• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, this is a pretty good blog post about transness in 2018 animes but damn it's really a shame it's so small. Baby steps I guess, I really like how open some of these examples are as I had only watched Zombie Land and MHA.
https://blog.yukinogatari.moe/?p=476

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
KMDP KMDP That is true about One Piece. Though if anything, I hope that they find a way to reuse that stupid hammer thing as is. It was bad, but could still be used in a fun way. Mortal Kombat 9 even referenced Sonya's Kombat Time, a pretty stupid thing from the show. It should be for fun. As long as it's not like some copyrighted device or whatever, it shouldn't be an issue.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Quick topic. A Pokémon team that uses Pokémon only from the 3rd Generation. Go!
Blaziken/Breloom/Gardevoir
Sharpedo/Banette/Aggron

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey NintenZone: I don't usually bring this stuff up, but I recently completed a Smash Ultimate montage that inspires from people like Alpharad and Little Z if you know who they are. I thought I'd give something like this a shot and wanted to ask for feedback and if you liked what you saw as I've always wanted to do something like this at least since the Smash 4 days.

Either way, video is down below if you want to look at it:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Every show I'm currently watching except for one is on hiatus. SU is all I have right now.

Really hoping DuckTales doesn't take five months to return like it after December last year.

Chrono.

Supposedly this has the DB fandom debating for the last couple of weeks now, which is about if Goku really tried to tap into UI here or not.

Personally I think it's just a cameo or Easter egg. The coloring is nearly identical to the silver UI hair so I can see why people think so.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Finish My Hero Academia Season 2. It was pretty good( more on it later) but most importantly:
Screenshot (168).png

Your gonna have a bad time!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hot springs are overrated :p
Besides, I dig girls with glasses :p
BB740CA4-0AA3-4C06-B9D2-E4DFCA236C95.jpeg
6AA80C03-1533-45EC-8C6A-E21A0BCE18C0.jpeg
Every show I'm currently watching except for one is on hiatus. SU is all I have right now.

Really hoping DuckTales doesn't take five months to return like it after December last year.
Ducktales had that hiatus due to moving channel...yet they still had it better than Gravity Falls/TMNT 2012/Korra/Steven Universe/Star vs TFOE
I think Toon Link might be the best Link now.
He always was

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Supposedly this has the DB fandom debating for the last couple of weeks now, which is about if Goku really tried to tap into UI here or not.

Personally I think it's just a cameo or Easter egg. The coloring is nearly identical to the silver UI hair so I can see why people think so.
Man, no wonder Sean keeps saying it's harder to do the screams. The man just keeps trying to go harder. Like dude, you're going over the top.

Potato_

Smash Lord

I didn't know they already started showing off dub clips, nice to see!

The eyes in particular really remind me of UI, I do think it's intentional.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Well, his eyes turn silverish too.
imo is just an easter egg, considering that probably even Goku knows that UI is pretty much a last resort emergency thing that activates until he's bodied.

On the other hand this could foreshadow something in a future movie/arc.

Funnily enough, when the first leaks about the movie came out they said there was no mention or reference to UI at all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nairo is a fun Smash streamer, while ZeRo isn’t as fun but still hella entertaining

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So I decided to buy one of the New Year's bundles, the Fjorm pack specifically.

Walked out with my fifth Summer Camilla, my second Brave Veronica, and my fifth Summer Takumi by the end of those orbs.

Was hoping I'd get at least one Legendary Azura during it, but hey, more Summer Takumis are always a good thing! Mine is now at 40+4!

Don't know how my luck on the Legendary Hero banner will go in its final two days, but I'm hoping I can walk out with a 40+5 Summer Takumi by the end of it, as well as hopefully get one copy of Legendary Azura for my Aether Raids team!

KMDP

Smash Legend

Either Goku was trying to go Ultra Instinct, or it's just an alternative representation of the "shell-breaking" effect that they had been using for the Super Saiyan Blue transformation previously (where the body turns white before the transformation finishes).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean I just like women period, glasses or no
Hey NintenZone: I don't usually bring this stuff up, but I recently completed a Smash Ultimate montage that inspires from people like Alpharad and Little Z if you know who they are. I thought I'd give something like this a shot and wanted to ask for feedback and if you liked what you saw as I've always wanted to do something like this at least since the Smash 4 days.

Either way, video is down below if you want to look at it:

I will definitely watch this when I get home.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm so freaking exhausted. I tried to get more sleep last night than usual, but ofc that didn't work out.

I need some earplugs or something. I feel like death right now from how drowsy I am.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm looking at Ninja Gaiden gameplay to get an opinion on Ryu Hayabusa and this level of storytelling in a ****ing NES game is honestly pretty damn cool
The cutscenes were a huge thing back when it released, indeed.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
For all we know he's just "Mercenary"
He/She is pretty much like Xenoblade Chronicles X's Cross right? Also like Robin and Corrin from Fire Emblem.

I also bought/download Shining Resonance Refrain on Nintendo eshop, it's on sale for $24.99, I played the demo last year summer and the demo was probably the worst demo of 2018... compare to Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo it's like an Ant and a giant comparison (I just watch Ant Man and the Wasp lately...)

Iridium

Smash Hero
I'm looking at Ninja Gaiden gameplay to get an opinion on Ryu Hayabusa and this level of storytelling in a ****ing NES game is honestly pretty damn cool
Exactly. Pretty much the first NES game to actually use cutscenes. The intro always gets me as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom