• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
It doesn't surprise me Nintendo would choose to brand the game that way, but again I'd caution waiting until we see actual gameplay before making truly definitive statements, even if that's what Nintendo is doing. We conclusively know so little.
If this game is based on the Melee engine, I will name my kid Masahiro Melee Gibson.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Alright, thoughts!
Warioware Gold: Looks pretty cool! Might get it
Dillon 3: I loved the second game and a physical release is cool as hell. Framerate **** the bed a little though
BiS remake: This is hella hype. Hope thqt stupid pollen minigame gets removed, then it's already perfect
Detective Pikachu: I'll get it in April I think. Or whenever I get the amiibo shipped
Luigi's Mansion: Might get it to show support to the green dude
Kirby Star Allies: OH MY GOD GRAND MAM'S THAT DYNA BLADE MINI BOSS YAAAAAS! DEDEDE AND META KNIGHT YAAAAAS! BANDANA DEE DESPITE NO SPEAR KIRBY IS YAAAAAAAAAS!!! RICK KINE AND COO ARE ****ING YAAAAAAS!! MARX IS SO WHAT THE **** BUT YAAAAAAAS! MOTHER ****ING GOOEY MY GOOD BOY YAAAAAS
Okami HD: Great! Glad we got the game on Switch after all!
Sushi Striker: Eh
Ocotopath: I don't care but it's neat!
NMH3: This **** looks fuuuun
Dark Souls: HAIIIIIIIIIIIII YAI FOOOOORCES! PRAISE THE SUN!
MyNintendo: Eh
Mario Tennis Aces: Looks cool but not for m-HOLY **** CHAIN CHOMP
Captain Toad: Looks neat but not for me. New Donk City looks are good as ever
Undertale: Burn it
Crash: This is going to be absolute fun. Only played 3 a little when I was a youngin
Little Nightmares: Eh
South Park: As deep as the show isn't actually a compliment you know right?
Hyrule Warriors: Probably gonna pick this up
ARMS:lol
Splatoon 2: This **** draaaaaaaaaagged **** this
Smash: Eh. Not really hypeworthy right now

D

Deleted member

Yeah, so turns out the "press listing" actually wasn't a thing. Sorry, @Flight.

Looks like it's fake leak season already...
Silly anons over there at /v/. But the trailer already gives me the impression that it's a new game, so I've yet to put that idea up on the history books.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
On more Fire Emblem, I think this wasn't posted (could have been, we've gotten so many pages in this thread it was hard to keep up), but I wanted to talk about the quotes for the new characters of FEH.

I'm loving this Chrom, has he always been such a dork? The roast Chrom makes to Frederick is also awesome. And Matthew Mercer is way too good for this world, we don't deserve him, even more after him acknowledging the "I'm being helpful!" line on twitter. The delivery on the lines is just awesome.

The rest of the kids sound fine to me, a bit more mature of what I expected, but they're nice. The worst part is that none of the Morgan's say "Time to even the odds!", which was their best quote in Awakening. Oh well, can't win them all.

And I also did the story maps, and well...
Alfonse is the true master tactician, Mark and Robin can step aside, he's coming off the bench. I'm really liking Laegjarn, and I reaaaally hope she joins Askr after that ending. I mean, what else can she do but oppose her father? Either way, really excited about where this is going, I want the story units to be playable already.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
>starts playing Heroes again because of F!Morgan
>wakes up at 2 am to do pulls
>doesn't get Morgan, gets Lucina and Nephenee instead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also, something I forgot to mention about the trailer tune:

Some parts melt together awkwardly, almost sliding/hiccuping from one note to the next.

This was not a song initially intended for ominous voices, although the actual tone of the song still plays far better with it than the Smash 4 theme ever would.

Notes that transitions that go quickly like that also aren't a mark of ANY current Smash Bros theme. Smash music tends to have very deliberate gaps between notes.

It's a new 'un. The song is way too distinct for it to just be trailer flavor. The transitions would have been cleaner and more than likely less notes would have been hit if it'd just been for flavor.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To all my dudes at the Smash 4 Leaks group, quote me with your new nicknames if you changed them. I gotta know what has changed the past two years. How has Nintenzone been while I have been gone?
Holy ****, you're back, I missed you, buddy.
Former Zoroarking, now I'm your teacher.

"Akko is my precious daughter"
You're gonna have to take my daughter from my cold dead hands, you hear me?
Gwen, what the hell are you doing in a Smash site then?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Holy ****, you're back, I missed you, buddy.
Former Zoroarking, now I'm your teacher.

"Akko is my precious daughter"
You're gonna have to take my daughter from my cold dead hands, you hear me?

Gwen, what the hell are you doing in a Smash site then?
Because I was hyped about Smash 4. This new Smash game has left me no reason to be excited

D

Deleted member

> Be me
> Have 3 remaining rares
namely Vale, Zenobia and Patroka
> Spend loads of hardly earned XPs to get as many Legendary cores as possible
> Put your best Luck modifiers and accessories
> Open your Legendary cores by using your boosters as well
> Get nothing but commons
> Become like the following:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm not joking, this is legitimately getting to me.

And the worst part is that there's part of the song garbled behind the final whoosh to where I can't hear it.

I made a wonky MP3 listening to it by ear.

There are twenty-two notes in the part I'm actually able to hear.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Am I a dork?
Lil bit.

Not a negative though.

I'm not joking, this is legitimately getting to me.

And the worst part is that there's part of the song garbled behind the final whoosh to where I can't hear it.

I made a wonky MP3 listening to it by ear.

There are twenty-two notes in the part I'm actually able to hear.
Oh geez.

You gotta step away from that MP3.

Get something to drink, come back fresh in a minute.

Is the Internet still on fire?
Eh.

Smoldering.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Coricus as an Inkling has got to be the best thing I've seen in a while.

The WOOMY spam makes it even better :laugh:

Should I join her and NGYES all the time? :p

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm feeling a lot a better, it helps that I have a job now so I can actually buy a switch so that helps a lot.

Now where is Shiny so I can hug him?
Glad to hear that.
Just tag his username and maybe he will come....

Like many others, the biggest reason I left was because speculation was over. But with Smash Switch, leaks and straw grasping is gonna run wild.
Well, I am here almost for a while ever since Smash 4 is out....

On the other hand I haven't been to Squidboards for a while now too.

And geeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz
Disclaimer, I am a huge fan of Beat'em ups, but since I am a human and not a blind follower, I do disagree on plenty of his opinions.
Such as how he said he can't review Xenoblade 2 because he didn't play much, and he didn't like the game for both legit and odd reason.

And now, we see him being disappointed... for another odd reason. It's really hard to understand your disappointment when you clearly said you have high expectations in the first place.

Or hell, just somethings that you expect to mention aren't mentioned was even more absurd... I get that we are craving for Nintendo Online service (Which me, I really don't give a crap for now.), but since it's still March, I NEVER expect them to discuss more about Nintendo online....

And really? It's okay if you brag you already have N Sane Trilogy,Fractured But Whole, and Undertale on other plat forms.... but then again... can you play them on the go?

Also... SMASH... I get that not everyone is a Smash fan, but when a new Smash Bros comes this year.... and sorry but... who really cares about FE Switch and Pokemon after this? Now I kind of hope that Pokemon Switch and Metroid Prime 4 should be 2019 title....

So, I may sound a like fanboy but... when there's Xenoblade and then Smash coming, I will become a fanboy, if anyone said this Direct was disappointing then they really have some issues or should know their place.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh how exciting! A character literally everyone saw coming!
Half the ride is the sense of wonder as to what we'll get, tho, which is exactly why the one obvious character should go first.

Oh, and some of us actually like Inkli-WOOMEMY WOOMEMY WOOMEMY

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You guys know that the Octoling DLC trailer, the music sounded like it had some inspiration for the song War, what is good for.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I mean, this is the 1st announcement about the game. Announcement hype about game > Inkling hype
Speak for yourself.

We all knew it'd happen eventually - that it happened with a new challenger opened the floor back up to a lot of interesting possibilities.

That we got inklings is icing on the cake.

D

Deleted member

Personally, if it's just an enhanced port, I'm only gonna buy it if there are features that interest me (Characters or otherwise). Not gonna re-buy a game that I already bought twice.
Just my 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Yeah but in comparison to every other first trailer shown this was underwhelming as hell. Not even gameplay. I just need more if they want me to buy it
I'm pretty sure gameplay won't help us distinguish between it and Smash 4 going by what was usually shown in the trailers.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright, thoughts!
Warioware Gold: Looks pretty cool! Might get it
Dillon 3: I loved the second game and a physical release is cool as hell. Framerate **** the bed a little though
BiS remake: This is hella hype. Hope thqt stupid pollen minigame gets removed, then it's already perfect
Detective Pikachu: I'll get it in April I think. Or whenever I get the amiibo shipped
Luigi's Mansion: Might get it to show support to the green dude
Kirby Star Allies: OH MY GOD GRAND MAM'S THAT DYNA BLADE MINI BOSS YAAAAAS! DEDEDE AND META KNIGHT YAAAAAS! BANDANA DEE DESPITE NO SPEAR KIRBY IS YAAAAAAAAAS!!! RICK KINE AND COO ARE ****ING YAAAAAAS!! MARX IS SO WHAT THE **** BUT YAAAAAAAS! MOTHER ****ING GOOEY MY GOOD BOY YAAAAAS
Okami HD: Great! Glad we got the game on Switch after all!
Sushi Striker: Eh
Ocotopath: I don't care but it's neat!
NMH3: This **** looks fuuuun
Dark Souls: HAIIIIIIIIIIIII YAI FOOOOORCES! PRAISE THE SUN!
MyNintendo: Eh
Mario Tennis Aces: Looks cool but not for m-HOLY **** CHAIN CHOMP
Captain Toad: Looks neat but not for me. New Donk City looks are good as ever
Undertale: Burn it
Crash: This is going to be absolute fun. Only played 3 a little when I was a youngin
Little Nightmares: Eh
South Park: As deep as the show isn't actually a compliment you know right?
Hyrule Warriors: Probably gonna pick this up
ARMS:lol
Splatoon 2: This **** draaaaaaaaaagged **** this
If you haven't noticed...
This website was on fire when Smash Bros for Switch was announced, but yeah, not everyone is going to be that hyped.
You guys know that the Octoling DLC trailer, the music sounded like it had some inspiration for the song War, what is good for.
Hm....

It does sound similar... a bit...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

There you guys go. The, uh. . .musical fruits of my labor.

Yeah.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

There you guys go. The, uh. . .musical fruits of my labor.

Yeah.
Mmm.

Has kind of an ambient feel to it. Sparse notes, lots of space in between. Might honestly just be for the trailer.

Although...I guess Brawl's theme is pretty sparse in it's opening notes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom