• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Earlier I said there are reports of a new Detective Pikachu trailer coming on the 28th of this month.

But according to Ryan Reynolds's Instagram, it's looking like we'll get footage of some kind today!

:b:

EDIT: Here it is!

Snubbull's actually looking very nice
Snubbull.png

I'm kinda surprised

Oh, and more Creepy Mr. Mime is always a plus

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Earlier I said there are reports of a new Detective Pikachu trailer coming on the 28th of this month.

But according to Ryan Reynolds's Instagram, it's looking like we'll get footage of some kind today!

I was kinda hoping for Mewtwo but I guess Snubbull will have to do.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's cool and all, but can it top this masterpiece?
Possibly, the greatest video game commercial ever made
Nothing tops this commercial for any Smash game (though Ultimate has some amazing commercials and tv trailer)

Magical

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

When you think about it...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Some endgame merch leaked and:
Every avenger that was left gets an quantum realm suit, there’s a ronin figure, Valkyrie is back, and hulk is shown with a suit to implying professor hulk is probably coming if these are real and not misdirections.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Some endgame merch leaked and:
Every avenger that was left gets an quantum realm suit, there’s a ronin figure, Valkyrie is back, and hulk is shown with a suit to implying professor hulk is probably coming if these are real and not misdirections.
This must be some of the same stuff that leaked out last year (only it were pictures of the characters on a background from a computer screen or something)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm pissed.

I was playing Dark Pit and I fought this Little Mac who I lost to and deranked me back down. Most of it was cause lag but w/e. I'm venting my frustrations through Little Mac wins and I find this ****** again, and I body the **** out of him, but this dude disconnects at the very last second, which means I just lost all the GSP I should've earned.

I understand that disconnecting removes GSP from the person who does it, but I should be able to gain my share if not twice as much because of the disconnect even happening on his end.

/rant

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow, Dragon Ball Super managed to get #3 in the Box Office. It's a little over 10 million bucks. That might not seem that impressive at first glance though. And it's only on limited release if I remember. The fact that a 2D animated movie is getting any decent level of success is pretty cool. I probably won't watch it in theaters, but I do want to watch it since the animation looks pretty damn good.

And if you haven't watched it, watch Spider-Verse. Peter Parker is still the GOAT. And that movie is the BEST version of Miles Morales to date.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm pissed.

I was playing Dark Pit and I fought this Little Mac who I lost to and deranked me back down. Most of it was cause lag but w/e. I'm venting my frustrations through Little Mac wins and I find this ****** again, and I body the **** out of him, but this dude disconnects at the very last second, which means I just lost all the GSP I should've earned.

I understand that disconnecting removes GSP from the person who does it, but I should be able to gain my share if not twice as much because of the disconnect even happening on his end.

/rant
Git Gud with Pittoo and never go to Quickplay
Wow, Dragon Ball Super managed to get #3 in the Box Office. It's a little over 10 million bucks. That might not seem that impressive at first glance though. And it's only on limited release if I remember. The fact that a 2D animated movie is getting any decent level of success is pretty cool. I probably won't watch it in theaters, but I do want to watch it since the animation looks pretty damn good.

And if you haven't watched it, watch Spider-Verse. Peter Parker is still the GOAT. And that movie is the BEST version of Miles Morales to date.
First Spider-Man PS4 then Spider-Verse, Miles is getting a massive push to being one of Marvel’s big heroes (Gwen aswell, only now she won’t be popular for just her massive death)

Chrono.

I have a feeling Mewtwo isn't going to be in the prerelease trailers.

But then again, Mewtwo did appear in one of the game's trailers.
Mewtwo will definitely be in a trailer or two before the movie.

We're in the age where everything gets spoiled in trailers. But that's especially true for movies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't know why I always feel more on edge when I play as the space animals, and I've noticed that pattern in any Smash game I play. If I play one of my other favorite characters that are floatier, like Mario and Ness, I feel more at ease. But when I play Fox, Falco, or Wolf (especially Fox), I feel more stressed. Not sure what it is atm.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man playing Persona 5 makes me wish that:
a) Personas were real and I had one.
b) I was Japanese lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't know why I always feel more on edge when I play as the space animals, and I've noticed that pattern in any Smash game I play. If I play one of my other favorite characters that are floatier, like Mario and Ness, I feel more at ease. But when I play Fox, Falco, or Wolf (especially Fox), I feel more stressed. Not sure what it is atm.
Cause they have guns pointing at you for every move made

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Decidueye was almost chosen over Incineroar, as the two actually were "competing" for the Pokémon spot.

RIP my bird boy, but at least he was considered. He had that over the other options at least. :p

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So Decidueye was almost chosen over Incineroar, as the two actually were "competing" for the Pokémon spot.

RIP my bird boy, but at least he was considered. He had that over the other options at least. :p
I'd assume they might have went with Incineroar to be a bit different from Pokken?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom