• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
ALRIIIIIIIGHT!

James McCloud Defense Primary Legendary! Now I just need an Attack Spirit and I'll have a full Legendary rock-paper-scissors rotation.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Btw...I'm mostly grinding Classic Mode with all the characters. Probably would be handy for WoL since you can unlock new spirits as you go.

Plus Classic's a fair bit shorter than previous games so its not quite as tedious. And I'm pretty much unlocking characters after every run.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Tried getting Caeda twice, but failed each time.
I've tried Caeda at least three times.

I usually kill one, but not the other; at least that means I'm getting close.

I also tried Pyra multiple times, but that was a baaaaaaad idea, because I didn't have Esna (Lava-Floor Immunity) at the time. I haven't seen her (or Rex) since, though.

*shakes fist*

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wish Smash did a little bit more of showing characters getting their invitations to join.

All we've gotten so far is Snake, Villager, Duck Hunt, Inkling, Isabelle, & Joker.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wish Smash did a little bit more of showing characters getting their invitations to join.

All we've gotten so far is Snake, Villager, Duck Hunt, Inkling, Isabelle, & Joker.
I see it as those characters being canonically invited while everyone else has crashed the party and they can’t do a thing about it

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> Guacamelee 2 announces DLC

Hmm... I wasn't expecting such to happ-

> Just put in a sequence of buttons to get it.

Oh okay, I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Snake: the Colonel tells Snake he's received an invintation to join Smash
Villager and Isabelle: receive invintations through the mail
Duck Hunt: Mario and co. personally invite the duo
Joker: prolly stole the invintation from someone
Inkling: YOU ARE NOT INVITED. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE FEEBLE INK/KID. YOU WILL JOIN SMASH AND YOU'LL DO IT NOW OR YOU'LL BURN IN HELL

I really hope all the DLC fighters go with the invintation theme as they designed the physical code for the Fighter Pass just like the Smash envelope.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I've tried Caeda at least three times.

I usually kill one, but not the other; at least that means I'm getting close.

I also tried Pyra multiple times, but that was a baaaaaaad idea, because I didn't have Esna (Lava-Floor Immunity) at the time. I haven't seen her (or Rex) since, though.

*shakes fist*
The ones where you need immunity are definitely a pain. I lost to Esna, so I couldn't get the Lava-Floor Immunity. Sure, you have the ones that reduce damage from lava floors, but it means nothing if you can't stand on the floor, especially for the ones that lose the platforms, like Sun Salutation.

The spirits with immunities that I have are
-Latios & Latias(Wind Immunity)
-Dungeon Man/Arm & Leg Lift(Falling Immunity)
-Alolan Raichu/AC Leif(Bury Immunity)
-FE Sakura(Poison Immunity)
-Squitter/Iridescent Glint Beetle(Sticky Floor Immunity)
-Monita(Stops Screen Flipping)
-Roy Campbell(Immune to Control Reversal)
-Pikmin's Brittany(Immune to Gravity Changes).

In terms of where are they in World of Light, Latios & Latias can be gotten in the Town and Brittany & Glint Beetle I think I got from picking Marth's Path.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Snake: the Colonel tells Snake he's received an invintation to join Smash
Villager and Isabelle: receive invintations through the mail
Duck Hunt: Mario and co. personally invite the duo
Joker: prolly stole the invintation from someone
Inkling: YOU ARE NOT INVITED. YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE FEEBLE INK/KID. YOU WILL JOIN SMASH AND YOU'LL DO IT NOW OR YOU'LL BURN IN HELL

I really hope all the DLC fighters go with the invintation theme as they designed the physical code for the Fighter Pass just like the Smash envelope.
Great, now I want a trailer to show up with Dante reading his mail. "Bills, bills, bills, Angel Girl Magazine, bills, Trish's Vogue issu- Helloooooo what's this?"

Also, I unlocked the entire cast now

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh great so ****ing Incineroar is gonna be the next character that takes multiple times to beat. For **** sake.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This picture brings back memories of my younger brother asking for help in beating Super Mario Bros. 3View attachment 182249
xD And this reminded me when I asked my older brother to beat one of the Twilight Princess bosses for me, Fyrus if I remember correctly, and when I saw the deal I was like "...it was that easy...?"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ultimate Cruel Smash is truly the Ultimate Cruel Smash.

I legitimely don't see any good way to cheese this one compared to the others.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So reggie said the other 4 characters are as surprising as Joker. and totally unexpected. hmmm i can see noctis from FF15 getting in... the first DLC in FF15 is gonna be released in 2019..
Thanks!

At best I'll have probably 14-16 left to unlock tomorrow I imagine.
So far I gained :ultganondorf::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultlucina::ultmegaman::ultdaisy::ultrob::ultroy::ultchrom:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That happened to me with Meta Knight.

My later unlocks have been making me sweat lol.
Yeah they’re starting to get more and more dicey.

I just unlocked Corrin... he was being weird. He kept doing dairs on the platform above me lol

D

Deleted member

I find it funny that Simon has two palettes that resemble Vanilla Ice’s from JoJo.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah they’re starting to get more and more dicey.

I just unlocked Corrin... he was being weird. He kept doing dairs on the platform above me lol
I actually notice this alot with characters with down Airs that spike down. Mainly Sheik, Zero Suit Samus and Sonic did it quite a bit when I fought them.

I also noticed that they tend to have issues with some of the maps. Quite a number of them suicided on Gaur Plains when they were near the bottom, despite me being near the top for some of them. And when I was fighting Camus Marth with Richter, Marth kept walking into the middle blockade piece when it was up, yet wouldn't jump to get over it, instead trying to walk to me and attack me despite not being able to.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, Smash really needs an actual Evil Sorcerer character in Smash. Not like Ganondorf, but an actual Evil Sorcerer archetype to Zelda/Robin. Poor Male Robin getting stuck with the Evil Sorcerer spirits, like Gharnef, Agahnim, Shaft, Zant, etc.

And yes, I'm aware of Grima shenanigans.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also, Smash really needs an actual Evil Sorcerer character in Smash. Not like Ganondorf, but an actual Evil Sorcerer archetype to Zelda/Robin. Poor Male Robin getting stuck with the Evil Sorcerer spirits, like Gharnef, Agahnim, Shaft, Zant, etc.

And yes, I'm aware of Grima shenanigans.
Wait... Shaft possesses Robin? They dropped the ball when they didn’t have Shaft possess Richter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom