• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Man my Smash roster ended up at 100 characters, including echoes. lol
My entire dream roster includes 750 characters with echoes
Well it will once I revamp it for the umpteenth time because they added Joker

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Deku's in Jump Force, now people can stop complaining. Although like everyone else, barring a couple examples he looks ****ing weird.

The roster is looking better than J-Stars at least. But JUMP Ultimate Stars is still the GOAT. I hope Arc Sys gets to do a crossover title one of these days. After what they did with DBFZ, how could I not want to see that?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shoulder Pit says a Pikachu plushie while shouting Tackle

Less scrupulous shoulder entity says ranged taser while shouting Thunderbolt
Pit got his Pikachu killed...don’t take his advice on anything related to Pokémon
Someone had to do it.
oh my yes
Guys

I just made this
I’ll just stick with :ultpit::ultsonic::ultinkling::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultrosalina::ultpiranha::ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultmario:

D

Deleted member

like I said...I’ll stick to whom I mentioned...plus :ultpalutena::ultzelda::ultzss::ultdaisy::ultlucina::ultchrom::ultrobin::ultcorrin::ultmarth::ultroy::ultsamus::ultrichter:
The best waifus/husbandos are obviously :ultisabelle::ultpikachu::ultyoshi::ultlucario:
You need to realize that
Edit: You also need to realize that I've hit 2000 posts :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Deku's in Jump Force, now people can stop complaining. Although like everyone else, barring a couple examples he looks ****ing weird.

The roster is looking better than J-Stars at least. But JUMP Ultimate Stars is still the GOAT. I hope Arc Sys gets to do a crossover title one of these days. After what they did with DBFZ, how could I not want to see that?
download3f7d4efa_nloadcf51fbfd__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2fmTkGluE_2.png

Joking aside, I don't like how this probably means he's the only character from the series. It seems only the long-running ones are getting more than ome character and heck, even Boruto's Dad only has two.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 183549
Joking aside, I don't like how this probably means he's the only character from the series. It seems only the long-running ones are getting more than ome character and heck, even Boruto's Dad only has two.
I'm getting it either way, but I'd like All Might to make an appearance.
Or Uraraka.

I don't care about the characters looking weird cause the whole "they're in real life now" is weird to begin with so I find it kinda fitting.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Pikachu because of Pika Libre
I adore Libre but I can't really imagine her as a waifu.

Maybe it's a side effect of being a Libre main, maybe it's a different appreciation of the character, I don't know.

Lucario because them paws stereotypical furry husbando
1523501013154.png

Ain't saying you're wrong.

Just saying nah.

Yoshi because... have you seen some of his animations in the Mario Party games?
RlsWgrR.jpg

Clearly not.

Probably for the best.

Is Sheik Waifu or Husbando?
Why_not_both.png

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I apparently just can't stop posting on SB no matter how hard I try right now so whatever.
If it's helping distract myself then that's fine. Might stay away from certain threads still though. Sorry if I've been a bit annoying at all about my personal stuff recently. It's a bit satisfying to just kinda vent into a box filled with a bunch of people I don't know to be honest

Is Sheik Waifu or Husbando?
yes

WumboTheSecond

Thief of Hearts
I apparently just can't stop posting on SB no matter how hard I try right now so whatever.
If it's helping distract myself then that's fine. Might stay away from certain threads still though. Sorry if I've been a bit annoying at all about my personal stuff recently. It's a bit satisfying to just kinda vent into a box filled with a bunch of people I don't know to be honest

yes
Hold on let me go move the free camera around to find out. I'll get back to you on that one

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Thank god, now all I need is Jojo and I can ignore the game entirely

D

Deleted member

Going back to Octopath, Alfyn's 3rd chapter is... it sure is something. I wasn't a fan of his story in the first two chapters but damn I didn't think it'd get so deep.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797

Still needs All Might, Todoroki, Tomura Shigaraki, Jotaro Kujo, DIO, and maybe Giorno Giovanna and then it will be perfect and since they have Yugi, I thought they were adding Kaiba in too, but it is what it is, I guess. :upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom