• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Well I finished unlocking characters, my last ones were Dr Mario and Sheik.

Which one were y'alls?
King K. Rool was my first unlocked character and Chrom was my last unlocked character, he bested me at least two to three times before I got him.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Detective Pikachu: Faithful real-life interpretations of the Pokemon
Sonic: A College Football mascot reject

Bruh
Not to mention we got a full trailer on Detective Pikachu movie right away.

Whereas Sonic all we got is just a teaser poster... And it looked bad already lol.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Welp Marth is now retired from WoL I just unlocked Link!

GG

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are those 3 characters like ghosts or something?
I think in Norse mythology they were once part of askr and lived in other nations before being sent to hell and made generals. I could be wrong though

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think in Norse mythology they were once part of askr and lived in other nations before being sent to hell and made generals. I could be wrong though
Actually, Lif and Lifthrasir in Norse Mythology were the only two humans that survived Ragnarok. In FEH, Lif is apparently the first king of Askr. If you look at Norse Mythology, Askr and Embla were the first humans created by the gods, which somewhat ties Askr & Embla with Lif & Lifthrasir as both being the "first" of their worlds. So if Lif is the First King of Askr, that would tie Thrasir to likely being the First Queen of Embla.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey fam.

If y'all in a praying mood.

She's passed.

She could use one if you got one.
I'm so very sorry, my friend. Just keep in your heart that she's up there happier than she's ever been. Looking down on you and smiling at you. Following you wherever you go. As long as you know that then she's never really gone.

I'll pray for her, and you, but just know that she's always with you. In your heart and mind. Stay strong bud.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Not getting my hopes up for Book III despite how it talks about how it'll be a different "tone" compared to Books I and II. We all remember how they said Book II would be "different," and we all got our hopes up... only to find out how it eventually turn out. Yeah, maybe there'll be some good things out of Book III like there was Book II, but for the most part, I'd say we shouldn't get our hopes up that much.

I will say though that Hel's design looks really badass. Damn, she looks super creepy, and in a very fitting way for someone who rules the Kingdom of the Dead. Eir has quite an elegant design too, and Lif and Thrasir look cool (albeit maybe a bit over too designed). It looks like they were all drawn by Yusuke Kozaki (the shading points to it), so I gotta applaud him for some neat character designs he made.

Glad that we're finally getting the Beast units, though I'm a bit surprised they won't be introduced tomorrow. I guess that's a good thing, because that means I still have time to save up for Kaden; I originally had a feeling our first "Beast banner" was going to be a Fateswakening Banner featuring Panne, Keaton, and Kaden, but I guess that's not happening right now.

Speaking of beast units:

Nailah confirmed to appear in the same Radiant Dawn banner with Tibarn!

Won't comment much on Mythic Heroes or the new Hero Fest banner, but those Summoning Tickets... first we had Grails, and now we have Summoning Tickets. Gee, Fire Emblem Heroes sure is porting some stuff from Fate/Grand Order, huh?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, I've made a lot of incoherent ranting over the past couple of pages but I think I can summarize my entire wild response in two tweet embeds.

Uno.

Dos.

This Spirit Board battle is stupid and these stats are stupid and I love all of it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
OK, I've made a lot of incoherent ranting over the past couple of pages but I think I can summarize my entire wild response in two tweet embeds.

Uno.

Dos.

This Spirit Board battle is stupid and these stats are stupid and I love all of it.
The battle wasn't exactly hard. I can understand why it would be frustrating, but I did beat him twice and got him on my 2nd try. On the other hand, those stats and effects...

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The battle wasn't exactly hard. I can understand why it would be frustrating, but I did beat him twice and got him on my 2nd try. On the other hand, those stats and effects...
I didn't say hard, I said stupid.

He's no nightmare like Pauline to say the least, but there's something inherently hilarious about a match where the opponent can KO you in a literal non exaggerated three hits because the character being emulated is just that OP in the source material.

It's great LOL

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My first Spirit I got in Ultimate...

Sakurai knows me all too well.
Hey fam.

She's passed.

My prayers for her, her family, and you Red. It's terrible to hear what happened and I wish I could do more to help beyond words.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y'know if Pokemon Detective Pikachu is how you do it right then the Sonic the Hedgehog movie is how you do it completely, totally, 100%, horrifically wrong. I don't even have to see the trailer to tell you that. Jim Carrey as Robotnik sounds neat but like, why?

Ivander

Smash Legend
My first Spirit I got in Ultimate...

Sakurai knows me all too well.
Some Spirits to keep an eye out for.

Zygarde 50% - It is a Green Novice Spirit, but it can be enhanced into a Legend Rank Zygarde Complete that gives 2 Slots and Critical Health Healing.
Young Zelda(Ocarina of Time) - A Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her a Legend Rank Adult Zelda with 2 Slots and Assist Killer.
Skull Kid(Ocarina of Time) - A Green Advance Spirit. Enhancing him will make him a Legend Rank Majora's Mask Skull Kid with 2 Slots and Lifesteal.
Maria Renard - A Green Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her into an Ace Rank Maria Renard(Symphony of the Night), but her Power will rival that of Legend Rank Spirits, as well as give 2 Slots and an Additional Midair Jump.
Elincia - A Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her into a Legend Rank Queen Elincia that gives 2 slots and an additional Midair Jump.
Bulborb - A Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing it will change it into the Legend Rank Empress Bulblax that gives 2 slots and Greatly Enhanced stats after eating food during the battle.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Some Spirits to keep an eye out for.

Zygarde 50% - It is a Green Novice Spirit, but it can be enhanced into a Legend Rank Zygarde Complete that gives 2 Slots and Critical Health Healing.
Young Zelda(Ocarina of Time) - An Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her a Legend Rank Adult Zelda with 2 Slots and Assist Killer.
Skull Kid(Ocarina of Time) - A Green Advance Spirit. Enhancing him will make him a Legend Rank Majora's Mask Skull Kid with 2 Slots and Lifesteal.
Maria Renard - A Green Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her into an Ace Rank Maria Renard(Symphony of the Night), but her Power will rival that of Legend Rank Spirits, as well as give 2 Slots and an Additional Midair Jump.
Elincia - A Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing her will make her into a Legend Rank Queen Elincia that gives 2 slots and an additional Midair Jump.
Bulborb - A Blue Advance Spirit. Enhancing it will change it into the Legend Rank Empress Bulblax that gives 2 slots and Greatly Enhanced stats after eating food during the battle.
So you're telling me I can't solo everyone with Chunky? Because I don't like the sound of that. :glare:

For real tho, those are some good Spirits to keep an eye out for. I haven't done anything in Spirits mode yet but I have unlocked a number of characters, done Classic a few times, and played a lot of Mob Smash.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hey fam.

She's passed.

I don't have much I can really say to that other than that I am sorry for your loss and it feels bad to hear that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What's the difference between the two? In terms of their design, I mean.
Ocarina of Time Skull Kid is the artwork of Skull Kid playing the Flute. Meanwhile Majora's Mask Skull Kid is the artwork of Skull Kid wearing Majora's Mask.
So you're telling me I can't solo everyone with Chunky? Because I don't like the sound of that. :glare:

For real tho, those are some good Spirits to keep an eye out for. I haven't done anything in Spirits mode yet but I have unlocked a number of characters, done Classic a few times, and played a lot of Mob Smash.
You can fight enemies without Spirits. It's just really hard to do it.

That said, I'm just telling you some good Low-Rank Spirits that you can get to become Legend Rank Spirits in case you have trouble getting Legend Rank Spirits in order to fight more Legend Rank Spirits. I mean, even if you defeat them, it doesn't mean the Blue bar will let you have them. So at least you have low-rank Spirits that you can turn into Legend Rank Spirits just in case.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You can fight enemies without Spirits. It's just really hard to do it.

That said, I'm just telling you some good Low-Rank Spirits that you can get to become Legend Rank Spirits in case you have trouble getting Legend Rank Spirits in order to fight more Legend Rank Spirits. I mean, even if you defeat them, it doesn't mean the Blue bar will let you have them. So at least you have low-rank Spirits that you can turn into Legend Rank Spirits just in case.
For sure. I know nothing about how Spirits works so this is good info to keep in mind. Thanks.

And on another note, I should track the characters I unlocked in order so far...

:ultness:
:ultzelda:
:ultbowser:
:ultsonic:
:ultpit:
:ultkrool:
:ultinkling:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey fam.

She's passed.

Sorry for your unfortunate loss

She didn’t deserve to pass, but she does deserve many prayers
Imagine only playing one character in Ultimate.
ew
Bruh
Not to mention we got a full trailer on Detective Pikachu movie right away.

Whereas Sonic all we got is just a teaser poster... And it looked bad already lol.
Paramount is trying to make Sonic the next BatTurtles

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Uno.

Dos.

lol i have a baby mario that's stronger than your hades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom