• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it looks like it's getting better now. Here's hoping it stays that way.

And yeah that's really bizarre. The site has been crashing on and off for the past couple of days even though the Direct happened 3 days ago.

I guess this is a sign that Crash is going to be in Smash? This could be there way of subtly hinting at his inclusion.

Evil, just plain evil.

Damn you search history! (violently shakes fist)

Though really kawaii Corrin is the one silver lining of my dumb bet. Now I can secretly infiltrate the Corrin Fanclub without anyone being suspicious of my post history! :evil:

And honestly we're more likely to get WaluigiBoards or something like that.
Does that mean that the Smashboard Team is secretly working with Sakurai?

If yes, I better warn my uncle working at Nintendo then, he is still trying to find some good leaks for the internet to see.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Something to ask, has Smashboards ever done something for April Fools where everybody's username is the same or something? Like imagine trying to figure out who is who and whatnot.
I don't know, but after mentioning that Corrin bit, I'm just thinking that a funny April Fools would be giving everybody the same Avatar and the same Username for the day and everybody's just trying to figure out who is who and whatnot and then the next day, we get to see who said what and whatever.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, so if we do get more 3rd party characters, I'm betting most people would want either Bomberman, Crash and/or Rayman.

Which would be more than fine for me. Nothing wrong with them. But hear me out...

Sub-Zero or Scorpion. Think about it, they'd finally get to fight Ryu in a official game, and I don't know if SF vs MK is gonna happen anytime soon.

Something to ask, has Smashboards ever done something for April Fools where everybody's username is the same or something? Like imagine trying to figure out who is who and whatnot.
I don't know, but after mentioning that Corrin bit, I'm just thinking that a funny April Fools would be giving everybody the same Avatar and the same Username for the day and everybody's just trying to figure out who is who and whatnot and then the next day, we get to see who said what and whatever.
We all had avatars changed to things like Shaq and Knuckles. One year it was Fire Emblem thing I think. Still waiting for VsCapcom Boards and FighterZ Boards.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Alright, so if we do get more 3rd party characters, I'm betting most people would want either Bomberman, Crash and/or Rayman.

Which would be more than fine for me. Nothing wrong with them. But hear me out...

Sub-Zero or Scorpion. Think about it, they'd finally get to fight Ryu in a official game, and I don't know if SF vs MK is gonna happen anytime soon.

We all had avatars changed to things like Shaq and Knuckles. One year it was Fire Emblem thing I think. Still waiting for VsCapcom Boards and FighterZ Boards.
I understand the Avatars have and whatnot. But I'm asking about Usernames. Have the usernames ever been changed at one point?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Thanks for reminding me about Scorpion. Which also inadvertently reminded me of Nightmare and (for some reason) Jill Valentine.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Seeing Ura Ura with a Fire Emblem avatar is still weird. Like some bizzaro world type of deal.
Not necessarily. I've had different FE avatars (i.e. Roy and I think someone else) before. It's bizarre because it has Corrin in it, the character I was most displeased with post-DLC.

But yeah your right in that regard. We've been trapped in an alternate universe for the past 3 days.
No.

I'm simply a being who admires the sight of chaos, but isn't willing enough to cause it myself.
Ahh, I see. Fair enough. :)
Does that mean that the Smashboard Team is secretly working with Sakurai?

If yes, I better warn my uncle working at Nintendo then, he is still trying to find some good leaks for the internet to see.
Yes. They're the ones secretly pulling the strings when it comes to every character.

How else do you think we got Cloud in this game?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I don't really want them in smash if they just going to be water down versions of themselves. Mortal Kombat is known for their violence and it won't be the same without that. But I'm interested in what their move set will look like in Smash.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Scorpion. He's literally the company's logo.

:joyful:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't really want them in smash if they just going to be water down versions of themselves. Mortal Kombat is known for their violence and it won't be the same without that. But I'm interested in what their move set will look like in Smash.
I mean, Bayonetta is known for its oversexualization and gory executions among other things.

The two things I mentionned? Either not present or heavily toned down. And yet, she still feels just like Bayonetta.

It's possible to make a Mortal Kombat watered down while still being interesting, in my opinion. They just need to not **** up like they did with that DC crossover.

6 more characters until my roster hits triple digits. lol

Help...
Help... at filling the roster or getting you therapy? :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Yes please. I would love to have Sub-Zero in Smash Bros. He's a character who wouldn't have to be edited that much other than his fatalities.

If anything Sub's Fatalities could be OHKO moves as his Final Smash. Albeit without decapitation and blood. Like he would freeze his opponent and then break the ice his opponent was in which would make them lose a life instantly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Argh, it's slow as **** again. Come on Smashboard, I be cool with Crash Bandicoot, but this is getting annoying.:028:

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I'd be cool with Scorpion/Sub-Zero, as long as their implementation is more Injustice and less...

... that other DC fighting game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd be cool with Scorpion/Sub-Zero, as long as their implementation is more Injustice and less...

That would be great, honestly.

The way Injustice did them really feels like a T-Rated Mortal Kombat.

MK vs. DC, on the other hand (which, surprisingly enough, is canon), just played too safe...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If Isabelle does become playable then I hope her finally smash has her run in with an enormous stack of papers and then trip and just wipe out whoever is hit with them, while she does the upset/worry face from animal crossing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, Bayonetta is known for its oversexualization and gory executions among other things.

The two things I mentionned? Either not present or heavily toned down. And yet, she still feels just like Bayonetta.

It's possible to make a Mortal Kombat watered down while still being interesting, in my opinion. They just need to not **** up like they did with that DC crossover.

Help... at filling the roster or getting you therapy? :troll:
I mean either really at this point.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Argh, it's slow as **** again. Come on Smashboard, I be cool with Crash Bandicoot, but this is getting annoying.:028:
I'm trying to reply to you but it's taking like a minute to do so lol.

We better be getting Crash if this **** continues. It's going from TrashBoards to ***Boards.

Edit: lol no censoring. Gonna have to do that myself manually.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I was going to mention this. I feel the way both characters were portrayed in Injustice 1 and 2 show they don't need to be shown as extra violent as they are in their own series. So long as the other core elements are worked in well enough it should be fine.

I think it'd be easier to handle Sub-Zero's moveset in Smash or similar games due to Sub-Zero's moves needing less stabbing and whatnot. Ice Ball, Slide Kick, Clone. I think his recovery move might the only one I have trouble thinking of. He did have a teleport-ish move in MK vs DC. Though they could have him uppercut with that big Ice Sword that he had in the PS2 games(and Cyber-Sub-Zero in MK 9)

I guess there's also the Ice Hammer in MKX, he could do the air version and slam the ground after rising up.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was going to mention this. I feel the way both characters were portrayed in Injustice 1 and 2 show they don't need to be shown as extra violent as they are in their own series. So long as the other core elements are worked in well enough it should be fine.

I think it'd be easier to handle Sub-Zero's moveset in Smash or similar games due to Sub-Zero's moves needing less stabbing and whatnot. Ice Ball, Slide Kick, Clone. I think his recovery move might the only one I have trouble thinking of. He did have a teleport-ish move in MK vs DC. Though could have him uppercut with that big Ice Sword that he had in the PS2 games(and Cyber-Sub-Zero in MK 9)

I guess there's also the Ice Hammer in MKX, he could do the air version and slam the ground after rising up.
:GCB:: Freeze
:GCL::GCR::GCB:: Ice Clone
:GCU::GCB:: Ice Uppercut
:GCD::GCB:: Floor Freeze
Final Smash :GCB:: Fatality

That looks about right? That's what I had in mind. Sub-Zero would use his Slide as his :GCD::GCA:similar to:4cloud:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A little late to this discussion, but for anyone that wants to add me in Fire Emblem Heroes, here is my ID: 9405347523.

My username in that game is exactly the same as my Smashboards username. My current lead unit is a Lyon who is designed to counter bow units and even one shot a majority of sword units. I can also switch him anytime for a really tanky Valentine Hector, a buffed-out speed normal Takumi with a forged Fujin Yumi, or a very tanky Shiro who can perform quite well in the enemy phase.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Opossum: "It's funny! It's OK to laugh." :4pit:

Mythra: "No, it's really not. Anyway-" :4palutena:

Can't Spring come faster? I really want to know more about this new blade we are getting. Especially because, even though I know it will never happen, I would freakin' love if the new blade was Emeralda from Xenogear. Can you imagine how the Xeno fanbase would react if it happen?
I still feel the new blade is
Haze

But anything from 'Gears would be L I T

Mythra Mythra
Oh yeah, you will only see Morag blush ... In fanarts... Like this one.
Sheba's "Entourage" just got hotter

Hey Mythra Mythra , just curious to know if you had already use this image before.
View attachment 138481
'cuz I wanted to give you something for the time you helped me on Xenoblade 2 and just for being a great person to talk about Xenoblade 2 and for being funny in general. So...I hope you like it. :x
Mythra rocking the Coffee and Milk style is beautiful
Mythra with any hairstyle is beautiful
Mythra is beautiful

Thanks man, I'll use it when the Boards servers stop being trash :denzel:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A little late to this discussion, but for anyone that wants to add me in Fire Emblem Heroes, here is my ID: 9405347523.

My username in that game is exactly the same as my Smashboards username. My current lead unit is a Lyon who is designed to counter bow units and even one shot a majority of sword units. I can also switch him anytime for a really tanky Valentine Hector, a buffed-out speed normal Takumi with a forged Fujin Yumi, or a very tanky Shiro who can perform quite well in the enemy phase.
Adding you.

Mythra is beautiful

I think it stopped, actually...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
:GCB:: Freeze
:GCL::GCR::GCB:: Ice Clone
:GCU::GCB:: Ice Uppercut
:GCD::GCB:: Floor Freeze
Final Smash :GCB:: Fatality

That looks about right? That's what I had in mind. Sub-Zero would use his Slide as his :GCD::GCA:similar to:4cloud:
I was thinking Slide would be use as his horizontal recovery, since it's most iconic special after the Ice Ball. I think we can both agree that his Up-Smash would be his Down+2 Punch that most MK characters have.

:GCB:: Ice Ball
:GCL:/:GCR::GCB:: Slide
:GCD::GCB:: Ice Clone
:GCU::GCB:: Uppercut/Ice Hammer Slam(whichever of the two)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was thinking Slide would be use as his horizontal recovery, since it's most iconic special after the Ice Ball. I think we can both agree that his Up-Smash would be his Down+2 Punch that most MK characters have.

:GCB:: Ice Ball
:GCL:/:GCR::GCB:: Slide
:GCD::GCB:: Ice Clone
:GCU::GCB:: Uppercut/Ice Hammer Slam(whichever of the two)
So Sub-Zero would be able to create ice out of the blue while off stage and slide back? Interesting.

I think Sub's floor freeze needs to stay though which is why i'd rather have his slide as his down A.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I still feel the new blade is
Haze

But anything from 'Gears would be L I T

Sheba's "Entourage" just got hotter

Mythra is beautiful

Didn't they say it was a original blade? Like a blade not coming from the story?

'cuz I feel like
Haze, Malos & Jin (If those latter two don't become fully playable drivers)

will become free blades in a futur update, like the new blades we got. I don't know why, I'm just feelin' it ya know?:4shulk:

And happy to hear this.^^ I'm glad you like it!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well maybe my memory is just bad...:glare:
No need to worry about that. At least, you can read :)

So Sub-Zero would be able to create ice out of the blue while off stage and slide back? Interesting.

I think Sub's floor freeze needs to stay though which is why i'd rather have his slide as his down A.
This is starting to sound like an Inkling gimmick, but frozen.

D

Deleted member

Guess what? I am going to be getting a phone soon, somewhere around two to three days from now.
When I get a phone, I am going to download Fire Emblem Heroes. Yes, I am trying out the game.

I will have to learn about it for quite some time but when I do, I can show off my five stars!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ok here’s (hopefully) the final version of my roster.. again (alt characters).

1. Mario(Dr. Mario)
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Rosalina
  6. Bowser Jr.
  7. Toad(Toadette)
  8. Daisy
  9. DK
  10. Diddy
  11. Dixie
  12. K. Rool
  13. Yoshi
  14. Wario(Overalls Wario)
  15. Paper Mario
  16. Pikachu
  17. Jigglypuff
  18. Mewtwo
  19. Lucario
  20. Charizard
  21. Greninja
  22. Buzzwole
  23. Link(Tunic Link)
  24. Zelda(Dress Zelda)
  25. Ganondorf
  26. Shiek
  27. Toon Link(Pajamas Link)
  28. Vaati
  29. Kirby
  30. Meta Knight(Galacta Knight)
  31. King DDD
  32. Bandanna Dee
  33. Marth(Lucina)
  34. Roy
  35. Ike
  36. Robin(Female Robin)
  37. Corrin(Male Corrin)
  38. Azura
  39. Hector
  40. Lyn
  41. Samus
  42. Zero Suit Samus
  43. Ridley
  44. Fox
  45. Falco
  46. Wolf
  47. Krystal
  48. Andross(Fake Andross)
  49. Ness
  50. Lucas
  51. Masked Man
  52. Porky
  53. Pit(Dark Pit)
  54. Palutena
  55. Shulk
  56. Rex w/ Pyra
  57. Captain Falcon
  58. Ice Climbers
  59. Captain Olimar(Alph)
  60. Mr. Game and Watch
  61. R. O. B.
  62. Little Mac
  63. Wii Fit Trainer(Male WFT)
  64. Duck Hunt
  65. Villager(Female Villager)
  66. Inkling(Boy Inkling)
  67. Isaac
  68. Mike Jones
  69. Chibi Robo
  70. Andy
  71. Spring Man(Ribbin Girl)
  72. Takamaru
  73. Sonic
  74. Snake
  75. Megaman
  76. Pac-Man
  77. Ryu
  78. Cloud(AC Cloud)
  79. Bayonetta(B1 Bayonetta)
  80. Bomberman
  81. Simon Belmont
  82. Goemon
  83. Chrono
  84. Lloyd Irving
  85. Professor Layton
  86. Banjo and Kazooie
  87. Geno
  88. Scorpion
  89. Nightmare
  90. Jill Valentine
  91. Rayman
  92. Crash
  93. Sora
  94. Slime
  95. Shovel Knight
  96. Shantae
  97. Rusty
  98. Goku
I wanna hear thoughts on this this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom