• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last weekend of winter break...sad but happy time...before school

KMDP

Smash Legend
I would ditch those two as well as Majin Vegeta in favor of Baby Vegeta.

But I know Majin is a huge fan favorite and all.
The alternative I'd suggest for characters like Majin Vegeta is to introduce a few alt costumes for certain characters that changes the Intro/Outro animations and Specials.

Like, for example: Majin Vegeta plays the same way as Super Saiyan Vegeta, but his specials are changed from Big Bang Attack and Final Flash to Atomic Blast and Final Explosion.

They could have "Damaged Goku" which has Angry Kamehameha instead of Meteor Smash, stuff like that.

Of course, this is something better left for the Sequel.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Y’know people must think the protagonist is weird since he always brings his cat to school.
Y'know the protagonist is the protagonist if he's got fifteen cans of Axe in his bag

Potato_

Smash Lord
What is the source of this image? People were claiming it's Vergeben but he hasn't really said anything other than UI, Jiren, Gogeta and SS4 Goku.

Anyways, assuming that UI and Jiren are free or something and that's why they're off to the side, I'd be pretty happy with that pass. I think Zarbon is completley pointless as there's nothing he does that someone else doesn't do better, but I'll take 9/10 good characters. Other than that, I don't mind Majin Vegeta but I would also love Baby Vegeta. There's some real great potential for dramatic finishers in this (Stardust Breaker against Janemba, Beam Cannon on Raditz, UI against Kefla, Frieza, Goku and 17 against Jiren, and of course Majin Vegeta's sacrifice against Buu.) which is a big plus in my book.

Jiren's confirmed already which makes UI almost guaranteed by association. Roshi, Gogeta, Janemba and Kefla were all highly requested characters that didn't get into the first pass. I could honestly see that pass being right for the most part.

Haru is pretty cool. I like that she uses an axe! Her phantom theif design is pretty cool too.
HER DESIGN IS AMAZING I LOVE IT

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Honestly, I like the axe as a weapon, but the way Haru uses it is super lame.

Like she should be chopping fools with it, but it looks like she might as well be swinging at the shadows with a purse.
Well at least her grenade launcher's kinda cool.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What is the source of this image? People were claiming it's Vergeben but he hasn't really said anything other than UI, Jiren, Gogeta and SS4 Goku.

Anyways, assuming that UI and Jiren are free or something and that's why they're off to the side, I'd be pretty happy with that pass. I think Zarbon is completley pointless as there's nothing he does that someone else doesn't do better, but I'll take 9/10 good characters. Other than that, I don't mind Majin Vegeta but I would also love Baby Vegeta. There's some real great potential for dramatic finishers in this (Stardust Breaker against Janemba, Beam Cannon on Raditz, UI against Kefla, Frieza, Goku and 17 against Jiren, and of course Majin Vegeta's sacrifice against Buu.) which is a big plus in my book.

Jiren's confirmed already which makes UI almost guaranteed by association. Roshi, Gogeta, Janemba and Kefla were all highly requested characters that didn't get into the first pass. I could honestly see that pass being right for the most part.

HER DESIGN IS AMAZING I LOVE IT
She’s no Queen though. Makoto is best girl all around.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I was thinking about the My Hero Academia openings, and how I rank them (not sure why this thought suddenly came into my head, but whatever)
  1. Make My Story (Season 3, Opening 2)
  2. ODD Future (Season 3, Opening 1)
  3. Peace Sign (Season 2, Opening 1)
  4. THE DAY (Season 1 Opening)
  5. Sora ni Utaeba (Season 2, Opening 2)
Purely subjective, of course. Sora ni Utaeba is the lowest because I literally forgot it existed, I like it, but that fact alone kind of requires I put it at the bottom.
She’s no Queen though. Makoto is best girl all around.
So... Makoto is best girl, but Kawakami and Takemi are best women?

Like she should be chopping fools with it, but it looks like she might as well be swinging at the shadows with a purse.
Maybe the weight of the axe means she can't lift it very high so she has to go for horizontal swings, I mean even that kind of swing would still do a ton of damage, it's still a goddamn axe. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was thinking about the My Hero Academia openings, and how I rank them (not sure why this thought suddenly came into my head, but whatever)
  1. Make My Story (Season 3, Opening 2)
  2. ODD Future (Season 3, Opening 1)
  3. Peace Sign (Season 2, Opening 1)
  4. THE DAY (Season 1 Opening)
  5. Sora ni Utaeba (Season 2, Opening 2)
Purely subjective, of course. Sora ni Utaeba is the lowest because I literally forgot it existed, I like it, but that fact alone kind of requires I put it at the bottom.

So... Makoto is best girl, but Kawakami and Takemi are best women?

Maybe the weight of the axe means she can't lift it very high so she has to go for horizontal swings, I mean even that kind of swing would still do a ton of damage, it's still a goddamn axe. :laugh:
Pretty much this.

She’s a skinny 17 year old girl weilding an axe as big as she is.

D

Deleted member

Was wondering, ya'll thoughts on Tales of Vesperia? Was considering getting it, been thirsty for an RPG.

How is it? Like the music, story, characters, gameplay, and all that.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
She’s a skinny 17 year old girl weilding an axe as big as she is.
Yeah but that's her real self.

This is the cognitive world where you can literally jump multiple stories and and backflip on fools to rip off their masks.
They shoulda made her more confident in her thief form to contrast her "true" self.

Or something, I dunno, I'm not a writer.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Was wondering, ya'll thoughts on Tales of Vesperia? Was considering getting it, been thirsty for an RPG.

I played it for 5 minutes then stopped when I realized it wasn’t Persona 5.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got further along in Spider-Man PS4 again. I would be even further along, but I've been busy lately so that didn't happen. Grabbed the 2099 suit, Velocity Suit and Wrestling Suit. Also sent Mr. Negative to jail. I should be close to the part where I'm gonna meet up with the Sinister Six.

I know the Black and White 2099 suit is also unlockable, so that's cool. But the Insulated Suit is probably still my favorite.

Did someone mention 5head?
I know nothing of this character but this is great.

EDIT: Damn I thought someone posted in this thread but it was the other social thread.

Chrono.

I just found it on the FighterZ subreddit, I know it's supposedly rumored but I don't buy it.

Especially if Vergeben is saying it since his FighterZ track record has been horrendous.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

It's all pretty good.

Music, story, characters and gameplay are all top notch

Chrono.

KH DDD is actually...

Really fun. Way more than BBS ever was, and I enjoyed BBS to an extent.

KMDP

Smash Legend
KH DDD is actually...

Really fun. Way more than BBS ever was, and I enjoyed BBS to an extent.
I didn't know :ultkingdedede: got his own Kingdom Hearts game!

I bet it plays like a Dream.

(I'm going to bed, Good Night guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom