• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Cause if he gets to complain about any aspect of Zelda being broken multiple times this year I get to hit him with food
Ultimate Zelda is broken in a game where the only playable characters are Smash 4 Zelda, Brawl Ganondorf, Bowser Jr. and Samus

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ultimate Zelda is broken in a game where the only playable characters are Smash 4 Zelda, Brawl Ganondorf, Bowser Jr. and Samus
Nah nah nah. The first time was me barely beating him with a wellspaced Lightning Kick in 4, leading to him saying "They need to nerf Zelda" unironically and the other was launch day, "**** this broken character have you SEEN her final smash?"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Nah nah nah. The first time was me barely beating him with a wellspaced Lightning Kick in 4, leading to him saying "They need to nerf Zelda" unironically and the other was launch day, "**** this broken character have you SEEN her final smash?"
Okay that last bit is true.

All you have to do is float off towards the right or left blast zone and let it loose. If it gets em - and it will - that's an instant stock.

Lotta final smashes wish they could say they're guaranteed, hers actually is.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay that last bit is true.

All you have to do is float off towards the right or left blast zone and let it loose. If it gets em - and it will - that's an instant stock.

Lotta final smashes wish they could say they're guaranteed, hers actually is.
Yeah but I'm pretty sure balance got thrown out the window for all these final smashes

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How the **** do I effectively get behind Ganon without getting my ass handed to me?

Chrono.

that doesnt help at all
Some of his moves have openings where you can just jump over and wail on him from the back while he attacks. I haven't fought him in a long while but I explicitly remember that big laser move he does being one of them.

After he's done attacking I suggest just to get away from him again as he'll probably try to whack you with his blades.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
How the **** do I effectively get behind Ganon without getting my *** handed to me?
With any of the Links you can just double jump over him...with Zelda just Farore's Wind probably the best method since its faster and damages his tail as you teleport

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So apparently Nintendo may end up sending Souja boy to Jail.

What a time to be alive.
For all the times I was forced to listen to him in 7th grade and to see the dumb Souja Boy dance by all the kids in Middle School, this is actually very cathartic.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Omg
Snake is wholesome and ***less
So apparently Nintendo may end up sending Souja boy to Jail.

What a time to be alive.
Nintendo out for blood
My Smash copy should get shipped on Thursday, let's hope it arrives before Christmas at least.

Tell your friend they're just like Viridi and make them watch the Bayo Guidance.
Viridi = Best Sensei
How the **** do I effectively get behind Ganon without getting my *** handed to me?
air dodge after jumping twice or more times

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Why would you ever do that to yourself?
Because I wanted to give Moffat a chance...and season 6 lessened my opinion of him greatly.
I will say, he was pretty decent during the Capaldi era...it's moreso his run during the Smith era that leaves me frustrated. Season 6 is a trainwreck, and half to 3/4ths of season 7 is various shades of bland and average.

Out of Matt Smith's era though, season 5 is good. I quite enjoyed season 5.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
TODAY ON "GWEN'S FRIEND IS ****ING STUPID"
A friend: Man **** Inklings **** Splatoon who even likes them cut them
Me: I agree on most of that, though there's no need to cut them. Nerf them, they seem too finetuned
******* friend: Shut up all you two ever do is complain about **** you don't like
Other friend: Well that's because **** Inklings
*******: Other people like them! They aren't even that bad and have very exploitable weaknesses and ways to counter them
Me: Dude I have been watching the highest level play we currently have, they're super agile, have good moves that rack up damage even if I hear Nair is bad, the ink mechanic lets them rack up damage even easier, they can ink the ground to force you to approach differently or be slower and it's harder to mash out of bury with them than with other burying moves, what weaknesses are there?
*******, completely straight-faced and serious: Just don't get hit
The friend that talks trash about my girl honestly offends me far more than the guy that legitimately doesn't understand basic gameplay principles TBH

And an extra dollop of party foul on you for agreeing with them LOL

You're a Bayo main look me in the eye and tell me a girl can't main another girl on the principle of just liking them while the competitive community burns to a crisp in the distance

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
An interesting piece of Rayman’s history has finally been preserved.
Bits and pieces of the original version of Rayman Raving Rabbids (back when it was a proper Rayman game) have been found in the final game’s code. There’s some interesting stuff here.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Incineroar is actually one of the few characters I play a lot of.
The characters I play a lot of are...

:ultcloud::ultkrool::ultsonic::ultdoc::ultroy::ultyounglink: - in no particular order.

Granted, I would play more of other characters, but there's just so many characters it's easy to laser-focus on to what works rather than spreading yourself thin.

I also played :ultrobin: over and over in Smash until I got that godforsaken "Flurry Hit Kill on a Level 9" challenge.
----------------------------
Speaking of Challenges, people who say that "Beat the Final Battle in Adventure Mode without dying" is too hard haven't worked out it never says you have to play it on a specific difficulty.

I knocked out both the "Beat the Final Battle without dying" and "Beat the first phase of the Final Battle as Ganondorf without dying" at the same time by playing on Easy (after I beat it on Hard with the characters I actually play).

It was incredibly cathartic to just have :ultganondorf: steam-roll all the Final Boss phases (only healing for safety) after the insane challenge of the Hard Mode version.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The characters I play a lot of are...

:ultcloud::ultkrool::ultsonic::ultdoc::ultroy::ultyounglink: - in no particular order.

Granted, I would play more of other characters, but there's just so many characters it's easy to laser-focus on to what works rather than spreading yourself thin.

I also played :ultrobin: over and over in Smash until I got that godforsaken "Flurry Hit Kill on a Level 9" challenge.
----------------------------
Speaking of Challenges, people who say that "Beat the Final Battle in Adventure Mode without dying" is too hard haven't worked out it never says you have to play it on a specific difficulty.

I knocked out both the "Beat the Final Battle without dying" and "Beat the first phase of the Final Battle as Ganondorf without dying" at the same time by playing on Easy (after I beat it on Hard with the characters I actually play).

It was incredibly cathartic to just have :ultganondorf: steam-roll all the Final Boss phases (only healing for safety) after the insane challenge of the Hard Mode version.
Thanks for reminding me about Cloud. I gotta fix my sig now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The only Challenges I have left to do are:
  • "Beat a Lv. 9 CPU by at least 3 points in a 2-player battle."
  • "Against 4 Lv. 9 CPUs, KO 3 opponents with a meteor smash." (which will be a nightmare for me because I'm awful at off-stage play)
  • "Clear Intensity 9.9"
  • "KO fighters from Fire Emblem 20 times"
  • "Play All-Star Smash alone and KO an opponent with a meteor smash"
  • "As Ken, clear Century Smash alone using only special moves."
  • "As Wolf, clear Century Smash alone within 5 minutes."
  • "Get 3 KOs in Cruel Smash while playing solo."
  • All Online Challenges (can't play Online if you aren't subscribed)
Currently trying the Ken one.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You know who Ima gonna say
View attachment 183195
"LAYTON!!"
Or any main characters from Level 5 will be good.

Be real here, as always, I am actually fine for almost any characters being in Smash Ultimate as DLC.

Oh that reminds me that I have to enter my Piranha Plant code asap.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was playing as :ultsonic: and used three different springs followed by a bair to defeat a great :ultlink:
:ultinkling: have been nothing but amazing for me to play against people (their uair is so good)
And of course...:ultpit: is just perfection in an Illiterate bottle
I guess so.
Flaming Crotch for the win for you

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We talking mains?

So far Link is still king. Loving his bombs! And surprisingly his 0% sword beam is a lot more useful than I first thought it was, great for extra long distance harrasment.

Roy's been showing a lot of promise as my number 2 in this game, he meshes well with the new mechanics!

Inklings have been a big surprise and I'll probably look to using them a lot more.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We talking mains?

So far Link is still king. Loving his bombs! And surprisingly his 0% sword beam is a lot more useful than I first thought it was, great for extra long distance harrasment.

Roy's been showing a lot of promise as my number 2 in this game, he meshes well with the new mechanics!

Inklings have been a big surprise and I'll probably look to using them a lot more.
I actually like Ultimate Link a lot less than than other games, I don’t know why.

Roy on the other hand... he’s fun on a bun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom