• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I aware the ending of X was a cliffhanger but with how Xenoblade Chronicles is now like how Final Fantasy is where they make a different world and story with some references. I can see them porting Xenoblade Chronicles X and call it Xenoblade Chronicles X+, where they refined the system mechanics, including new mechanics, quests, and able to tweak audio and difficulty just like in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and have an additional story after the initial ending of the original game. In my opinion this is way more efficient than making an entire new game/sequel.
Still rather have a sequel, I'd love it if Xenoblade went the route of Megaman, where we have the main series and the X series, and Xenoblade made it all the way to 10

I mean... you're not wrong. But then again, you still do more than the previous mayor. :p

Sorry, Tortimer.
As far as you know, your sure Tortimer didn't higher Isabelle, so that he wouldn't have to worry about the town falling apart, cause the player sometimes as long stints where they disappear in game?

DS didn't stop until 2012...I think after Black 2 and White 2.

PS2 was really the extraordinary case... It has been in manufacture for over a decade. Not to mention Sony was losing money mostly with PS3 during its life cycle.

So at the bare bare minimum I think 2019 would be the end of 3ds... Likely in the mid 2019.

I mean check out this video, PS2, DS Xbox 360 weren't the only consoles that refuses to die, and Nintendo actually has consoles that still got games that are longer than we expected.
Actually fun fact, there are actually some people who still homebrew for old consoles, which includes the Atari 2600. Some people really like the challenge of programming and developing on old hardware, and I can actually see it as good way to learn how to work with new tech, cause new tech can sometimes be as difficult and archaic as working with new tech.

By the way, please don't make the same bad habit as I was before... By quoting many quotes and make it very long...
This doesn't violate the forum rules (I think), but still something I need to point out because I used to get unfairly bashed for making my stuffing many quotes in a single post, even though the reason they pointed out at the time was just because they simply tried to counter on my opinion when it comes to Xenoblade....
But they weren't wrong when it comes to quoting multiple quotes, but making a long essay I don't that should be something to be call out, just saying guys.
I've been doing long posts since I started here, and no one's complained about it with me before, you must of hit some of the more bitter members on this board. Cause honestly I don't mind your long posts. Short and to the point are for chat logs and messengers, forums like this thrive on long posts and discussions.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just tell me your FEH username and I'll accept your friend request. Though I think you can only use the Castle Leader of each friend on your list

If anyone else wants to add me, feel free to.
I have sent a request. If you see a request from someone named "Derek" with Hector as their Castle Leader, that's me.
---------------------
Also, I asked about this before, but I didn't get a response. I've been having trouble with Discord lately.
Also, I've had this problem for about a week but I have not been able to log in to Discord lately. I've been able to enter my email address and password just fine, but because my account has two factor authentication enabled, I need to enter the key. However, two factor authentication hasn't been working and I've been locked out of my account. Although, I should mention that this is only the case for browser Discord, and the download version of Discord is able to log me in just fine, but for a while, it's always said that "[my] Discord installation is corrupt". Granted, I don't think I've gotten any viruses yet but I'm afraid of what might happen if I keep using it and I haven't used it since it's said that. So what should I do? Should I make a new account? Or is there something else that I should try doing? Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure what to do and would appreciate advice. Thanks in advance.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Or, y'know, use spoiler tags.
You're a genius, or probably that I'm stupid lol.
Still rather have a sequel, I'd love it if Xenoblade when the route of Megaman, where we have the main series and the X series, and Xenoblade made it all the way to 10
Yeah, but then again, it wouldn't be a straight sequel, even for X... Maybe X will be more towards sci-fi and gameplay compare to the original Xenoblade, and will always have different story and settings
I've been doing long posts since I started here, and no one's complained about it with me before, you must of hit some of the more bitter members on this board.
That's what I mentioned before lol. Therefore and I hate to say this, this thread can be awfully biased sometimes.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Just tell me your FEH username and I'll accept your friend request. Though I think you can only use the Castle Leader of each friend on your list

Friend request sent. DarkAuraful and am running Zelgius as my current avatar hero. Since Shoe's showing off his FEH code, mine is:

FEH: 7672157243

I know that's already in my signature and all. But I just want more friends. So please add people. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm the stupid guy here though :p

As far as you know, your sure Tortimer didn't higher Isabelle, so that he wouldn't have to worry about the town falling apart, cause the player sometimes as long stints where they disappear in game?
Explain every previous game now. :p

It’s one of the only good Tharja drawings I could find. :(

I’m changing it fairly soonish though anyways.
From yandere to married woman.

What has this world gone to? :p

I know that's already in my signature and all. But I just want more friends. So please add people. :)
No. Be lonely forever. :evil:

Just kidding. Adding you right now. ^-^ I'm Unikorn and I have VaLyntine as my current "avatar"

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Urgh, I guess that makes sense lol.

Also...
My John Cena/Doomfist strat didn't fail me (squid jump >Splash down)

Because CHICKEN won this Splatfest.
Pearl's reply was also hilarious.

Gonna have some eggs for breakfast tomorrow.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I asked something earlier...

Alright, FEH talk.

There's a skill I'm really thinking of giving to my VaLyntine; Desperation. It could work extremely well on her due to her really good 43 speed (which can be further boosted by armor buffs) so I can't help but think it would suit her perfectly.

But the thing is, my only source for that skill is a 4-star Navarre. Is he good enough to keep? Should I immediately use 20k feathers to have Desperation 3 or wait for a Shanna to show up since I only have 25k? Is there anything that would be better for Lyn?

Waiting for your answers.
But I just noticed I have a 3-star Shanna laying around, so I can just level her up and get her to 4-stars. Navarre lives to see another day of not being fodder. :lol:

EDIT: HOLY ****! I HAVE THREE OF THEM! SO MUCH DESPERATION FODDER! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IT BEFORE?! I'M DUMB!

Urgh, I guess that makes sense lol.

Also...
My John Cena strat didn't fail me,

Because CHICKEN won the Splatfest.
Pearl's reply was also hilarious.
I'm not even mad about losing it because of the Cake vs. Ice Cream call back.

Using Marina's own words against her. That's pretty good :laugh:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

From yandere to married woman.

What has this world gone to? :p

No. Be lonely forever. :evil:

Just kidding. Adding you right now. ^-^ I'm Unikorn and I have VaLyntine as my current "avatar"
I can still be both, Uni. Embarrass

Starlight_Lily

Yeah, but then again, it wouldn't be a straight sequel, even for X... Maybe X will be more towards sci-fi and gameplay compare to the original Xenoblade, and will always have different story and settings
So your saying the X series could go into hard Sci-fi while the original goes more into Fantasy, I wouldn't mind that, they just need to mix supernatural in somewhere, and they'll have hit a good number of fantastical tropes. Actually here's an idea, what of Xenoblade did a game based around Superheroes? I wouldn't mind seeing that.

That's what I mentioned before lol. Therefore and I hate to say this, this thread can be awfully biased sometimes.
Don't I know it, some people got really bias when it came to stuff like Daisy and other things, and not just because some people got obnoxious with their support for her.

Uhh, I started with New Leaf, so I can't...

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I've sent both of you a friend request, my username is Jojalole, and currently I have Fallen Takumi as the leader, but I change it every two weeks depending on the hero I'm using for that week arena, so expect Morgan in a few couple of days.

And I'll leave my friend code here too, it's always cool to have people on the friend list
FEH: 4321441914

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uhh, I started with New Leaf, so I can't...
Spoiler alert; he never had a secretary in previous games and, outside of a handful of events, all he does is sleep 24/7

I've sent both of you a friend request, my username is Jojalole, and currently I have Fallen Takumi as the leader, but I change it every two weeks depending on the hero I'm using for that week arena, so expect Morgan in a few couple of days.

And I'll leave my friend code here too, it's always cool to have people on the friend list
Meh. Might as well.

ID: 2731684623
Name: Unikorn

Tell me what your username is so that I don't delete you.

Oh, and this is my leading unit.
EDIT: **** you too, Smashboards. Here's a link instead.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Spoiler alert; he never had a secretary in previous games and, outside of a handful of events, all he does is sleep 24/7
Geez, no wonder the town always fell apart in the old games when you disappeared...

Seriously how did this guy keep getting re-elected?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Friend request sent. DarkAuraful and am running Zelgius as my current avatar hero. Since Shoe's showing off his FEH code, mine is:

I have sent requests to both of you. Like I mentioned before, my character avatar is Hector.

And in case anyone else wants my friend code, here it is:

FEH: 0819460164

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So your saying the X series could go into hard Sci-fi while the original goes more into Fantasy, I wouldn't mind that, they just need to mix supernatural in somewhere, and they'll have hit a good number of fantastical tropes. Actually here's an idea, what of Xenoblade did a game based around Superheroes? I wouldn't mind seeing that.
I remember Takahashi did dort of explain the direction of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X but I didn't remember it too much.

And base around... Super Heros? That doesn't sound like Takahashi's style.... Can you give me more details about that? Are you talking about the themes or plot in general?
Don't I know it, some people got really bias when it came to stuff like Daisy and other things, and not just because some people got obnoxious with their support for her.
Eh, it wasn't really like that situation, more like multiple users being biased on a trivial topic regarding Xenoblade Chronicles 2... And my opinions weren't even extreme at all.

Then again, I am not going into too many detail, and I will never specifically call out anyone that were involved even though I still feel their opinions were highly subjective and have minor grudge on them too.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Welp, I said it in the reply you quoted, but I know you don't read, so it's fine hahaha. I'm Jojalole, I sent you the friend request.

Also, I approve of that Lyn, I wish mine wasn't minus speed... Whatever, she's Lyn, she's still awesome, and I love her so much.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Welp, I said it in the reply you quoted, but I know you don't read, so it's fine hahaha.
:joyful:

Though in all fairness, I was speaking to everyone in general when I said that, not just you.

Also, I approve of that Lyn, I wish mine wasn't minus speed... Whatever, she's Lyn, she's still awesome, and I love her so much.
Replace Lyn by Zelgius and you literally have my thoughts :laugh:

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I remember Takahashi did dort of explain the direction of Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X but I didn't remember it too much.

And base around... Super Heros? That doesn't sound like Takahashi's style.... Can you give me more details about that? Are you talking about the themes or plot in general?
Well, my thinking was the concept around Super heroes would allow for some interesting Game Mechanics done in the style of Xenoblade. Plus Superhero comics are known for great big convoluted events, like Crisis on Event Earths from DC, and Secret Wars from Marvel, so I was thinking they could do something like that, plus with all the tie-in comics that happen every event, for the game, each party member you get could act as the tie in. Or something a kin to that.

My basic idea for the game mechanics, is something like where you have different party members with different powers and swap them in and out for different attacks. You know something like say, using the Justice league as an example, you'd have Superman fly in and punch stuff, with Batman sneaking up and dealing damage from behind, or something like that. I'm really not that good at describing how a game that uses superpowers as the mechanics would work, into text.

If I knew, I'd tell you, honestly.
Maybe nobody bothered to put him out of his misery cause he's old, I don't know. Or maybe the Mayoral system in Animal Crossing works along the line, of once you become Mayor, you can only stop being the Mayor after your old and gray.

Edit: Though that does give an idea, where say in the next Animal Crossing game, you have to a re-election campaign, I'm thinking along the lines where after you've done some stuff in game, Isabelle mentions somethings about what you plan to do in your next term, and it unlocks that feature, just away for more player progression in game I guess. Not really sure what other stuff you could add, what with what they added by making you the mayor and all.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey @Mythra , just curious to know if you had already use this image before.
Mythra Gift.png

'cuz I wanted to give you something for the time you helped me on Xenoblade 2 and just for being a great person to talk about Xenoblade 2 and for being funny in general. So...I hope you like it. :x

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair these characters were all Mii Fighter costumes and I feel have some chance to get in based on their gaming icon status and demand:

Isabelle
Heihachi
Zero
King K. Rool (Though I could see Dixie before him since Sakurai tends to focus on people in use and with a future, but he did well in the ballot for sure)
Chrom (He's least likely considering his public shaming last time and the fact the FE series has kinda moved on from him.)
Lloyd
KK Slider (If anyone other than Nook or Isabelle get in from AC it's probably him.)
Toad
Geno (Though I believe if Square Enix were to get a second rep it'd be from another series and not him.)
Takamaru (Good old school rep.)
Tails
Knuckles
good points. Imo most likeliest are Isabelle, tails and maybe monster hunter. All three are pretty popular although monster hunter may fall a little below both of them hard to say. Regardless Isabelle has a huge fan base and can still bring something to smash and the animal crossing franchise . Sonic and tails is the second most iconic gaming duo next to Mario and Luigi and has plenty to offer. Already a great selling point imo. Geno and Heiheichi were big considered for past games with geno being considered for all games since melee. So I’m not sure how they stand as there were reasons to not choose them by sakurai. Then there’s monster hunter who is just well known and popular and has all kinds of styles to offer.

I really do think people are sleeping on Isabelle's chances when it comes to Smash Switch. She's among the most likely additions IMO.
Even as someone who doesn't even enjoy Animal Crossing, to say the Villager "represents everything" is pretty disingenuous.

Isabelle's style would likely involve minor stage terraforming through enacting ordinances and building public works projects, using cute, clumsy attacks like setting off a party popper or accidentally knocking over a comically large stack of paperwork, and maybe tossing leaves that transform into heavy furniture since she had a major role in Happy Home Designer iirc.

If I had to give an analogue of some sort, she'd be somewhat close to Smash's answer to UMvC3's Phoenix Wright.
Fully agree and think the same thing. I could see her also use ordinances like stances but a little different. She can focus on mayor aspects which villager doesn’t. And then down the line I would argue a third rep could even happen. Nook could have business aspects while K.K could have music. Not saying it should have four reps but it could hold three and have four potential reps. At least I think she will get in as a semi clone but could easily rock a completely new moveset. I would love to see what they could do with her or other animal crossing characters.

D

Deleted member

But the thing is, my only source for that skill is a 4-star Navarre. Is he good enough to keep? Should I immediately use 20k feathers to have Desperation 3 or wait for a Shanna to show up since I only have 25k? Is there anything that would be better for Lyn?

Waiting for your answers.
I saw your VA!Lyn yesterday and with an Owl tome and Atk/Spd Bond, she seems more geared towards Enemy Phase, and Desperation is a Player Phase skill.
Still, Navarre is pretty bad(literally any other Red sword is better, even from just the free ones like Joshua and Marisa), so I wouldn't feel bad about foddering him. The only issue is that he's limited and I guess some people like being able to have at least 1 copy of every Hero.

Also, speaking of your Lyn, I like her, 41 Spd before Owl Tome and Atk/Spd Bond effects is crazy, she can reach 52 if completely surrounded(50 if just with two units which is more realistic) and that's not even accounting for Armor buffs.
wolfie added yuo
I have sent a request. If you see a request from someone named "Derek" with Hector as their Castle Leader, that's me.

I'll accept all of your friend requests Soon™.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
View attachment 138481
'cuz I wanted to give you something for the time you helped me on Xenoblade 2 and just for being a great person to talk about Xenoblade 2 and for being funny in general. So...I hope you like it. :x
I'm not Mythra, but I'm a simple man, I see Mythra and I press like. She looks so good with the ponytail... Where's the full image, I need to see it (I'm guessing your avatar is the other part, but still, I NEED SAUCE).

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I saw your VA!Lyn yesterday and with an Owl tome and Atk/Spd Bond, she seems more geared towards Enemy Phase, and Desperation is a Player Phase skill.
Still, Navarre is pretty bad(literally any other Red sword is better, even from just the free ones like Joshua and Marisa), so I wouldn't feel bad about foddering him. The only issue is that he's limited and I guess some people like being able to have at least 1 copy of every Hero.

Also, speaking of your Lyn, I like her, 41 Spd before Owl Tome and Atk/Spd Bond effects is crazy, she can reach 52 if completely surrounded(50 if just with two units which is more realistic) and that's not even accounting for Armor buffs.
Noticed I had some Shannas laying around before you wrote that and I just ranked up and foddered one instead lol

But honestly, depending on the strategy, she can work on attack phase, if my results are anything to go by. I mean, she reaches 55 attack and 50 speed (she has 43, not 41) with just one ally beside her thanks to Owl Tome and Atk/Spd Bond, without even factoring in Armor buffs or additional allies. And having an ally beside her is gonna happen often since she has Armor March. Combine that with Desperation and I think I can shape up a decent attack phase nuke.

I'll experiment and see how well it works.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not Mythra, but I'm a simple man, I see Mythra and I press like. She looks so good with the ponytail... Where's the full image, I need to see it (I'm guessing your avatar is the other part, but still, I NEED SAUCE).
Well, before I give you the link, have you finished chapter 7? I think you have finished the game, but I want to be 100% sure, I don't want to ruin the experience for ya.

D

Deleted member

Noticed I had some Shannas laying around before you wrote that and I just ranked up and foddered one instead lol

But honestly, depending on the strategy, she can work on attack phase, if my results are anything to go by. I mean, she reaches 55 attack and 50 speed (she has 43, not 41) with just one ally beside her thanks to Owl Tome and Atk/Spd Bond, without even factoring in Armor buffs or additional allies. And having an ally beside her is gonna happen often since she has Armor March. Combine that with Desperation and I think I can shape up a decent attack phase nuke.

I'll experiment and see how well it works.
Ah, right, you can't see the Summoner Support of other players.
But yeah, guess she can work as a player phase unit too. What are her teammates and what types of buffs do you use? Wards/Goads or Hone/Fortify?

D

Deleted member

So.. uh... Okay then.
I do not know what we are even talking about so how are you all doing?
View attachment 138481
I like it a lot actually! It looks very much like the actually game and the pony-tail makes it stand out in uniqueness.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah, right, you can't see the Summoner Support of other players.
But yeah, guess she can work as a player phase unit too. What are her teammates and what types of buffs do you use? Wards/Goads or Hone/Fortify?
FrankenJakob with Goad
Grima with Hone
Zelgius with Ward (unfortunately -Spd, but Warp Powder is too much fun for me to care)

Zelgius is more for helping Jakob and Grima due to them having Ignis as a special, but with how low Lyn's defense is, it helps her too.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, before I give you the link, have you finished chapter 7? I think you have finished the game, but I want to be 100% sure, I don't want to ruin the experience for ya.
Hell yeah, I think I was the first one to finish it here. Best game I played on the Switch, I still have to go back and do New Game Plus, but I'll do it in Summer when I have more time for RPGs. Also, if someone hasn't played it yet then go and buy a Switch to play Xenoblade 2

D

Deleted member

FrankenJakob with Goad
Grima with Hone
Zelgius with Ward (unfortunately -Spd, but Warp Powder is too much fun for me to care)

Zelgius is more for helping Jakob and Grima due to them having Ignis as a special, but with how low Lyn's defense and is, it helps her too.
That's a pretty good team actually, they all help cover each other's weaknesses.

Mine isn't the most balanced of them all with 3 Greens. Besides Joshua and Hector which I have already shown, my other main units are Nino(standard Blade tome set with Heavy Blade seal) and PA!Azura(mainly a buffer with her Prf and Drive Res+Def C and Seal).

It's certainly not optimal but I plan on dropping Azura as soon as I see another non-Green Flying Dancer(or Mounted but lol like that'd ever happen). I already have access to all currently released Tactics skills so I'd then be able to make use of them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hell yeah, I think I was the first one to finish it here. Best game I played on the Switch, I still have to go back and do New Game Plus, but I'll do it in Summer when I have more time for RPGs. Also, if someone hasn't played it yet then go and buy a Switch to play Xenoblade 2
Alright, here is the link!

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66910661

For anyone who haven't reached/finished Chapter 7. Don't click this link, there is a BIG SPOILER. You've been warned.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's a pretty good team actually, they all help cover each other's weaknesses.

Mine isn't the most balanced of them all with 3 Greens. Besides Joshua and Hector which I have already shown, my other main units are Nino(standard Blade tome set with Heavy Blade seal) and PA!Azura(mainly a buffer with her Prf and Drive Res+Def C and Seal).

It's certainly not optimal but I plan on dropping Azura as soon as I see another non-Green Flying Dancer(or Mounted but lol like that'd ever happen). I already have access to all currently released Tactics skills so I'd then be able to make use of them.
I still can't believe I got lucky enough to have so much variation with my armors, to be honest.

Before the Valentine banner, I had nothing but Jakob and reds when it came to armored units lol :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I still can't believe I got lucky enough to have so much variation with my armors, to be honest.

Before the Valentine banner, I had nothing but Jakob and reds when it came to armored units lol :laugh:
I o ly have both Hectors, Sheena, BK, Arden and an untrained Stalin.
I plan on building Stalin when i have the time because Armor quests are nasically impossible to do with two Greens and two Reds.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I o ly have both Hectors, Sheena, BK, Arden and an untrained Stalin.
I plan on building Stalin when i have the time because Armor quests are nasically impossible to do with two Greens and two Reds.
I have VaLyntine, FrankenJakob, Winter Tharja, Zelgius, Arden and Grima.

I also have 2 4-star Draugs as Ward Armor fodder and 4-star Gwendolyn as Hone Armor fodder. So yeah, I'm pretty comfy with armors. :p

Also, Stalin? Don't you mean Hardin?

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If we're adding each other in FE Heroes, my ID is 5572753695, for anyone who is interested. My current lead is a +Atk Brave Bow Leon who is guaranteed to shred just about anything you throw him at, but I also swap between my other favourites like Windsweep Felicia or Pain+ Wrathful+Dazzling Staff Lucius on occasion. All come highly recommended for anyone interested in those characters. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If we're adding each other in FE Heroes, my ID is 5572753695, for anyone who is interested. My current lead is a +Atk Brave Bow Leon who is guaranteed to shred just about anything you throw him at, but I also swap between my other favourites like Windsweep Felicia or Pain+ Lucius on occasion. All come highly recommended for anyone interested in those characters. :p
Tried your Leon on Rival Grounds.

He's nuts :laugh:

Ivander

Smash Legend

Meh. Might as well.

ID: 2731684623
Name: Unikorn

Oh, and this is my leading unit.

EDIT: **** you too, Smashboards. Here's a link instead.
I have sent requests to both of you. Like I mentioned before, my character avatar is Hector.

And in case anyone else wants my friend code, here it is:

FEH: 0819460164
If we're adding each other in FE Heroes, my ID is 5572753695, for anyone who is interested. My current lead is a +Atk Brave Bow Leon who is guaranteed to shred just about anything you throw him at, but I also swap between my other favourites like Windsweep Felicia or Pain+ Lucius on occasion. All come highly recommended for anyone interested in those characters. :p
Okay. As I said, I'm using the default name Kiran and my Hero is Regular Lyn with Brazen ATK/SPD 3. And as I said, my ID is 1466835611.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom