• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey NintenZone: I don't usually bring this stuff up, but I recently completed a Smash Ultimate montage that inspires from people like Alpharad and Little Z if you know who they are. I thought I'd give something like this a shot and wanted to ask for feedback and if you liked what you saw as I've always wanted to do something like this at least since the Smash 4 days.

Either way, video is down below if you want to look at it:

I loved it. Was laughing so hard with the T-Rex sounds when Ridley spiked his opponents.

Can't wait to see the K. Rool video. You're doing great stuff.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm looking at Ninja Gaiden gameplay to get an opinion on Ryu Hayabusa and this level of storytelling in a ****ing NES game is honestly pretty damn cool
Take a look at some of the 3D games as well, I can see some of his moves coming from that part of the series as well. Bow and Arrows, more complex sword and kick attacks ect. He still has a ton of Ninpo stuff too.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After months of procrastinating I've finally went out and bought all the Wii Shop Channel games I wanted before the service shuts its doors down for good later this month.

Here's my haul
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
Fluidity
Lit
Pokémon Rumble
ThruSpace
Castlevania the Adventure Rebirth
Contra Rebirth
Gradius Rebirth

Though I did miscalculated and have 700 points leftover. Need to decide what to do with that quickly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yellowlord Yellowlord
Watched your video, I really enjoyed it, the editing and type of humor(really liked the KND combo since it makes so much sense but I never saw anyone using it when doing these kinds of counts) are just on point imo so I wanna help by giving some advice:
-Use a standard text color for all the videos, it's easier on the eyes. Just white with a black shadow is simple but it works. Purple, for example, is... not good.
-Another thing is that you should try including clips from more matches instead of the same few ones.
-And the last thing is to edit out bad plays most of the time, you usually want to make yourself look good with these videos. I think something like Ridley failing to capitalize on the Skewer hit was funny and adds to the video but save those as small things.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
D118F1F7-FA91-4379-8C00-AEC47A4F7CB6.jpeg
012BF8B0-DA00-4103-AEC7-3A214F1724DF.jpeg
0564333B-9D26-4298-BD1D-EE657DDB15B5.jpeg

Holy **** guys he finally did it. Brock found true love. Good for him.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
SilvaGunner’s channel got taken down.
05FE7D9F-0CEF-44D5-A6FC-C77651F22806.jpeg

YouTube’s been screwing up since late last month it seems.

KMDP

Smash Legend
So, what you're trying to say is...
View attachment 185809View attachment 185810View attachment 185811

Holy **** guys he finally did it. Brock found true love. Good for him.
HORY ****!

ACTUAL CHARACTER PROGRESSION!? IN POKÉMON!?

Quick, someone check Hell!
-------------------------------
A minor update on me playing Fire Emblem: Reverse Recruitment.
I encountered a... pretty major glitch.

Apparently, the Preparation menu for Chapter 26E: Unfulfilled Heart doesn't like characters trying to promote in this hack, because when you try the game resets (seems like it's specific to Chapter 26, since I haven't had any issues with promotion up to now).

This wouldn't have been a problem, had Merlinus not been Level 20, where he forces a promotion before you can do anything else.

Not wanting to have to replay the whole previous chapter without Merlinus so he won't level up, I was about to give up, and then I had a brainwave. I got a clean ROM of the game, and transferred the save data from the hack to the clean game, let Merlinus promote, saved, then transferred the save data back,
Of course, I had to do this twice because it turned out to effect all promotions and not just Merlinus.

Chapter 26 is when you get Pent and Louise (Serra and Oswin in the hack).
FE7RR-OswinStats.PNG
FE7RR-SerraStats.PNG

Both of them are pretty powerful

For a frame of reference, in the vanilla game, you get Wallace (also a General) two chapters prior to this one (only one in the Eliwood story), all of Oswin's stats, except Luck, are higher than Wallace's. In some cases, significantly so.
Serra is about on par with Pent, the character she replaced; the big difference being that Serra has way higher Luck and Resistance, but lower Magic and Skill.

They also lucked out with Palettes that actually work (some characters look like horrible messes), having inherented Pent and Louise's colours.
FE7RR-OswinColour.PNG
FE7RR-SerraColour.PNG

<- This is what they should look like. (EDIT: Oswin, Serra)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't spam so much.
oof
So, what you're trying to say is...

HORY ****!

ACTUAL CHARACTER PROGRESSION!? IN POKÉMON!?

Quick, someone check Hell!
-------------------------------
A minor update on me playing Fire Emblem: Reverse Recruitment.
I encountered a... pretty major glitch.

Apparently, the Preparation menu for Chapter 26E: Unfulfilled Heart doesn't like characters trying to promote in this hack, because when you try the game resets (seems like it's specific to Chapter 26, since I haven't had any issues with promotion up to now).

This wouldn't have been a problem, had Merlinus not been Level 20, where he forces a promotion before you can do anything else.

Not wanting to have to replay the whole previous chapter without Merlinus so he won't level up, I was about to give up, and then I had a brainwave. I got a clean ROM of the game, and transferred the save data from the hack to the clean game, let Merlinus promote, saved, then transferred the save data back,
Of course, I had to do this twice because it turned out to effect all promotions and not just Merlinus.

Chapter 26 is when you get Pent and Louise (Serra and Oswin in the hack).
View attachment 185813View attachment 185815
Both of them are pretty powerful

For a frame of reference, in the vanilla game, you get Wallace (also a General) two chapters prior to this one (only one in the Eliwood story), all of Oswin's stats, except Luck, are higher than Wallace's. In some cases, significantly so.
Serra is about on par with Pent, the character she replaced; the big difference being that Serra has way higher Luck and Resistance, but lower Magic and Skill.

They also lucked out with Palettes that actually work (some characters look like horrible messes), having inherented Pent and Louise's colours.
View attachment 185812View attachment 185814
<- This is what they should look like. (EDIT: Oswin, Serra)
I will not let you stop me...I have backup that’ll protect me for life

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
The conversion is finally happening. Once PewDiePie gets stricken down, everyone will revolt and move to a new platform en masse.
Dude, the site sucks at taking action against certain things right now. They terminate Mumkey Jones’ channels for saying something that was considered hate speech but then they let a Chilean YouTuber get off with just a slap on the wrist even though the YouTuber
recorded himself torturing his cat to death and abusing one of the kittens he adopted later. YouTube took the videos down but the channel still remains to this day.
. The site is just a big **** show now.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Yellowlord Yellowlord
Watched your video, I really enjoyed it, the editing and type of humor(really liked the KND combo since it makes so much sense but I never saw anyone using it when doing these kinds of counts) are just on point imo so I wanna help by giving some advice:
-Use a standard text color for all the videos, it's easier on the eyes. Just white with a black shadow is simple but it works. Purple, for example, is... not good.
-Another thing is that you should try including clips from more matches instead of the same few ones.
-And the last thing is to edit out bad plays most of the time, you usually want to make yourself look good with these videos. I think something like Ridley failing to capitalize on the Skewer hit was funny and adds to the video but save those as small things.
Your feedback is very appreciated, Shishoe, especially with the text suggestion: I wanted to try and thematically make it fit each character color wise, but I understand white is a easier color to see in general.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Valhalla just ended and it's the first Smash Ultimate tourney I've watched live (Only top 8 but still). The game is pretty fun from a spectator perspective IMO, most of the games ended up in last hit situation, I got really excited and nervous lots of times, don't know how they manage through that pressure. And lot of character variety, grand finals was Wario VS Ridley, two characters that most people see as mid tiers at best. Really hoping no balance updates come up soon, the game is still young and people are showing that lots of characters can be played at the hightest level.

D

Deleted member

Valhalla just ended and it's the first Smash Ultimate tourney I've watched live (Only top 8 but still). The game is pretty fun from a spectator perspective IMO, most of the games ended up in last hit situation, I got really excited and nervous lots of times, don't know how they manage through that pressure. And lot of character variety, grand finals was Wario VS Ridley, two characters that most people see as mid tiers at best. Really hoping no balance updates come up soon, the game is still young and people are showing that lots of characters can be played at the hightest level.
This is ironically the most balanced Smash game so far tbh. I do expect Inklings and Snake to become a bit obnoxious eventually but they're nowhere near as centralizing as, say, ZSS, Sheik and Diddy were in Smash 4.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Brock now has a comefy that was given to him by nurse joy.

He was literally laid.

Brock’s picking up all the ladies in Aloha.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is ironically the most balanced Smash game so far tbh. I do expect Inklings and Snake to become a bit obnoxious eventually but they're nowhere near as centralizing as, say, ZSS, Sheik and Diddy were in Smash 4.
Inklings are pure and perfect

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got my car washed for the first time in forever.

Now it's just a slightly lighter shade of white.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just remembered that Snake Eater 3D exists and it still sounds like such an unnecessary port. I wonder if it's even good.

Here people, have a random video of crabs dancing.
You're like, half a year late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom