• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If Nintendo likes money, they'll add Sidon to Smash.
See, here's my logic:
Zelda BotW: has fish husbando? Yes-->wins GOTY
Mario Odyssey: has fish husbando? No-->loses GOTY
The Shape of Water: has fish husbando? Yes-->wins Best Picture
Get Out: has fish husbando? No-->loses Best Picture

As you can see, my logic has no flaws.

Chrono.

New trailer for Digimon Tri showed up and

OMEGAMON BLANCO?!?! MAX PODEEEEEEEEEERRRR

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If Nintendo likes money, they'll add Sidon to Smash.
See, here's my logic:
Zelda BotW: has fish husbando? Yes-->wins GOTY
Mario Odyssey: has fish husbando? No-->loses GOTY
The Shape of Water: has fish husbando? Yes-->wins Best Picture
Get Out: has fish husbando? No-->loses Best Picture

As you can see, my logic has no flaws.
Sidon is trash husbando. Kass infinitely hotter.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Yeah, it's too bad Breath of the Wild isn't one of the highest scoring video games of all time and Nintendo's first official Game of the Year they've received, and is on its way to becoming one of their best selling products...

Snark aside, we just wait and see I guess.
Breath of the Wild wasn't even their best-selling 2017 Switch game, let alone their "best selling product".

Please do your research before making outrageous claims like this.

Besides, Zelda games are always successful. The fact that BOTW was a hit doesn't suddenly make the Champions viable. They're on the same boat as characters like Ghirahim, Impa, and Midna. They'll fare about as well as they did.

I'll just leave this here.
Bandai/Namco wasn't in the original SSB4 trailer, either.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Breath of the Wild wasn't even their best-selling 2017 Switch game, let alone their "best selling product".

Besides, Zelda games are always successful. The fact that BOTW was a hit doesn't suddenly make the Champions viable. They're on the same boat as characters like Ghirahim, Impa, and Midna. They'll fare about as well as they did.
"Outrageous Claims"

Yeah okay, that's where I stop poking the bear. We'll see.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm gonna be that guy and say that I think Lyn may have a decent shot at becoming a playable character in this game...

Not that I'd want her to be but her popularity within the Fire Emblem community is something that's very apparent...

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
6.7 million, clearly a gross exaggeration on my end. How foolish of me. A grave injustice indeed. Especially since it's very nearly caught up to Twilight Princess and Ocarina's lifetime sales in only its first year on a platform that has become the fastest selling system of all time and is still climbing the ladder.

Yes, I know, I said "Best Selling game" period. I exaggerated in a sarcastic response. Chill out.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
6.7 million, clearly a gross exaggeration on my end. How foolish of me. A grave injustice indeed. Especially since it's very nearly caught up to Twilight Princess and Ocarina's lifetime sales in only its first year.

Yes, I know, I said "Best Selling game" period. I exaggerated in a sarcastic response. Chill out.
All I did was point out that this same thing happens every pre-release cycle, and you responded with a sarcastic tangent bolstered by "facts" that weren't even actually true.

There's no lack of "chill", here. If you're going to use points against me that aren't accurate, I'm going to let you know how wrong you are. That's how I roll. :smirk:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Bandai/Namco wasn't in the original SSB4 trailer, either.
BTW wasn't the most sold Switch game.

But it was probably the most sold product.

Wii U version sold a couple million too.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
All I did was point out that this same thing happens every pre-release cycle, and you responded with a sarcastic tangent bolstered by "facts" that weren't even actually true.

There's no lack of "chill", here. If you're going to use points against me that aren't accurate, I'm going to let you know how wrong you are. That's how I roll. :smirk:
Alright, alright, that's fair. I'll concede to that. Doesn't invalidate my other points though, nor its still impressive sales figures.

Yeesh, this is one aspect of Smash speculation I certainly didn't miss. :V

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I think that's not the best but neither the worst place to talk about characters, so let's go.

I hope inkling to be a high tier in the future and I also expect them to be defensive/ranged. This community always want new FLASHY AND FAST characters and cries about concepts that plays on the defensive side. Can we respect defensive gameplay a bit more? Please.

I wanted Travis Touchdown to be a newcomer before but the game was not mugen enough to have Travis. Now it is...After Cloud and with a new NO MORE HEROES title,it's quite possible.

Judme as you want,but I think a icon beyond only games will appear. I would pick Mickey.

Ice Climbers are confirmed for me.

I think no Dk character will appear. At this point I will only believe on them if Sakurai doesn't built the roster.

It's not a port. I'm 88% sure about it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
BTW wasn't the most sold Switch game.

But it was probably the most sold product.

Wii U version sold a couple million too.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/wiiu.html

BOTW didn't even make the chart for best selling Wii U games of all time.

The lowest seller on the list, Mario Party 10, capped at 2.16 million.

If BOTW sold less than 2.16 million on Wii U, that means, even combining the sales, SMO outsold it.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Man, I really wish Sakurai/Nintendo would come out and just say that it's a new game rather than a port. All the signs point to that being the case, but until it's confirmed it's still just speculation. Speculation with heavy evidence, but speculation nonetheless.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh very excited. Shame I can use them online right away and have to pay but 19.99 is a good price and im willing to go their story mode
Yeah. This dlc single player looks better than the original story mode.

Also if Smash adds a gen 7 pokemon I say forget Decidueye bring in ****ing Buzzwole.

Chrono.

Episode summaries for the final DB Super episodes came and hoooooo boy.

Not much to say about 130, it just talks about Goku and Jiren fighting. It's implied UI Goku is stronger than Beerus though.

131 though...

Basically, it's all but outright said that Goku is eliminated by Jiren. But then Frieza finally shows up and death beams Jiren. That's about it, we don't know if he kills him with it or if he eliminates him or if Jiren just brushes him off.

Still, Goku took the L again it seems.
Yeah. This dlc single player looks better than the original story mode.

Also if Smash adds a gen 7 pokemon I say forget Decidueye bring in ****ing Buzzwole.
Speaking of Decidueye.

Anyone else getting Sceptile flashbacks when people say he's the most likely gen 7 rep?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Not much to say about 130, it just talks about Goku and Jiren fighting. It's implied UI Goku is stronger than Beerus though.

131 though...

Basically, it's all but outright said that Goku is eliminated by Jiren. But then Frieza finally shows up and death beams Jiren. That's about it, we don't know if he kills him with it or if he eliminates him or if Jiren just brushes him off.

Speaking of Decidueye.

Anyone else getting Sceptile flashbacks when people say he's the most likely gen 7 rep?
Nah Decidueye is the Hawlucha. Everyone expects it but some other pokemon will get it.

Edit:
how the **** does universe 7 got get erased then?

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

131 though...

Speaking of Decidueye.

Yeah but... Sceptile made it into Pokken Tournament! Decidueye...

Wait, crap.

Chrono.

Nah Decidueye is the Hawlucha. Everyone expects it but some other pokemon will get it.

Edit:
how the **** does universe 7 got get erased then?
Hawlucha was expected for Smash?

DBS:
No, Goku is seemingly eliminated by Jiren, Universe 7 thinks they're done, then Frieza shows up from the rubble and Death Beams Jiren.

The summary doesn't say if he kills Jiren or not.

D

Deleted member

Everyone knows the Gen 7 rep will be Pyukumuku, its moveset would be much more interesting than any boring owl
Neutral Special: Recover-heals 50% damage from self.
Side Special: Protect-creates a barrier in front of Pyukumuku that cannot be broken. Fails if used repeatedly.
Down Special: Counter-it's Counter.
Up Special: Innards Out-Pyukumuku throws its innards out and latches onto the stage's ledge.

Final Smash: All Out Pummeling-as the only damaging move it can learn, Pyukumuku will unleash a Z-powered Counter without mercy and instantly KO any opponents in front of him.

Special traits:
-Pyukumuku cannot move or turn around
-Pyukumuku's jumps are lower than Little Mac's
-When KOed, the opponent who defeated it will receive equal damage and knocback to the finishing hit it received.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Oh, and about DBS...

If it plays out with Freiza death beaming Jiren, and Goku getting eliminated, it means that Frieza likely ends up getting the Super Dragon Balls. Hoo boy.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Made an ideal Smash Switch roster:

This is only temporary, but once the next newcomer gets announced, I will change it.
It’s not that ideal if Bomberman, Isaac and Chibi Robo aren’t on it.

Hawlucha was expected for Smash?

DBS:
No, Goku is seemingly eliminated by Jiren, Universe 7 thinks they're done, then Frieza shows up from the rubble and Death Beams Jiren.

The summary doesn't say if he kills Jiren or not.
I remember a lot of people thought it would be in Smash 4.

Oh, and about DBS...

If it plays out with Freiza death beaming Jiren, and Goku getting eliminated, it means that Frieza likely ends up getting the Super Dragon Balls. Hoo boy.
Honestly I think everyone expected that especially after Vegeta got eliminated.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
In all the Smash Switch hype, people have seemed to forget that today is the 10 year anniversary of Brawl's release date in North America.

I remember that day clearly. My mom bought me Brawl that day and I spent countless hours trying everything out, looking for unlockable characters and all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only thing I hope for is all the characters be unlocked at the start.

Also Iwant all the characters to returnfrom 4.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Me? Getting a job at Nintendo? Haha not a chance

I wanna work for nintendo baddly, its my childhood dream second to working with animals and thr ****ing SPCA wont call me back so there is that dream
This is clearly a indicator that Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is trying to miss lead us, about the fact they have clearly started working for Nintendo, so as to stop the Nintendo Ninjas from permanently silencing them.

And what's SPCA?

Meanwhile, Nintendo just can't let us forget about Mar10.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/03/09/mario-can-now-guide-your-route-in-google-maps/amp/

Mario is going to be on Google Maps for a little while. Complete with the Pipe Frame (bless) and all sorts of little goodies.

Guess that's as good of an excuse as any for me to go out to eat!
You sure you really want to be getting directions from Mario, while he's in a Kart? He might try to get you to drive in a river, or on a rainbow. Mario really isn't the best person for giving directions to someone.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
This is clearly a indicator that Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is trying to miss lead us, about the fact they have clearly started working for Nintendo, so as to stop the Nintendo Ninjas from permanently silencing them.

And what's SPCA?

You sure you really want to be getting directions from Mario, while he's in a Kart? He might try to get you to drive in a river, or on a rainbow. Mario really isn't the best person for giving directions to someone.
Don't worry, I'll super glue a Paraglider onto my car. Should be fine.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Finally a picture from Rilex that I can post...
Yes, I know, Pearl's expression on the second panel looks hideous.... But ya know, it's Pearl....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

And what's SPCA?

SPCA is Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Basickly its a shelter for the adoption of animals. i sent in an application to be a Animal Care technition that looks after the pets, monitors their health, clean their kennels and everything but they havent even bothered to call me if I was accepted or rejected

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Someone: "You can't analyse a trailer without footage!"
GameXPlain: "Hold my beer."
GameXplain is a bunch of ****ing wizards.

I still remember how they managed to do a 13-minute analysis on the 10 seconds of footage Odyssey (which had no name yet) had in the first Switch trailer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom