’t as hype as Becky/Asuka or Ronda/Sasha)

D

Deleted member

The only Hostile Springs character I liked was Ryoma.

I mean he has an eight pack!

D

Deleted member

Ok, I need to talk about Captain Marvel... because it is hard to explain.

Have you ever found a new movie that looks neat for what it is and you can’t think about any problem with the trailers... but it has one single thing that makes the idea of watching the movie vital to you? That’s what is happening to me with Captain Marvel, and the things which make me find the idea of watching it important or necessary are the Skrulls.

As a Fantastic Four fan I despise the stuff done by Fox with the property, to the point that i used to give up on the idea of the First Family getting justice on the big screen... Until I started seeing the Easter Eggs and cameos of the Fantastic Four characters who Marvel Studios shared with Fox in some of their movies (the original Human Torch in his containment tube on The First Avenger, the Watchers in GotG2 and a few more...). These cameos and references stood out to me, mostly because i saw care and effort into them. I always wondered how things would work if Marvel Studios had control over all the stuff related to the F4 outside of these minor details or appearances... And it seems like I am close to know the answer.

When Marvel announced the Captain Marvel movie i was indifferent: I was interested on seeing it, but not as a priority... until they showed the concept art for the Skrulls on a conference. When i saw the art i was amazed and shaking, because Marvel Studios had just revealed that they are going to take a bigger step with the Fantastic Four properties. After that day, i have been informing myself about anything in the movie involving the Skrulls.

If Captain Marvel ends up showing a good adaptation of the Skrulls I won’t even care if everything else sucks and the movie gets hated: the movie would be remembered by me as a huge and key step into a better future on the big screen for the First Family. However, if the Skrulls end up being bad, as much as the movie may be good... it will be a defeat for me.

Marvel Studios will soon own the movie rights of the team, and Captain Marvel will be the start of things to come because of the Skrulls. If they can’t make them work... then i don’t know who could.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Have you ever found a new movie that looks neat for what it is and you can’t think about any problem with the trailers... but it has one single thing that makes the idea of watching the movie vital to you? That’s what is happening to me with Captain Marvel, and the things which make me find the idea of watching it important or necessary are the Skrulls.

As a Fantastic Four fan I despise the stuff done by Fox with the property, to the point that i used to give up on the idea of the First Family getting justice on the big screen... Until I started seeing the Easter Eggs and cameos of the Fantastic Four characters who Marvel Studios shared with Fox in some of their movies (the original Human Torch in his containment tube on The First Avenger, the Watchers in GotG2 and a few more...). These cameos and references stood out to me, mostly because i saw care and effort into them. I always wondered how things would work if Marvel Studios had control over all the stuff related to the F4 outside of these minor details or appearances... And it seems like I am close to know the answer.

When Marvel announced the Captain Marvel movie i was indifferent: I was interested on seeing it, but not as a priority... until they showed the concept art for the Skrulls on a conference. When i saw the art i was amazed and shaking, because Marvel Studios had just revealed that they are going to take a bigger step with the Fantastic Four properties. After that day, i have been informing myself about anything in the movie involving the Skrulls.

If Captain Marvel ends up showing a good adaptation of the Skrulls I won’t even care if everything else sucks and the movie gets hated: the movie would be remembered by me as a huge and key step into a better future on the big screen for the First Family. However, if the Skrulls end up being bad, as much as the movie may be good... it will be a defeat for me.

Marvel Studios will soon own the movie rights of the team, and Captain Marvel will be the start of things to come because of the Skrulls. If they can’t make them work... then i don’t know who could.
I mean so far the only criticisms I saw have just been "Why not sexy costume?" or "Why woman not smile" from the usual incels and "SHE PUNCHED OLD PERSON" from people who are offended by the idea that old people aren't pure cause iirc it was a Skrull

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

You’re putting too much doubt on you. This is the MCU you’re talking about...they made people want a Howard the Duck movie, they got Daredevil and Punisher done right, they made Thanos be a reasonable threat, they’re gonna have Squirrel Girl in life action, they made the GOTG popular...the Skrulls will be perfectly fine
I mean so far the only criticisms I saw have just been "Why not sexy costume?" or "Why woman not smile" from the usual incels and "SHE PUNCHED OLD PERSON" from people who are offended by the idea that old people aren't pure cause iirc it was a Skrull
How dare people not find Carol Danvers punching the **** out of an old lady hilarious...unless my humor is getting ****ed up

D

Deleted member

Those are dumb critics, imo.
I found the trailers already released neat, since my biggest worry is the Skrulls who I found neat on them.
I want to see the way they change their appearance and if the design from the first concept art will be used in some flashbacks.

Besides that, I am liking this take on the character of Carol Danvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom