• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just like that last game, the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card isn't compatible with this game.

I also tried the Super Mario Cereal amiibo for the lulz: Nothing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just like that last game, the Shadow Mewtwo amiibo card isn't compatible with this game.

I also tried the Super Mario Cereal amiibo for the lulz: Nothing.
That's because Cereal Mario is a DLC character.

KMDP

Smash Legend
The ones where you need immunity are definitely a pain. I lost to Esna, so I couldn't get the Lava-Floor Immunity. Sure, you have the ones that reduce damage from lava floors, but it means nothing if you can't stand on the floor, especially for the ones that lose the platforms, like Sun Salutation.

The spirits with immunities that I have are
-Latios & Latias(Wind Immunity)
-Dungeon Man/Arm & Leg Lift(Falling Immunity)
-Alolan Raichu/AC Leif(Bury Immunity)
-FE Sakura(Poison Immunity)
-Squitter/Iridescent Glint Beetle(Sticky Floor Immunity)
-Monita(Stops Screen Flipping)
-Roy Campbell(Immune to Control Reversal)
-Pikmin's Brittany(Immune to Gravity Changes).

In terms of where are they in World of Light, Latios & Latias can be gotten in the Town and Brittany & Glint Beetle I think I got from picking Marth's Path.
I got Esna in the World of Light, I can't tell you specifically where I got her, though I can say I went north and looped around. I think she was close to the city?
---
I finally got all the characters earlier, my last character was Palutena. Which I think is the character most people get last?

Ivander

Smash Legend
The only characters I seem to be missing are Palutena and Bowser Jr. Almost there.

In the meantime, for full Mii Costume character sets, I've gotten Lip, Takamaru, Nia, Vince and Viridi. I have Isaac, Chrom, Black Knight, Saki, Ray MKIII, Ashley and Skull Kid's outfits, but not their headgear.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So far the only character that gave me trouble when trying to unlock them has been Bowser. Then again, I was playing D.K., and I'm not great with D.K., so I suppose it's not that surprising that I lost lol.
Then again, D.K.'s the character that I have the best Classic mode score with, even though the only other character I've played it with is Mario

For those curious, I've unlocked :ultness::ultzelda::ultsonic::ultpit::ultmarth::ultinkling: and :ultpokemontrainer:. So not a whole lot so far.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I actually beat him in 2 hits lol

Roy is my boy. He ran right into 2 flare blade’s without hesitation.
I've had a couple of times where the unlock character killed themselves, Palutena was actually one of them,

She tried to get up to the top level of Palutena's Temple from underneath, attempted to make it by warping up, slid up the edge of the stage, and then slowly fell to her death.

I just sat there watching.
Man I hope Cloud isn’t the last character I unlock! I have 13 left.
Do Dark Samus' Classic Mode.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've had a couple of times where the unlock character killed themselves Palutena was actually one of them,

She tried to get up to the top level of Palutena's Temple from underneath, attempted to make it by warp up, slid up the edge of the stage, and then slowly fell to her death.

I just sat there watching.

Do Dark Samus' Classic Mode.
Dark Samus is one of the characters I don’t have lol

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Pro tip for unlocking characters: just use Lucina or Chrom and spam F-smashes. That's what I did with basically everyone, and I only had to rematch two or three times. Even works for Lucina's Classic mode, even at high Intensity the AI is dumb enough to just walk into a nearly fully charged F-smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Pro tip for unlocking characters: just use Lucina or Chrom and spam F-smashes. That's what I did with basically everyone, and I only had to rematch two or three times. Even works for Lucina's Classic mode, even at high Intensity the AI is dumb enough to just walk into a nearly fully charged F-smash.
That's a thing that works well for anyone cause you can hold them for like, 10 seconds

KMDP

Smash Legend
Flare Blade also works surprisingly well.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I remember I was using Little Mac most of the time for unlocking characters because of how strong his dash and smash attacks are. If I failed to unlock a character the initial time, I then switched to Little Mac for the Challenger's Approach and got the fighter in one try.

D

Deleted member

Are the unlocks random or what? I’d assume so, but Ness was the first I unlocked yesterday and that seems normal.

I’d probably have all of the characters unlocked by now if I was at home to play.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I just yeet them offsides.

Or use the set and spike.

Or most any smash.

Pika has ways of dealing with these lesser beings. Roster's not hefty but I haven't needed a rematch yet outside of WoL.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just got my code for PP, now, time to wait February for best plant.:ultpiranha:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How do you get the code?
If you have the physical version, just get golden points from the game by going into the home menu ( be on Smash Ultimate icon, press + and then go where they ask if you want golden points for you MyNintendo account....if you have one that is)

If you got the game digitally, just have a MyNintendo account, and then wait until you get a email that tell you got the code.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I went to unlock dark samus but on my second run if samus’s Classic run I got cloud who just barely won

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, just beat 4 Mii on Cruel Smash with Ike, we are making progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom