• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
While most are hyped for Mysterio joining the MCU

I'm more happy for the fact that it's Jake Gyllenhaal

The dude did some amazing performances
I’m more hyped over the MCU doing an Ultimate Spider-Man team up with Peter and Fury

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I always thought dating Futaba was kinda weird.

Cause the game very much paints her as a younger sister to Joker.

That said even I briefly considered dating her cause I ended up relating to a couple of her issues. But decided against it in the end.
I can somewhat agree on that, but I didn't really date her because I thought she was super hot and I wanted to bone her. I dated her because I want to make her happy and I didn't want her to ever be sad ever again.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Im thinking about starting up my writing again and continuing my Sonic fanfic, but I'm not confident in my writing skill and I hope it's an enjoyable read at least but I'm not feeling confident in the story right now which causes my willingness to finish the story to lower.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I should make an arena sometime this week...for literally illiterate players like myself

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder if the RE2 Remake will add Akuma as a playable character, since they had old rumors back in the day.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got two team battle arenas shut down due to Palutena’s Temple...tbf they had items on and the competitors waited for the convo to finish
I wonder if the RE2 Remake will add Akuma as a playable character, since they had old rumors back in the day.
Akuma vs Zombies...what the ****

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hnnnnrgh, why is it so hard to choose between Makoto and Kawakami? Why’d they make it so hard to not choose to date my homeroom teacher!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So because Joy Mech Fight isn't releasing on the NES online but is for the Famicom online, I switched my Nintendo account to Japan and back to get the Famicom online app.

I did get a bunch of Japanese news pop up on the feed but from what I read that will stop now my acount has changed back.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yep. It was an old hoax.

If people were making these hoaxes in the late 90s idk what made Grinch leak so believable.
I can somewhat agree on that, but I didn't really date her because I thought she was super hot and I wanted to bone her. I dated her because I want to make her happy and I didn't want her to ever be sad ever again.
I'm with you there. I don't think it's bad to date her like some people do either.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's a rumor of who the villain is in the Detective Pikachu film
Mewtwo :4mewtwo:

For those who played the game (like me) this shouldn't be a surprise, though Mewtwo wasn't really a villain in the game but still had a major role.

The real game villain is...
Roger Clifford
I still think that:
The story will feature mewtwo, but r seems to be the main focus.

In the poster they have, there was an online game where you could interact with the poster to find all the Easter eggs. You get points for each one. However the M2 and R on the dumpster do not give points implying they have a story purpose like the game.

So I think someone is still going to be making r and that mewtwo will show up here and there because of Pikachu’s promise. I wonder if it will still be roger pulling the strings though

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait Sae is a confidant too?
I believe Sae is a Confidant, yes, but you can't date her.

If she is (my memory might be failing on this matter), she's a Story Confidant like Igor and a couple of others are, she progresses automatically,

Chrono.

On one hand, I'm glad Sae isn't dateable as that would be unethical.

On the other hand... she's literally my type.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still think that:
The story will feature mewtwo, but r seems to be the main focus.

In the poster they have, there was an online game where you could interact with the poster to find all the Easter eggs. You get points for each one. However the M2 and R on the dumpster do not give points implying they have a story purpose like the game.

So I think someone is still going to be making r and that mewtwo will show up here and there because of Pikachu’s promise. I wonder if it will still be roger pulling the strings though
I can totally see R taking a role.

Roger I'm having problems seeing. Other than Tim looking for his father and Mewtwo, I personally believe that's where the plot similarities between the film and game are going to end as we haven't seen any events or other characters from the game in the trailer.
And Pikachu better have a strong love for coffee in this too.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Some creepy ***** is listening in on the gang!

Also I’m literally about to date Kawakami next time I visit her so what is a good way to raise my charm to max level really fast?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I have no doubt in my mind she's going to be made dateable in the inevitable enhanced reboot.

Potato_

Smash Lord

I feel the same way. I hate the relationships with the adults (Kawakami being the most egregious personally) but god Sae is perfect, I'm so conflicted.

I think she will be made romanceable in R though, I always felt that with the constant references to her being single that something would happen with her but nothing did.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I’m just gonna go to the bathhouse every day for the rest of July. Especially mondays and thursdays.

Also just fight the urge to date Kawakami. lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish I could do stuff in between the exam days. I just lostthe potential of atleast 10 charm points!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was not aware of this, but in Stardew Valley, you can take the Dinosaur Egg you occasionally find and throw it into the Coop's incubator to hatch a tiny little dinosaur thing that occasionally lays more Dinosaur Eggs.

That's a thing. .-.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Have you been doing a lot of speaking lately? If not, it's possible you just have a cold.

A lot of Stress can weaken your immune system.
My vocal chords are used to talking/teaching all day, and normally I can get through the day fine if I drink water. And, I've had over 100 ounces of water today.

But it feels significantly more sore than usual. This time, it's different.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
My vocal chords are used to talking/teaching all day, and normally I can get through the day fine if I drink water. And, I've had over 100 ounces of water today.

But it feels significantly more sore than usual. This time, it's different.
Might just be a cold developing. Keep drinking water and get some Vitamin C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom